It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Obama has already walked out on this Jew once, let's hope that he does so again.

There is no way that Israel has the right to drag the United States into an armed conflict with Iran. If they want to die for inane and vapid nonsense, let it be Jewish blood that flows in foolishness. I pledge that I will not kill a Persian man, woman, or child for any Corporation or Jewish State.

Let the Zionist agenda do as it will, but let it do as it will on its own terms with its own power. Obama, please walk away from Benjamin Netanyahu once more.

To all ATS members, I would urge you to refrain from voting for any candidate that publicly states that they are willing to use military action against Iran as a first resort.
edit on 25-6-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

So what your in essence saying in the end is.

Vote for the one that lies and says they won't when we all know both candidates when push comes to shove will?

May the bigger liar win?

Okay

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Also, how is the U.S. allowed to have Nuclear weapons and can choose who is allowed to have them but they are the only country to ever use them on another nation? Even worse, used them on civilians.

God I am so sick of hearing this crap spewing from every direction. Have any idea of the atrocities committed by the Japanese against the US, and many other countries? Bataan death march, a certain railroad project through Burma, let alone what happened at Guadalcanal? They were hardly innocent. It was a different situation, different time. And how many civilians died under the watch of the Japanese?
Perhaps it's time for a refresher course in history.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wish Russia would back there world up with power.
Move war ships in to Irans waters.
Move troops tanks and planes in to Iran.
In a war game ! as you do… China too.

then is the ideots attack.
the Russians will have to defend them selfs.
would you attack with russia and chinas armys thire?

I am not saying move in a lot of troops.
dont wont to give any one ideas.

edit on 12-9-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

yeah right, Russia to the rescue, for s***s& giggles and, most importantly free of charge! i mean what else are they good for? /sarcasm

maybe the West rather ought to find a way to reign its own 'elite' - gangsters in before they destroy the world by means of economic warfare, violent mercenary 'splinter groups' (al cia - DUH), ubiquitous disinfo and constantly giving incentives to acquire nuclear weapons at any cost. Just take Pakistan as an example, i mean they get foreign aid rather than threats for actually possessing the wunderwaffe
thereby forcing India, one of the poorest countries on Earth to follow suit (yes, there's also China, but the late 1990s tests happened for a very clear reason), at the expense of their civilian nuclear program, which is already starved of fissile material due to a lasting embargo and relatively limited domestic Uranium deposits..

noone cares about that particular travesty though, because the same people who pretend to love peace so much are in truth just interested in advancing any real or imagined agenda which they think will benefit their 'team'.The 'strategy' behind this (using the term very loosely here) can imho be summarized as ' grabbing as much stuff as you can before they get nukes'.

In truth, guess what will happen when the psychotic 'elites' will run out of countries to bully? they will use their last military-industrial resources against the populations of their own countries, at which point you'll be wishing for WW3 to involve nuclear weapons, namely you'll wish you'd have had them at your own disposal in time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join