It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why when there is several proof of UFO (video) people dont care

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I know this video has been shown here before, but I experienced some UFO sightings during 2008 and 2011, this video is the best one I could find with several UFO's. There is a lot of other videos not shown here and are very impressive.

We are not alone and this is not man made, WTF is it?

What happened with all of those investigations, did they found out what it was? debunkers are you there?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've ALWAYS known we're not alone, there is no way we are unique in this universe, despite what the religious dogmatics and skeptics say

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

What makes you think it is not 'ours'?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well the art bell thing has been debunked, by the actual guy that phoned up. It was just a joke! Some of the other things within this video have also. I love the way you say they are not ours. What makes you so sure? There was a plane/rocket released not so long ago that can reach anywhere in the world in like an hour. Sorry can't remember the speed it was doing but it was ridiculous. So what else do they have under wraps?

Now with all that said that does NOT mean I think we're alone in the galaxy. It does NOT mean I think none of these are alien. The truth is I don not know! The truth is also that YOU do not know!

Your assertion that they are not ours is just as silly as people that say there are definitely no aliens. No-one knows for sure either way.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I agree with you, if there are explinations i wish they would let us know. I know for the spirals in Norway, Australia and most recently Israel they are saying it was a Russian ICBM in all casses. Not really beliving that one.
I think Humans are enharently scared of new and strange things. Especially if it proves we are not the biggest dogs on the block. It leaves us with little control and that is upsetting for the governemnt. I do think we are a world of shoot first ask questions, shoot again. But i too would like to know if these are real, hoax or military.
thanks for posting this. i didnt realize there was so much new footage.
T

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thank you! I have not seen this footage. I think most humans want to deny UFO'S because they just cant handle the truth! Most humans just want to pretend everything is just normal and wonderful, and look at the subject of UFO'S as- OH Well!

I know they exist. I was taken en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I was taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 0r 2 miles from where I was located.I was found walking around in shock. I never made it to my duty station. I had to return to my hometown in NC. I returned talking about being attacked by Aliens and was beat up by local police, tortured in hospitals, and my 15 year old child taken from me-based on me talking about being taken by Aliens and not having stable housing when I returned home. My own Mother threw me out on the street homeless. She allowed my son to stay with her until I could find us our own housing.

My point- It is better just not to talk about UFO or Alien issues! I had went through 3 years of background checks and steps to work for Homeland Security. I had no reason to lie. My future and my Career were forever destroyed because I talked about what happen to me.

I am now working in the Nursing Field. My children and I are doing ok.

Basically, I cant wait for the damn beings to land!! I will be sitting back laughing- while others around me will be flipping out.

NC

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I agree with Alien life forms(whether it maybe microbial or advanced beings) BUT i DON'T agree with them visiting us. Even if they did in the past, i HIGHLY doubt that they visited in the last 500 years.

Its a human concept of how we are awesome that the aliens have to give a crap about us, i mean there are billions and billions of possible planets, if the aliens did acquire such technology(again with out minds thinking, aliens must be advanced) to travel across galaxy, why would they come to visit this planets(again, why are we so special?)?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Well the art bell thing has been debunked, by the actual guy that phoned up. It was just a joke! Some of the other things within this video have also. I love the way you say they are not ours. What makes you so sure? There was a plane/rocket released not so long ago that can reach anywhere in the world in like an hour. Sorry can't remember the speed it was doing but it was ridiculous. So what else do they have under wraps?

Now with all that said that does NOT mean I think we're alone in the galaxy. It does NOT mean I think none of these are alien. The truth is I don not know! The truth is also that YOU do not know!

Your assertion that they are not ours is just as silly as people that say there are definitely no aliens. No-one knows for sure either way.

Maybe some of them are "ours" heck aliens "hybrids" have been living with us for years, there are some things on that video that are impossible to do with any crafts unless they have alien technology. I have been lucky enought to see some UFO here in FL and in Puerto Rico. and some have been very impressive. Seen a baseball park size UFO in the mountain with super bright lights and then took off straight up several hundred feet in less than a second and then flew in angle and dissapeared was very impressive and not man made.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I know for the spirals in Norway, Australia and most recently Israel they are saying it was a Russian ICBM in all casses. Not really beliving that one.

