It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has it taken so long to find out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Searching for a lunar image to investigate I found one from the Lunar orbiter 1 mission that looked interesting.

The image under review is numbered 1102_h1. The first image shown is the original high-resolution download. The second and third images are of the rectangled area shown in the first image resized to 1000 pixels wide.

For a long time, I have been searching for suitable images of the lunar terrain to see if there are any surface structures and it would appear that the images posted here provide the observational evidence. It is best to study the sectional images for a while to get an idea of the lay of the terrain.

There are many structures showng and some would appear to be camouflaged. This may be to limit solar or radiation penetration but many of these structures are on the surface, not underground. Some of the structures are inter-connected and there are large pipes which appear to exit at the rim on the right-hand side of the crater.

Use the 'Direct view' below to view a full version of each image.

I would be interest to read your comments as what can be seen are definitely not rocks or boulders.

Here is the reference information for the image.

Mission: Lunar Orbiter 1 (August - 1966)

Spacecraft Position:
Altitude: 1198.22 km
Latitude: -9.76°
Longitude: 150.37°

Principal Point:
Latitude: -14.68°
Longitude: 104.34°

Illumination:
Sun Azimuth: 318.30°
Incident Angle: 21.30°
Emission Angle: 80.94°
Phase Angle: 95.07°
Alpha: -80.58°

Image reference: www.lpi.usra.edu...

Direct views:

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 25-6-2012 by arianna because: text

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
if im right and looking at the same as you
i would say thats when the crater was formed it pushed up the middle again
like water reacts to something falling into it

like this
watch as the water shoots back up after initial impact

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Nice pics of the Moon's craters and rocks/boulders. I don't see anything else though. I guess if I stare long enough, my mind will start playing tricks on me and I will see something else.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
perhaps you could highlight the exact area you are talking about
it would help your thread, and the rest, of us a lot.
thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

im not certain what the OP was referring to but i replied on the top pic
its squared and the only thing i see is smack bang in the middle of the crater

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
perhaps you could highlight the exact area you are talking about
it would help your thread, and the rest, of us a lot.
thanks in advance

In the sectional image there are many features to view. The viewpoint is high above the surface although the more prominent features are easily recognizable. Also, take note of what can be seen in the lower half of the image.

In this view I have rectangled some of the features, but there are many more. View the detail contained in each rectangle to make an analysis. The image has been lightened slightly.

Two versions are shown at the 'Direct views' below, one is 700 pixels wide and the other is 1000 pixels wide.

Direct views:

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure but in some of the squared areas, I see some things that look like faces but could be stuctures or art of some kind. In other areas I see just structures that look like ruins possibly or they could be partially burried for camouflage. Some structures could be statues or monumets. There is a definite road and lots of grotesque distorted faces, maybe? one looks like ...wait a minute..is that my ex-wife!!!!!???

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I'm not sure but in some of the squared areas, I see some things that look like faces but could be stuctures or art of some kind. In other areas I see just structures that look like ruins possibly or they could be partially burried for camouflage. Some structures could be statues or monumets. There is a definite road and lots of grotesque distorted faces, maybe? one looks like ...wait a minute..is that my ex-wife!!!!!???

It's interesting to note that you see faces as there are many of them but they are representations of faces that have been integrated in building construction. On the moon there are many instances of this at many locations.

The image shown below is an enlargement of the lower left quadrant. In the top left I have placed an ellipse around a structure which incorporates a human-looking male face which is very clear. If the viewer pays careful attention to the detail it can be seen how some of the structures are intelligently constructed to incorporate a face.

Some of the structures showing are in long rows and many of them appear to be linked. As built structures can be identified in these images, I believe there could well be an active alien presence on the moon. If what we are seeing are definitely structures then why have these important facts been held back or ignored by the scientific communities?

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
It's interesting to note that you see faces as there are many of them but they are representations of faces that have been integrated in building construction. On the moon there are many instances of this at many locations.

I definitely see faces....and I will leave it at that.

Some of the structures showing are in long rows and many of them appear to be linked. As built structures can be identified in these images, I believe there could well be an active alien presence on the moon. If what we are seeing are definitely structures then why have these important facts been held back or ignored by the scientific communities?

I don't think the scientific comunity is holding back or ignoring anything. here is an article about a recent find on Mecury from the LA Times...
articles.latimes.com...

If you look closely for at least 5 seconds a face will appear...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Thanks for posting the above image. I have had an in-depth look at it and have placed a rectangle around some of the features which raises a very interesting question.

Why are we seeing features on Mercury which are very similar to what are being found on the moon?

The image has been rotated 90 degrees.

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This view is taken from the main lunar view as shown above.

The image shows a large-scale crater montage including many structures and other artifacts.

My apologies for the quality of the image which was captured in the 60s.

I'm convinced 100% that what can be observed in the image is genuine. This can mean only one thing and that is, we are definitely not alone. Could it possibly be that these beings may be related to our ancient ancestors?

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...

top topics

join