It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plenty of Pro-ObamaCare Propaganda in MSM today:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.post-gazette.com... /

communities.washingtontimes.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.santacruzsentinel.com...

Just a simple search through the Google News Archives shows that the MSM is preparing to brace itself for the SCOUTS decision on both sides. Both for it and against it and everything in between!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It is missing the promised 'public option'.

Obama is a liar and he makes chumps out of his 'useful idiot' supporters.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Of course it's being gabbed about since it is a current event unfolding before our blindfolded eyes

I have a feeling that the lobbyists' as always will take precedence on this one. Big Pharm anyone?

Three years ago, President Obama cut a secret deal with pharmaceutical company lobbyists to secure the industry’s support for his national healthcare law. Despite Obama’s promises during his campaign to run a transparent administration, the deal has been shrouded in mystery ever since. But internal emails obtained by House Republicans now provide evidence that a deal was struck and GOP investigators are promising to release more details in the coming weeks.

Link

And they don't particularily care how it effects us "little people."

The bad news for ObamaCare’s proponents? ObamaCare won’t help contain health costs, as the president so often claimed while lobbying for passage of his reform package. Instead, it will exacerbate them. Remember his oft-repeated statement that his plan would “cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.” As the CBO rightly explained, premiums will rise by $2,100.

Forbes

It will indeed be interesting and very telling once we see where this is headed.

ETA to inform: Announcement now set for Thursday
edit on 6/25/2012 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
According to recent polls - 60 some percent of the population is against OBAMACARE -- when you parse out the healthcare bill those people all of a sudden think it is a pretty good idea. The takeaway on this is that RIGHT WING lies and propaganda are very powerful, and most people are dumb.

By the way (3 weeks ago) I cracked 5 ribs -- cost 33,000.00 No surgery just pain control and observation I have good insurance an OK policy - chosen for me through the kind benevolence of my employer, it is actually a better policy than he chose for the people in the shop -- hope they stay off ladders - hope your employers all choose really good insurance for you all too, if not you could just find a better job.
edit on 25-6-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join