It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very ominous dream in correlation to the 6/22/12 - 12/21/12 six months of depopulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
*This dream is still very fresh in my memory, had this dream after waking up from a thunderstorm around 8ish EST. It is 12:10 PM EST now.*

During the dream state, my first instinct was to check outside my window and see if the thunderstorm passed, it sure did. The clouds cleared up to reveal numerous fleets of warplanes, and Naval space planes bombarding the airways with cannons that radiated plasma from their defense cannons. I look down at the human activity in my gated community; hoards of people getting into their cars and leaving the general area. The roads were still very wet, so distraught people were unsuccessfully navigating their cars to safety; only to smash into other cars and few fled the area.

I head downstairs wondering how my father would react to the firefight in the sky...He seemed worried and confused. He asked me who's planes are those, I immediately corrected him and said it was a space fleet of ships, beautiful looking ships but with deadly firepower. We both go outside and this is the last thing I remember saying: "chaos is only natural, chaos brings order and a new world begins."

*Any Insight into my dream would be great, I am more connected with my dreams than ever before and can recall symbolic moments like these in my dream state. This apocalyptic dream was only approx two hours of sleeping, but the dream felt like a full day.*
edit on 25-6-2012 by sgspecial19 because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was going to make fun of your thread but I have had this dream too.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
I was going to make fun of your thread but I have had this dream too.

whoa.....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

very interesting, i have many thoughts and feelings, but i can't just make them into words, its too difficult.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have also had this dream but I didn't correlate it to a 6 month depopulation. I've honestly never heard of this 6 month depopulation idea.

However I will make fun of you here just a little. Why in the world did you go outside?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Two planes came in from being out to sea and the banked and hugged the coast as they traveled south. They got a ways off and then they stopped and hovered. Plasma sounds as good an explanation as any for what they began to fire at a point in space. That point began to open up. I could see what looked like blackness inside and electric discharge. Then the ocean water began to go up into the sky in sheets.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

i would imagine that in the scenario that took place in OP's dream, it wouldn't be safe to stay wherever that was, because a roof over your head would do much to stop an advanced space ship from exploding you up.

ever watch war of the worlds?

peace.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Glad you can relate, the dream felt like a memory to me..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Exactly, that's why I quickly logged in to ATS and recall intuitively what happened in this dream. This startled me slightly, so just wanted to see if anyone else is dreaming or feeling chaos brewing.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The fleet dream...except I only watch the battle if it is one, it seems like it is not real. But yeah had a similar dream about the hills and the swarm of fighters flying around. Just recently actually. Either too much sci-fi or too much ATS! LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

There was a thread about the six month depopulation several days ago, which made me wonder if my dream is symbolic of this time period.

I went outside because it stopped raining and it was just me and my father walking, and walking, seeing panic and hysteria along route 110 (near my house) and sort of marveling at it in awe.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Linkin Park "The Catalyst" sums up my dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

War of the Worlds is a movie.

In this type of scenario no where is safe so I'd much rather stay put until I am shown that my location isn't safe. The only reasons I would go outside would be if I knew I would be safe or if I wanted to go on and get it over with and die.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Haha not going to lie, have been playing Mass Effect 2 and 3 lately, but I don't play it right before bed..Not good to have those LCD images projecting in your mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Minus the rising sheets of ocean water and singularity, I saw very similar to what you saw in your dream. Once the clouds cleared up, you'd expect a shining sun to part through....But instead I saw fleets of space ships firing plasma like cannons across the sky.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i remembered a dream i had!!!

REALLY CREEPY:

i woke up one morning in the dream, the sky was nice and blue.

but the sky, was RIBBED, with giant fish bones, covering the whole sky, almost imprisoning everyone.

i was like *HOOOOOOOOLY F*** beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

and a few days later i saw the movie "zeitgeist" and its cover

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

War of the Worlds is a movie.

In this type of scenario no where is safe so I'd much rather stay put until I am shown that my location isn't safe. The only reasons I would go outside would be if I knew I would be safe or if I wanted to go on and get it over with and die.

well in the story, he mentioned those ships having big cannons and shooting stuff right?

well, i wouldn't stick around with a giant space ship flying above that was firing cannons at stuff.

peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Rt 110 ? Are you on Long Island ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yep.
2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link