It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Warning was cancelled, brace for the Chastisement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Much is written about the Great Warning. If you notice many of the apparitions in 20th century that discuss Warning-Miracle-Chastisement sequence, DO NOT talk about the Antichrist rise within this sequence. Rather they talk of a new era of peace, or other wording of similar period, after the Chastisement. Not of the Second Coming.

Some current alleged apparitions indeed talk of antichrist coming between the Warning and the Chastisement, and Second Coming at the end of Chastisement equal to Armageddon. But that would breach the accepted as 1 year average period between the Warning, Miracle and Chastisement, since we know from the Revelation the Antichrist reign is 3.5 years, not 2, not 3.

We cannot be certain the Antichrist is coming now. Technologically, it could be achieved the one world system, the chipped and cashless society. But it doesn't happen until now, and it might not be permitted in our times. Rather, an era of peace could be offered to humankind for repentance and mend the ways that were terribly deformed in the ferocious 20th century. As Fatima prophesied.

Why should the conversion of Russia be a condition for that era of peace, if we will have the antichrist and then the glorious Second Coming of Jesus? From the Gospel, we know that the conversion of the Jews, not of Russia, is the condition of the Second Coming of our Lord. Are the Russians - Jews from the Lost tribes then? I don't know.

With 2012 'apocalyptic' scenarios in terms of half-secular half-pagan beliefs, we are before planetary events that can turn upside down our civilization. When I say 'pagan' I mean knowledge inherited by i-advanced ancient civilizations whose ;gods' may well be extraterrestrials who gave practical astronomical knowledge. Including predictions of 3,600 or even 12,000 cycles of incoming space objects.

Moreover, temptation of a sneak WW3 right before the asteroid/comet impact (or Nibiru, or whatever), is very high. The superpowers believe they will secure the post cataclysmic world dominance by disarming their adversaries right now in these months left.

Thus we get to the Chastisement that according to Bayside prophecies consists of 2 parts: WW3 and a comet impact. Other prophets independently have spoken of either WW3 (started by Russia, in alliance with China and Muslims) or a comet impact. It goes as far back as St Hildegard. We may include St Malachy's prophecy of the popes as strangely coinciding with our times too.

We cannot know the exact date of the rise of Antichrist, because knowing that, everyone can estimate 1260 days (or 1335d) to get the very close dating of the Second Coming of Jesus. And we are clearly told by Jesus Himself, that knowledge is not given even to the Angels in heaven, nor to the Son, but only the Father knows it. Then we must humbly acknowledge, we cannot know the exact timing of the final antichrist until he rises and manifests himself in real and public, in unequivocal manner described as "abomination of desolation". And not in another suggestive way (as currently many devote people want to make an antichrist out of any politician they see as evil).

So seems the Great Warning cannot happen before the Chastisement of 2012, be it Nibiru, galactic killer wave, or a comet. Seems we approach the Chastisement directly. God can decide that, let not forget everything is in His hand, and our ways and thoughts are not His. Does it mean the described by modern prophets Great Warning won't happen at all? I don't know. It might happen before the real final antichrist appears.

Be ready for the Chastisement! Be ready that to happen in the next 3-6 months!

Moreover, the illuminati may already use HAARP and other devices including your mobile phones and computers, to try to create their galactic wave of 5D ascension, as they call it. It will only increase until Dec 21 when it may take the form of a holographic image in the sky (Project Blue Beam) presenting "jesus" or "mohammad" for the Muslim world. I hope that will be stopped. By the coming Chastisement. And those who are rescued (raptured, taken by spaceships), or those who survive underground (refuges) will enjoy the real Era of Peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

So God is gona destroy the entire planet, 7 Billion odd people....because 14 million Jews wont convert to christianity?

Hmmmm..........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I listened to this earlier this guy mentions the Jews in this speech. Jew, west, east, is left , right hemispheres of the brain, consciousness levels etc.
www.youtube.com...
People waiting for aliens to come and save us are creating a modern version of Christ, Imo. The saviour is not out there.
I believe aliens do exist and they know how we think. That know we will greet them as our saviour, or Antichrist. some maybe want us to think this, and some don't. All I know is we are in duality, that's puts us in the "middle" of whatever is going on. our problems lie more with us. Good and bad will push from either side. We have choice. Simplyfied, Dark, ignorance, light.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Great Warning was cancelled, brace for the Chastisement

I've been hearing that 'the warning' is immenent for over 25 years.

a couple of notes -
If God really said that there was a 'great warning' coming .. it wouldn't be canceled.
The Warning is supposed to be a good thing .. not a bad thing.
However, much of the 'great warning' chatter comes from people buying into Garabandal.
Garabandal has THREE TIMES been declared not to be of supernatural origin by the Church.
And the so-called 'seers' themselves have denyed it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I follow fervently Divine messages for years, may be a decade those for Great Warning, and may be more those of Medjugorje. I do not deny the Great Warning (yet it is hard to find its place in the Bible, but any significant event could be a Great Warning - as for example the longest day when the Sun STOPPED).

The aliens in no way can substitute the belief of God and his only begotten son Jesus Christ. We either believe God is omnipotent and creator of everything seen and unseen - and that includes ALL stars and galaxies, or our idea of God is quite limited and in fact we do not believe in an omnipotent creator but of something else. Let examine where we stand in that regard. For some theologians, like the pope's astronomers , and many sincere believers who have had such a contact with extraterrestrials, such question is not a contradiction. And not only for those who had contact with the secret research, but also for those like me who find faith and reason not contradicting but enriching each other. As a matter of church rules, it is ok to believe in aliens created by the same God, said fr Funes the current top Vatican astronomer. There was an entire science conference in the Vatican on topic of extraterrestrial life.

