It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna's performance at Hackney marshes (site of Olympics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
BBC hosted a free festival in Hackney marshes (the site of the Olympics) this weekend to celebrate the olympics.
There were many acts there including Rihanna, Jay-Z and Kanye West.

In Rihanna's performance here:
www.youtube.com...
She comes out to an egyptian theme (sus) and she is treated like a god (or elite). Also look in the background, the pyramid. Look at the top, there is the all seeing eye strongly associated with the 'illuminati'.
I just thought it looked sus.

The night before, Jay-Z was performing.
He got the whole crowd to do the hand sign strongly associated with the 'illuminati' and he also got all of the crowd to bow/pray to him, almost asif they were under his control.
Also, everytime there was a break, it would zoom out and show the lights of the Olympic stadium (which resembles a pyramid with an all seeing eye)
www.canarycryradio.com...

It's probably nothing, I just thought it was weird how they had performances like this on the site of the olympics where there are a lot of conspiracies predicting things to happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The video you posted is no longer available due to copyright.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

This link has a slew of performances including Rihanna's.
Rihanna and others Hackney performances

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

There is a copyright claim by the BBC for the youtube link you have provided so its a no go.

London Olympics & illuminati seems to be everywhere atm, including possible false flag ops during the event?

Cheers for the post

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is a good one which shows her intro.
It may be taken down soon though
www.youtube.com...

Here is a screenshot for those who can't see the video.
speedcap.net...
edit on 25-6-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's her Disturbia performance

She looks and sounds HORRIBLE! I find her outfit ridiculous and the Egyptian theme is an insult to Ancient Egypt! WTH.

I liked her when she first came out and didn't proclaim herself an illuminati slut. She has gone to trashyville now and I don't respect her at all. She sold her soul for fame and money. Hope she is happy....

Edit to add:
This is her performance with Jay Z to "Run This Town"

I liked Rihanna til she did a complete 360 and went trashy. Here is a little video that discusses her change... It wasn't until Jay Z got his hands on her that the changes started.

There is so much illuminati symbolism in his music as well as hers. I don't care what or who you consider the illuminati, it's there right in front of you. It's all over the place and it's more blatant than ever before. Jay Z is always throwing up the pyramid sign and doing the all seeing eye look into the pyramid.

Those who deny it's there have obviously never spent any length of time researching the topic. It's right there once you know the signs.
edit on 6/25/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Honestly I was thinking the same, their defiantly trying to show their connection or imitate that they're connected to the ...Illuminati(?)

Its totally clear that they want to make this blatant to the people that are aware of the usage of such symbols and references in lyrics. Last night our lass said that its just coincidence, but why do these artists, Roccafella in question, always use these symbols and hand gestures when performing or in their videos?

The way the crowd we're throwing up their pyramids was like looking at a massive herd of sheep. (Although, I would of enjoyed going to see Jay Z as I do like his old music) Rhianas performance was just slutty to say the least, shes absolute filth and her lyrics are just about riding penis or been on the way to receiving penis and how to treat that penis. This, amounted with the symbolism, I'm going to say they are fully aware of their actions and indeed trying to drag the youth into oblivion.

Edit to add: If you was watching Jay Z's performance, did you notice the quick picture changes on the screens behind him? All seeing eyes, Satan,the number 11, Pyramids and loads of random ones showing two things together such as two tigers or two girls.

It was very odd anyway, just thought I'd share to see if anybody else noticed.
edit on 25-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
interesting and people still think
there's nothing to the london olympics............

lol lots of sheep there,
am i the only one with reble tattooed on my arm
looks like a fema camp for me lol.

GWRTHRYFELWR go spread the word

edit on 25/6/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just thought it was a little weird how the ritual-like performances were exactly a month before the first football game in the olympics, and on the olympic site as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Another thing I picked up on was during her performance on the tacky stage set was the big R letter and I thought hey that is a damn rune.

In the Orlanthi Rune set it represents magick and in the Futhark rune set it represents Raido meaning physical journey/protection on travel.

Also take note of the rune in Orlanthi that represents chaos, ?seem familiar.

Futhark runes

Orlanthi runes

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Also look in the background, the pyramid. Look at the top, there is the all seeing eye strongly associated with the 'illuminati'.

That's not the illuminati all seeing eye, it's the EYE OF HORUS

en.wikipedia.org...

Do some research before you throw these claims out, you're the type that sees any and all concerts and finds an illuminati connection, her stage gimmick is egyptian themed, and you expect for the hieroglyphics to not include one of the most famous glyphs the eye of horus on there?

Even if every single performer you've ever expected was and is and always was illuminati, so what, they live and die just like everyone else, it all comes down to those being jealous of their wealth, status, power, etc etc, just get over it already.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

That is a bit of a closed view point though isn't it? If you aren't afraid of putting on the glasses from They Live, then I'd take a bit of a mental journey into studying them. It starts to explain why so many things out there don't make immediate sense on the surface. A great example is why Rihanna and Jay-Z are having Egyptian themed concerts. Wouldn't it make more sense to have an Olympic theme, something a bit more relevant and wholesome?

They believe in things that most of us don't, and it is mass magic. Think about when Christians talk of prayer power, and they have rallies to pray for people in certain places (say during a catastrophe). The Pyramid fools call upon the same concept, but through mass deception.
These events are rituals, and it doesn't matter whether you (or the participating audience) believe in it or think it is a load of rubbish... the people behind it DO believe it, and they put it as far in your face as they can. But people refuse to look and accept.

