It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see or hear, while in the physical?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Many can see things or hear things, but don't know what to make of it. Some, have said it's a blessing, while others have said it is a curse.

In the spirit world, there are numerous entities you will see.
Above - They are of pure light
Below - They are of dark
Lost Souls - They are ones who have passed, who have decided to stay

To test what you are truly seeing, take a look behind the entity. If it casts a shadow, it is not of above, as above is pure light and does not cast a shadow. Another way, is what position that are standing in correlation to you. If it is of above, they will always be on your right, if they are on your left, they are of below.

Some, may not even see at all. Some, just have strong feelings on situations, which in turn, turns out to be very accurate. This is above, giving you direction in your life, leading your path so to speak.

For example: You think to leave, but have a strong feeling to wait for a second. This is above giving you a warning to looming danger that may have come across your path, if you were to leave at that time.

There are also other instances, when you feel someone is always around you, it may just be your guardian angel. In this thread Speaking to Your Guide I spoke of how to make contact with your guide.

I would be interested in hearing others experince with hearing or seeing while in the physical.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i believe, no human is able to see these beings. unless the spirit, that is with you all your life, is making you see them. it is a gift.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
For me everything is about emotions. I feel more than most people, very empathetic, very sensitive. There are times when I'm alone at night that the air around me gets so tense it's like someone has walked up behind me and watches me. There have been times when the energy around me becomes so strong I almost go into a panic mode and have to leave the building. I've been in houses that have made me feel very anxious. I lived in a townhouse that had this very dark, nervous and tense energy. My niece was afraid of the basement. Whomever lived there before my family, were not happy people.

Other times, with past lovers, I have felt their presence when we've been apart. I can feel them thinking about me. And let me tell you, that's the weirdest feeling. I've had friends who were Shamans come to visit my condo, and said they have felt a presence here. One commented and suggested it might be an angel - an arch angel even. My friend Dave came to visit me on my birthday last year, he was sitting by the balcony door. And he said he saw a male figure glance in my window. Just passing through. Thought it could have been a relative, since it was my birthday after all.

I listen. But not for voices, I listen to the earth around me. I listen to the trees in the wind. The birds singing to each other. The animals calling or howling. I listen to the rain as it falls to the ground, drop by drop. I hear and feel much more when I'm in nature and feel connected to the earth. Usually happens when I'm on a hike or in the mountains...As a Shaman, I do see visions. While sleeping and sometimes while awake. Just random flashes of images. Or sometimes I think my eyes are playing tricks on me and I'll see a shadow or a past memory of someone. I was working one day and looked up at the ceiling and thought, oh, there's a guy working up in the ceiling, didn't notice that before. Looked up again a few moments later, nothing there.

Or maybe I'm just really crazy
Haven't figured that part out yet!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
But on the plus side, being empathetic can be a gift. At times it can be a curse. It works very well in the office at my day job. I know when there is something important or confidential going on. You just get that tension in the air. I used to work at a college and on registration day, man...I would be flying high as a kite picking up on the excitement around me. you definitely have to learn to learn balance and learn how to shield unwanted energies. I'm slowly getting better at that...

new topics

top topics

join