Regarding the atmospheric spirals, I have provided a case from 1963 showing that they are caused by rocket launches.

My post in the Norway Spiral Reopened Thread

edit on 25-6-2012 by butcherguy because: added quote

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

First of all, let me prefix my answer to your OP, by saying that I believe that alien intelligences are a mathematical certainty. Out there in the depths of the void, there must be another species which have developed sentience and intelligence.

However, one thing that has always upset me rather, is when persons insist that they have proof, when what they have is video. What is the most a video can tell you about an object, which nine times out of ten is a blur, or a ball of light, or what have you? It can tell you very little. Furthermore, video "evidence" can be tampered with an awful lot more convincingly than one would initially credit. The technology that allowed the first forays into hyper realism in 3D design, are now at the fingertips of anyone with the money and the know how to purchase and make use of them, and even the consideration of cost is not what it once was, due to drops in the price of the technology required.

One cannot call video PROOF. Proof is a very specific word. One can call it evidence, but calling it proof is not the same thing, or indeed accurate. Proof would be collecting samples of blood analogues, skin samples, footprints, slivers of the material of which the vessel an alien being would be traveling in, a piece of equipment dropped by a panicked traveler as he boards his ship under fire, desiring nothing more than to collapse back in his grav-throne and dust off as quickly as possible, to escape the yokel farmer and his rude and noisy metal tube.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That Jerusalem UFO is some wierd wierd stuff.There are hoaxes of that video which are plain as day,and there is about 4 videos from different perpsectives that all have never been proven a hoax.There is also good remakes of that video which show how it can be done but that does not prove it is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Videos are not proof.

Videos are not evidence.

Sure, they are a little better than someone telling you a story or anecdote, but you really can't verify them anymore. Science requires something more tangible.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Could you please point out which of the " UFOs" in your video are not either man made objects or Hoaxes , a time stamp would do .

Thanks .

@Jobeycool
There were no real videos of the Jerusalem Hoax , a Hoax is a Hoax .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't understand.

Why would you claim that things are not "man made" when it's UFO.

Did you forget what the U stands for? I understand that as humans our minds jump to the craziest conclusion when we don't understand something.

They key point is that you don't understand what your looking at, most people don't.

Why do you think it is that sightings of UFO's among amateur astronomers is far less than those of the general population?

Cause they know what they're looking at.

Photoshop exists, so does Windows Movie Maker, and I'm sorry but video and photo evidence today aren't worth anything. Neither is eye witness testimony in science, it's actually the lowest form of evidence that any one person can come up with.

So although I may believe in Aliens, I also believe that when I see a UFO, I don't claim to know what it is, otherwise, it would nto be Un-Identified.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Because they are either not waking up, seeing them, or a part of the minority putting down true science, true knowledge.

And we call them UFO's, though they are kind of identified already, both as our crafts and as theirs. And they're not all crafts, some are more like doorways into something, larger inside than out.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And they're not all crafts, some are more like doorways into something, larger inside than out.

Something like this?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissonantOne

Videos are not proof.

Videos are not evidence.

Sure, they are a little better than someone telling you a story or anecdote, but you really can't verify them anymore. Science requires something more tangible.

really now?

sounds like the debunkers have reprogrammed you

go rob a bank without a mask on
and see if the video isn't proof
or evidence

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

the answer is that for every byte of actual info
TCOTBIP disseminate a Gigabyte of disinfo
this muddies the water
obscuring the truth

reply to post by HomerinNC

hey homer!
did you get lucky at that skywatchers event the other day?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

i dont understand what you're talking about here.
exactly which ufo's are not man made? WTF is what?
can you post a link or a photo to explain your post a bit better
thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
I think most humans want to deny UFO'S because they just cant handle the truth!

No one is denying UFOs (do you actually know what UFO stands for?). But mee30 got it right. Saying they have to be proof of alien presence is as silly as saying there can't possibly be aliens.
There are always other explanations - government secret ops, balloons, space junk, hoaxes.. Personally I think the Norway spiral was a rocket launch. You aren't expecting someone to admit it are you? Same goes for new government technology. Yes there may be some alien stuff in amongst it all but the truth is you don't know and I don't know. And to claim otherwise is just deluded.

edit on 25-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join