It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling skies TV Show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey guys ive just started watching this show and in my opinion its 1 of the best going at the minute ive watched every episode over the last 3 days because im hooked lol. But there is 1 thing bugging me...what the hell is that skitter with the red eye doing to ben mason? to me it looks as if it is either taking information from him or planting idea's in his head to basically make him a sleeper agent.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
We started watching last season and it is a very good series. Really glad it's back. We just finished watching the season premier this weekend (had it recorded) and it looks like its going to be a good season. That little "bug thing" was really wild.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hey guys ive just started watching this show and in my opinion its 1 of the best going at the minute ive watched every episode over the last 3 days because im hooked lol. But there is 1 thing bugging me...what the hell is that skitter with the red eye doing to ben mason? to me it looks as if it is either taking information from him or planting idea's in his head to basically make him a sleeper agent.

I too am wondering about that. I think Ben is a spy for them, unknowing, of course. I also think the show is a wake up call for the whole world. A full alien invasion is not that far fetched, you know.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I too am wondering about that. I think Ben is a spy for them, unknowing, of course. I also think the show is a wake up call for the whole world. A full alien invasion is not that far fetched, you know.
Ya i also think hes the 1 who killed the kid they buried in the last episode nobody was watching and it was after the red eyed skitter did something screwed up to him so i think he might of smothered him.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Also I remember from the end of last season that the Skitters use to be something else. Maybe human???

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Ya i was thinking they could either be human or just another alien species the big aliens conquered and put those things on there backs to control them and fight there wars

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by maybee

Ya i was thinking they could either be human or just another alien species the big aliens conquered and put those things on there backs to control them and fight there wars

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. It was only mentioned briefly near the end of last season, so I hope they cover more about it this season.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My son and I enjoy watching the show together. But....We both have a few issues with a few things in the show, both technical, and character.

First, Think it could be a bit grittier, smearing dirt on face n clothes and roughing up hair Im not talkin about. I thinkin more like "the Road" grit. Hell, I think Walking Dead has a great ambiance, feel to it. Falling Skies kinda misses it for me.

Dialog is..eh..not bad, plot pretty good..but..man, that one guy, the leader of the "berzerkers"? Really? Such a joke that guy. "I know explosives". "I can cook awesome institutional food", "My hair is always fabulous lookin" Some characters are a bit one dimensional, he in particular.

How the hell (this is my technical gripe now) have these groups of survivors seriously evading being with superior tech? Driving around in beat up trucks, buses, and noisy dirt bikes? Think they would be underground in tunnels or something? Just doesn't seem like the aliens are trying too hard to get them.
Other than that some good enough action for me n the boy to veg out to.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magilla
My son and I enjoy watching the show together. But....We both have a few issues with a few things in the show, both technical, and character.

First, Think it could be a bit grittier, smearing dirt on face n clothes and roughing up hair Im not talkin about. I thinkin more like "the Road" grit. Hell, I think Walking Dead has a great ambiance, feel to it. Falling Skies kinda misses it for me.

Dialog is..eh..not bad, plot pretty good..but..man, that one guy, the leader of the "berzerkers"? Really? Such a joke that guy. "I know explosives". "I can cook awesome institutional food", "My hair is always fabulous lookin" Some characters are a bit one dimensional, he in particular.

Yeah, it seems that his character is a lot like Sawyer was on the series Lost but not quite as convincing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Seems like a good tv show. I went on there TNT website and signed up thru my Verizon. But there is no Season 1 to watch!? Does anyone know where i can watch it? Or do i need to just wait?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77

look on a website called alluc.org they should have them

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I blitzed the 1st & 2nd series up to ep.8 over the last 2 days, totally sucked in....When is episode 9 aired stateside please?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dornicks

Anyone catch the finale? I loved it! I'm hoping that the new aliens are good guys, it's going to be a long wait for the third season (which begins filming in three days)...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
10 episodes is too short! This series gets better each ep!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by dornicks

Anyone catch the finale? I loved it! I'm hoping that the new aliens are good guys, it's going to be a long wait for the third season (which begins filming in three days)...
Yup the finale was great especially the last 20-30 seconds and id like them to be good guys aswell but i highly doubt they willbe...at first they wouldnt trust them and in the end they would all probly get killed by skitters or something. They will most likely be the heavy artillery for the aliens or some kind of heavy hitters.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Falling Skies is an American science fiction dramatic television series created by Robert Rodat.It is Full of Action and Crime. Lourdes is my favorite Character in this TV show.

top topics

join