If you are as rational as you seem, you should be calling them out on their beliefs, not those who observe them.

Quite honestly, I find it amazing that the whole world hasn't noticed their activities by this point, but I guess it is mainly because it seems too farfetched to most, either that or they are too busy escaping reality, and watching everything through a television or mobile screen... even when the reality is right in front of them. It is too much for most people when they are too busy trying to pay bills, get approval from their friends about the clothes they wear, the stuff they have, or haven't got etc.

The rabbit hole is not only deep, but it is incredibly wide, not to mention old.

The plans these people are carrying out have been in process for a very long time. Their strength is their patience. They have moved so slow and quietly that no one saw them coming, but everyone will feel the effects soon enough.

No point in worrying about it all at this point though. Stay safe and look out for your loved ones. I think we are all about to be tested.

By the way, I'm not trying to start an argument, I respect your position and understand it... but all the evidence is out there if you look, and it is everywhere. More often than not, right under your nose. The music front of the "eye people" is all about incantation, raising energy from the crowds that is no doubt being funnelled into some sort of spell. Sounds crazy doesn't it... and it absolutely is... but THEY believe it.

I'd honestly invest a few hours of your time and watch Rik Clay on red Ice radio. He has really connected some dots, and he died for it. Here

When you start looking deeper into what he talks about, you begin to see their intentions and drives very clearly. I'm sure he isn't 100 percent correct, but he is as close as I've heard to understanding them.

Anyways, peace,

K

Oh, and the answer to why we have an Egyptian themed concert, is that I believe (from what I have heard and then researched myself) they are positioning Prince William to become Horus, the God of War... and yes... I know how insane that sounds. Again, not my beliefs... it is theirs. Check out that link, and it'll make far more sense.

I still hope that this is all a huge pile of rubbish, and that it is simple paranoia. Sadly however, I've seen too much to really believe that any more. Happy to discuss it though... I'm a very rational person if you can believe that.
edit on 9-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Adding a little clarity to my writing

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

and yet again, my claim has been validated.

"There is always one in every thread.
Usually within the first few posts but ALWAYS within the First page".

Everytime gauranteed.
Set your watch to it.

What are the odds?
You couldn't calculate those odds.

I wonder why it is, that the professional debunkers that are so quick to get their posts in on the first page seem to always be an A hole on top of it? Just bonus points I suppose.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

A comfortable narrative for those who are uncomfortable with the truth to star and flag, and think to themselves "See? Nothing to this." and move on.

His/her ignorance to the the significance of Egyptian symbolism, magic, and mythology to the elite (and practitioners of ritual magic in general) is at least documented for everyone to see if anyone would like to take him up on the challenge

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes it was quite a spectacle (if I could use such words) - between Jay-Z & the subliminal video flashes in his set the night before & Mr West both shouting at the audience to form certain circles in certain areas to look like some kind of hexagon/pentagram during "Paris" (still have no idea what that was about or what it would have achieved...)
Yes to someone who had posted earlier - it seemed very much a case of when he said jump, they all said how high, well not exactly - more like "Put your diamonds in the air" = "Look how much influence/power I have!!".
In the words of Mr Carter "On To The Next One" (yes, I am a fan of hip hop & very aware of symbolism) - so here we have as she is referred to in mainstream media "the Bajan beauty" - Robyn "Rihanna" Fenty.

If I thought Jay-Z's set the night before was obvious, this one screamed "illuminati puppet" right across London.

One thing to point out is that while her music may be appealing to some, she seemed to have completely switched overnight into an overly-sexed & high-promoting "diamond cutter-thower-upper" so this made me watch the performace with eyes open & mind awake.
The set at Hackney marshes actually made me laugh it was so obvious between the stautes, 'the eye' popping up left, right & centre & all over her jacket, the stage settings - it all made me think of a modern day Cleopatra being worshipped...

Now this is what made me laugh - the part where she bowed to a red-lit, horned shape looking thing at the top of the stage at the end of one of her songs (see full video below).
It was not there throughout the set, only there for that specific part when she turned her back on the crowd & bowed to it. Whether or not it's illuminati related, I found it hilarious.

My point is, what is the point of doing this if the illuminati are supposedly powerful enough as it is & the signs are very obvious, too obvious almost:

Saw a video on YT, a quick run through of the symbolism & potential gains out of all this but for some reason the link isnt working when I post it up?? Its under Rihanna Hackney illuminati about 5mins long.

Full Rihanna Hackney performance on YT shows 48mins in - the red, horned thing appears at the top of stage during 'So Hard' which she bows to at the end, well it seems that way anyway)
I saw a few pics on vigilantcitizen too relating to this so it might be worth checking out.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Evey86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Full Video

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

in case you are not aware, "Orlanthi" runes are from 80's pen and paper rpg Runequest and are not, ahem, real world. sadly this aint the first time i have seen rpg info submitted as some kind of evidence on this site, not long back someone was using info from the awesome "Traveller" as an rundown on laser tech

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you are stupid enough to follow and support mainstream entertainment, particularly racists such as these rappers and hip hop acts, you really shouldn't be on this forum.

new topics

top topics

join