It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing earthquake warning by mushroom cloud?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Please check this cloud out and also its similarities with other such phenomena before..

Beijing mushroom cloud

I would say from my perspective that people should really pay attention in July because on July 20th it is 13 years since July 1999 when the persecution of Falun Dafa started - the infamous one predicted by Nostradamus 500 years ago... 13 is a bad number as we all know...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Yes. By the rules of ATS erfquake prediction if an erfquake happens within 5000 miles of Beijing ay any time within the next 10 years, then the cloud definitely predicted it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by Gaussq

Yes. By the rules of ATS erfquake prediction if an erfquake happens within 5000 miles of Beijing ay any time within the next 10 years, then the cloud definitely predicted it.

LOL'd hard

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

...So because 13 is a "bad number", an earthquake will happen in Beijing because of one out of many that China persecutes?

And it means it will happen next month?

What does any of that have to do with a cloud two weeks ago?

lol
edit on 6/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Let´s give it until end of July...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Looks like a thunderhead cloud.See them all the time here in Texas.Don't see anything ominous about it.But then I am not superstitious,or gullible.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I posted about that last week, nothing more than Nature being Nature and certainly nothing on the net that would link a thunder cloud to an earthquake. If it had been earthquakes lights, the ones that look like mini rainbows then I would be with you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Looks strange with the lights in this video though: Beijing Cloud

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

that's a MUCH more interesting video. i can see why people there would freak out about it. it looks like a bomb went off.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This cloud is not normal for Beijing and it had lightning in it. But I wouldn't put faith into anything EpochTimes put out.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
And in one of the other dimensions there is a ATS thread with video of a Bomb going off with damage but no Mushroom cloud.

That 2nd vid is much better thanks for posting it OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
4 people died yesterday in an EARTHQUAKE in china. 100 people were injured. only a 5.7 but it did a decent amount of damage.

sooo... an earthquake happened after the cloud. interesting. may not be related at all but who knows?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

I guess it may be a sign of something big(and then I mean BIG).

According to my knowledge it is in about four weeks 13 years since 20th of July 1999 that Nostradamus predicted...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

According to my knowledge it is in about four weeks 13 years since 20th of July 1999 that Nostradamus predicted...

Do you mind posting this quatrain of Nostradamus where he gives that specific date and information?

Thanks.

edit on 6/26/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Check out what Tom Bearden has said about this phenomenon, they have been "experimenting" with since the early 1900's. This is caused by scalar weaponry. They actually have scalar EM radiation that can affect human cells directly! I just found this today and as synchronicity would have it, I came to ATS and found this post, haha what about that , any way I am still learning if there are and physicists out there or someone with knowledge about this I would appreciate some clarification in simpler terminology, blessings all love Tina

www.cheniere.org...

"On April 9, 1984 a gigantic mushroom cloud— glowing, like a "halo"—rapidly emerged from above the ocean off the coast of Japan. The cloud grew to 60,000 feet or so within two minutes, and reached an enormous diameter estimated at 200 miles. Several boeing 747 jet airliners were in the general vicinity; at least one of them was piloted by a former B-52 pilot who took evasive action, since the phenomenon resembled a giant nuclear explosion. However, there was no blinding flash of light, and no massive shock wave overlook the aircraft. Walker et al investigated the seismic and underwater acoustic instrumentation data surrounding the period of the incident, and essentially ruled out all known natural phenomena. They concluded that the incident was either an as yet unknown natural phenomenon or man-made explosion. In fact, it was very probably a test of a giant scalar EM howitzer, used in the endothermic (heat energy withdrawing) mode. Sudden energy withdrawal in a region above the ocean resulted in a sudden low pressure, sucking up a giant cloud of moisture. Inrushing air pushed the cloud upward into a giant mushroom, much like a giant expanding thundercloud anvil wells up when it forms, only faster. Walker and colleagues have again examined the reported position of the cloud, and placed it much nearer to the Soviet Union— between the Kurils and Sakhalin. Four stages were observed: (1) a towering, cumulus-like cloud rose out of the stratiform layer, (2) the cloud tower faded and was replaced with a small semicircular halo segment, (3) the halo expanded to a full circle, and (4) the halo expanded further and dissipated. The diameter of the halo at maximum size is now estimated to have been at least 380 miles, and the altitude of its center (at maximum size) is estimated to have been greater than 200 miles."

