It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why when there is several proof of UFO (video) people dont care

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is in fact a lot of proof of UFO´s (as defined by the actual term),
but as for extra-terrestrial activity, only shady evidence, no proof.
Videos and pictures in this day and age don´t amount to anything
since they are so easily faked,
and eye witness accounts are no better.
People lie, and they don´t need a reason for it,
they do so because they can (especially online).
Merely my opinion on the subject, treat it as such.
edit on 25-6-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

OK that was funny! I have to admint.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have a friend who likes to fish a lot, he told me he and his friend were fishing at the Parguera, Lajas PR "know for lots of UFO sightings" they saw a metallic ball around 3 feet wide hovering in the bay area, they quickly went to see it upclose and when they got closer the ball got underwater and seconds later the engine stopped and they had no electrical power. The coast guard had to help them get to shore, the battery of their boat was fried. Weeks later they both saw the same ball and this time they left the area.

Everything we see can be recreated with CGI thats why a lot of people just prefer to say its a hoax so they can move on to their boring lives, I was a non believer until I saw it with my own eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The answer is simple and has been the same one since day one of the UFO appearance: The American people more than anyone else believe that they have no equals, either on earth or elsewhere except maybe in make-believe heaven.

The simple answer is the same as what the US government believes about its people, top to bottom, scientists down to the lowest idiot. That answer is the same one as found in the movie A Few Good Men as said by Jack Nickelson: "You can't handle the truth."

So it is not that they "don't care." It is that they can't care. Otherwise much of what they believe in goes into the trash, worthless, precisedly at that instant or over time as the major discussions of the day turn to the question of "What next for the human race?" It will be a difficult time for all regardless of what glittery presents and sane direction the ETs will gladly provide us. Actually, that is why they are giving and doing these things exactly now instead of waiting for the official word of contact. Better you simple bitch about the NWO and your government doing it to you rather than knowing those orders came down from on high to your government.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just answer Gortex's question please OP.. all of these are known hoaxes or man made.. and have been discussed here on various threads...

I don't think anyone is going to argue with you on the fact life is out there.. it's just not in any of the video evidence you provide

edit on 25-6-2012 by Majestic RNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Nope, I do plan on going out again once more this coming weekend, interested in coming?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic RNA
Just answer Gortex's question please OP.. all of these are known hoaxes or man made.. and have been discussed here on various threads...

I don't think anyone is going to argue with you on the fact life is out there.. it's just not in any of the video evidence you provide

Was this video debunked also?

You say they are hoaxes show me which one and who or how it was hoaxed?

Just because someone can re-create what you see on those videos doesn't mean they are all hoaxes. A lot of UFO and Alien movies have been created by research about people with real experiences, some are total fiction but some are very real.

People see videos or get evidence and say it probably was CGI or if the evidence is not from this planet or know by anyone, it must be a new material, THEY NEVER SAY is from out of space or alien related.

UFOs with similar properties have been recorded on video since they invented the camera and guess what there was no Movie Maker or Photoshop back then

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Looks like a rocket launch , probably Soyuz-2 rocket which lifted off on May 22, 2009 .
www.russianspaceweb.com...
en.rian.ru...

edit on 25-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by cdesigns

First of all, let me prefix my answer to your OP, by saying that I believe that alien intelligences are a mathematical certainty. Out there in the depths of the void, there must be another species which have developed sentience and intelligence.

However, one thing that has always upset me rather, is when persons insist that they have proof, when what they have is video. What is the most a video can tell you about an object, which nine times out of ten is a blur, or a ball of light, or what have you? It can tell you very little. Furthermore, video "evidence" can be tampered with an awful lot more convincingly than one would initially credit. The technology that allowed the first forays into hyper realism in 3D design, are now at the fingertips of anyone with the money and the know how to purchase and make use of them, and even the consideration of cost is not what it once was, due to drops in the price of the technology required.

One cannot call video PROOF. Proof is a very specific word. One can call it evidence, but calling it proof is not the same thing, or indeed accurate. Proof would be collecting samples of blood analogues, skin samples, footprints, slivers of the material of which the vessel an alien being would be traveling in, a piece of equipment dropped by a panicked traveler as he boards his ship under fire, desiring nothing more than to collapse back in his grav-throne and dust off as quickly as possible, to escape the yokel farmer and his rude and noisy metal tube.

>Yebbut < the ATS Hydra grows one of it's TPTB heads because that seized "piece of equipment" is now under lock and key deep in the bowls of an ultra secure bunker somewhere within Area 51.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

sounds nice, but currently living in puerto rico

so i'll have to settle for the locally light polluted [and currently overcast] skies

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The fact they don't land is reason enough to fear the human race.....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I was taken back in Sept-2006! I know the beings exist! Call them what you want- Believe what you want!! I really dont give a damn.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

Whether or not the evidence which does exist is currently under the misguided stewardship of TPTB is not important in the grand scheme of things. Just because a shadowy group of intelligence organisations are obfuscating the evidence, hiding it, preventing people getting at it, does not mean that we should accept lesser evidences in their enforced absence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join