It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Majestic Killed John Lennon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Who killed John Lennon? I need to know if the killer has been linked to Majestic. I must know that information. I am trying to figure out something about the Looking Glass.
edit on 25-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)
convex or conkava?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

I am referring to the Majestic 12. Or Majestic 13, as some call it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In all fairness OP, I have read somewhere that there was maybe a link to the CIA.
I think he was seen as a threat.

I found this, might be of interest.

Linkypoo
edit on 25-6-2012 by BrianDamage because: link

Link

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Who killed John Lennon? I need to know if the killer has been linked to Majestic. I must know that information. I am trying to figure out something about the Looking Glass.
edit on 25-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Really? You obviously have access to a computer so why didn't you google it?

lmgtfy.com...

edit on 6/25/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Now THAT was good.

Talk about spelling it out for someone. We were all new once. Those of us who are fairly adept at these things need to remember that.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
In all fairness OP, I have read somewhere that there was maybe a link to the CIA.
I think he was seen as a threat.

I found this, might be of interest.

Linkypoo

Link

It didn't take long for this rumour to start either. I remember that, but the best anyone can do is suggest that the CIA had Chapman do it simply because they BELIEVE the CIA hires assassination teams. As if one un-proven conspiracy theory lends credence to another.

We all know the CIA is as dirty as the bottom of the Mississippi River, but they're only like that to protect their own interests. I'm not backing them, I'm just saying that's the way it is. Which is why people believe they were behind JFK. The CIA and JFK didn't get along very well from what I understand, but who really believes that John Lennon was a credible threat to ANYone? He advocated peace and love and he did it very vocally, but then he took a decade or so off, came back and released that album. It was basically a self portrait of him and Yoko at the time. He may have been rock-n-roll royalty who had more positive influence over a very turbulent generation then anyone before or since, but about the only time they were ever seen for quite a few years is when they brought their dishes of food out for the potlucks that residents of the Dakota had from time to time. He may have also been spotted walking to the corner newsstand to pick up a paper in his pajama's.

He was a quiet family man for pete's sake, he wasn't a threat to anyone and nobody killed him but Chapman. Sure, I would like to believe that something big and "important" were behind it all and everyone else who admired Lennon wishes the same thing. It would help make sense of something that is painfully senseless. Like the song says, It's funny how one insect can damage so much grain.

If anything, it should help us appreciate the life we do have. If someone like Lennon can be taken down by someone like Chapman, then average people like us aren't immune from that kind of senseless violence either.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I only found out yesterday that Elvis Presley is dead! seriously! my mum said he worked at TESCO

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by nii900

I am referring to the Majestic 12. Or Majestic 13, as some call it.

I thought Majestic 12 was a team to study the Roswell UFO, what has that to do with JL's death?

Actually Macca had Lennon shot because he thought he was going to spill the beans about Macca being an imposter.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Mark David Chapman
MK ULTRA
"Catcher in the Rye"

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
reply to post by BrianDamage

Pics or it didn't happen.

How are you gonna say Pics or it didn't happen?

When y'all where just talking about a hologram show of dead people?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Less than an hour after Lennon was assassinated I was listening to the radio. They did a quick biography search on Chapman & reported that he was next door neighbors (in Indiana I think he said??) with George & Barbara Bush in the 70's. This is GHWB who was vice president under Reagan at the time. Sorry, it happened quick, I didn't record all the details. Also, I figured that I would hear more of it since GHWB was Vice President & people would make a big deal about it.

Needless to say, I never heard another word of that. That silence sort of implied to me that maybe GHWB indeed DID have some involvement & was able to get it hushed up somehow. Actually, I did hear of it again- only once: about 20 years later I ran into someone else who heard the same broadcast.

Of course, the person broadcasting it could of made it up or had false info. In the event that he didn't there are a few possible motives. A) One year after that there was a similar assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. There would be an obvious incentive for GHWB in this case. Hinkley & Chapman were both alleged nut cases giving crazy reasons for their actions. It could be that GHWB's team needed to practice this technique on another famous person first to test out how the public reacts to it. B) John Lennon was more than a singer. He was easily the most influential person in the world at the time. This is not something you would read in a history book this is something you would only know if you were around back then. He had the respect of the radical fringe AND of the main stream. There has never been someone else with that sort of influence since then. This could of been another incentive for this supposed GHWB team.

Sorry, this is all I know & some possible reasons I could deduce. After event's this world shocking there there always some confusion so please take all this with a grain of salt! It is very possible that it was only someone in that radio station that took advantage of commotion at that moment to spout total nonsense. I'm just saying that it's possible that it's true too. I do not know which station it was, sorry. Best of luck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join