It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it's Harder to be Republican:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'll answer with a question

Why is It harder to be independent?

I find it harder to vote on local and national as an independent because I can not choose somebody to run unless I'm their party. Why must I choose to follow 1 of 2 parties that control the country.

I see more people these days saying they want the government to change yet they still vote Rep or Dem. Why choose either?

When I see Rep. or Dem. I see the same people. just one is more for helping people and the other is more for helping corporations.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Actually it isn't always about race...that is what the conservatives need to understand. The conservative use fear to try win votes...using the colors as the bad guy...and the rich white man to come rescue them.

I have no political affiliation, I tend to have both dem and repub ideologies on matters.

Unlike a true conservative....I do no blame other races/cultures for our problems...mexicans, blacks or who ever they make to be the new boogeyman..seems to be both mexicans and muslims.

Unlike a true dem...I do not believe in going soft on crime...and that all criminals no matter the color should get the max in jail...and also their stay should be to be as unpleasant as possible.

<< 1   >>

join