SNIP

"Thus the incident apparently represents three tests in one: (1) the initial "cold explosion," or test of the howitzer in the endothermic mode, and (2) the immediate switching of the howitzer to the exothermic mode and creation of a small hemispherical shell of energy (Tesla shield). (3) The shield was then expanded into a globular shell, and expanded to giant size. The globular part of the exothermic test was very similar to the Soviet test observed from Teheran on June 17,1966. The glowing hemispherical shell was similar to several previous Soviet tests observe over the ocean and reported in the open literature. For example, on Mar. 24, 1977, the H.M.V. Kinpurnie Castle observed a large, moderately luminous hemisphere of light formed over the ocean, and the formation of two luminous patches or globes, one inside the hemisphere and one outside. The phenomena disappeared after 10 minutes. The gigantic incident off the coast of Japan on April 9, 1984 was indeed the testing of a giant Soviet scalar EM weapon.

On the night of July 26, 1984, the pilot and crew of a Boeing 747 (American carrier) flying from Tokyo to Fairbanks, near the Kuril Islands, noticed a slowly expanding hemisphere of white light off to their left above the horizon. The shell of light continued to expand over a 10 minute period until ahead of them and to the right. The crew braced for a shock wave which never arrived. Their weather radar saw nothing out of the ordinary. The shell of light had sharp edges and was semitransparent so that stars became visible through it. This was another Soviet test of the Tesla shield. Numerous sightings of this phenomenon have been made by airline pilots flying in and out of Japan."

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was in BJ a couple of weeks ago, about the time of the vid I guess.

Yep there was a lot of rain, axle deep puddle outside the flat and yes there was a lot of lightning that carried on for a lot of the night.

Looks like a classic thunderstorm cloud, as someone else has noted.

I was even surprised at how clear the skies were.

Nothing to see, so move along!

Oh and in China 13 is NOT an unlucky number.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here is one of his videos.

www.youtube.com...

(Problems posting vid, can anyone help? Thank you)

edit on 26-6-2012 by TM62 because: Wrong link?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Here you go.

(I in no way endorse or promote this vid. or it's relation to some sort of Nostradamus prediction as stated in OP. Just doing you a favor)

edit on 6/26/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: disclaimer

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thanks I can totally understand. I would like to think people may be able to see the future, but I don't know for sure and if it doesn't ring true 100% then that is a difficult thing to stand behind. TY again.

edit on 26-6-2012 by TM62 because: Added a few more words.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Nostradamus Quatrain X:

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

As far as I understand it there was only one major event of global proportions in July 1999 which also concerns the battle of good(the Falun Dafa practitioners) and evil(the Chinese Communist Party) and it is the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa disciples in China which started on July 20th of 1999. The old Mongols are also included here as a hint to the true Chinese culture being destroyed by the Communist Party just like the Mongols invaded China in ancient times.

About 20th of July(20/7) there is another interesting hint from Nostradamus:

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty and seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

The Korean Ge An predicted 20th July exactly:

Ge An prophecy

7. In the section A Statement about the Dharma Ending Period, the book predicts that in the summer, on July 20th, Falun Dafa will be persecuted by evil forces.

If we remember that in all of Nostradamus quatrains there is just one modern date given in clear, which is July 1999, and add the twenty years we end up at July 2019 as the big date, and then another seven years in the next phase. But religions talk about the seven hard years before the end and the Norse myth has the terrible six years before Ragnarok - so that means from next month people may get into big trouble.. But of course that is just a guess...

What we do know is that there have never been less spiritual belief and more belief in materialism, money and immediate desires/pleasures. What I find appalling is the striking connection between the great majority of people not having any moral, spiritual standard while the prophecies indicate the great majority of people being cleansed at the end of times just because of having become bad people....

Just a few remarks, no truth can be offered from me..
edit on 27-6-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join