I will go further to say, that the Vatican itself has developed or obtained time observing device - a looking glass into the past or future. And offered it to US secret projects. Not the other way around. According to the words of Andrew Basiago in his 2012 interview with project Camelot. Basiago is/was a devote catholic as a child at the time of the experiments. In another interview of Camelot, Bob Dean and Clifford Stone, both from US army and both with above top secret clearance, both involved in those secret projects, admitted they have seen (separately) the crucifixion of Jesus on such a chrono vision device. And they declared they still believe in God and in His Son Jesus.

We have to be ready for the truth when it will be revealed to us later in 2012. We must not lose our faith.

Is it what is understood as Great Warning? I already said why the Chastisement is likely to come first. But I might be wrong and we might have not only enlightenment of conscience, but also new understanding of quite many things. The faith in God is not a scientific fact and is not derived from science. The faith is outside and beyond science. To use them for contradiction proved wrong in history. The science will not stop my faith, no matter how unimaginably advanced science will be presented to us soon. How about yours?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I'm afraid your quote here is incorrect.

We cannot know the exact date of the rise of Antichrist, because knowing that, everyone can estimate 1260 days (or 1335d) to get the very close dating of the Second Coming of Jesus. And we are clearly told by Jesus Himself, that knowledge is not given even to the Angels in heaven, nor to the Son, but only the Father knows it. Then we must humbly acknowledge, we cannot know the exact timing of the final antichrist until he rises and manifests himself in real and public, in unequivocal manner described as "abomination of desolation". And not in another suggestive way (as currently many devote people want to make an antichrist out of any politician they see as evil).

Actually the Bible is quite specific on when the Apocalypse was to happen. However that information is in a number of pieces in the old and the new testament.

The event that only the Father knows the timing of is Matthew 24-14.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

However Matthew 24 also gives a couple of conditions that you can pin down that event to a span of 3 years.

The first condition is verse 6.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

The start of the Apocalypse cannot start during a time of war.

2nd condition is this.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

End time events are being compared to fig leaves on a tree in the spring. You know summer is near in the spring when the leaves start opening on the trees. So then the question becomes "Has a verifiable end time event already happened?" Answer is yes. The rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948. An event predicted in multiple places in the bible. Therefore the event predicted in Matthew 24-14 occurred between the end of WW2 and the birth of Israel in 1948.

Also Matthew 24 gives us the length of time the Apocalypse takes. The lifetime of the generation of verse 34.
A human lifetime is approximately 70 to 80 years according to the bible in Psalms 90-10. So assuming 80 years for the generation then the 1000 year reign of the saints of Rev. 20-6 should start no later than May of 2028.

So the start of the reign of the Antichrist should start between 2022 to 2025.

But those dates are based on a 80 year generation A 70 year generation would have meant that the 7 year agreement would have been signed in 2011. But it could be signed anywhere between now and 2021 and the timeframe would be valid. The event to watch for is that 7 year agreement. Also the Jewish temple being rebuilt as well. And the appearance of the guy who is supposed to rebuild it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You have the power to cancel God's warnings?

Maybe we are equally delusional! Didn't you hear, I have the potential to delay God's chastisement!?

This is a prophecy from Sister Aiello: "When in the sky appears an extraordinary sign, know it gentlemen that next will come the punishment of the world." ("Quando nel cielo apparirà un segno straordinario, sappiano gli uomini che prossima sarà la punizione del mondo!")

If war breaks out soon, it is not yet the punishment of the world from God. If war breaks out and war is waged in the middle east for an entire year, it is still not the time to expect world war 3 to engulf the entire planet if the extraordinary sign in the sky did not yet occur.

A local conflict will only become a global conflagration after God intercedes in some way that inflames the entire situation, otherwise this period of chastisement would not have been. That is my interpretation.

Don't believe me? That's fine.

On September 20, 2011 I was wondering intently whether I should reveal certain sensitive prophecy related information to help others at moment "Y". This was a crucial decision for a crucial future moment that I would not be able to make without guidance. About an hour latter I was at a check-out counter at a food market paying for snacks. She says "hope your not superstitious." "Why?" she answers "666" as she passes the change of $6.66

That was either a not so meaningful coincidence or a direct answer to my dilemma. For a do or don't, yes or no question a 666 means to me a clear "no/not/don't do it."

I did not ask God for a sign that day.

On May 23, 2012 a similar instance occurred. Slightly amazed but sceptical I was wondering about something that seemed prophetically pertinent that happened earlier that day. Was it a sign from God or not? About an hour latter I'm purchasing snack-food at Wall-mart. The total comes to $7.77 (after taxes).

Here again was another eerie coincidence in the vein of the first that provided a direct answer "yes"(777) to an important question. OR perhaps it was a coincidence to be ignored. I was an agnostic (nearly atheist) for about 8 years so I know my mind is capable of shelving all coincidences. (I wonder though, do I really want such signs, when it is relatively easy for me to cast them aside, because no doubt, there is a high cost to be paid latter at the time of reparations.)

I saved both bills.

Probably you will want to accuse me of lying for the following. But I know that I am not. Roughly two weeks ago (estimating the passage of time is not my strong suit), I was getting the urge to post about Fatima prophecies again. I sat outside pondering the correct thing to do. On the one hand, there is this that and the other reasons for continuing to avoid posting. On the other hand there is this that and the other reasons to resume the threads. I was thinking about the past experiences with the coincidences that seemed to answer my questions and said with my internal voice I would very much like(or want or need) another sign later today to instruct me on the right thing to do regarding a resumption of posting about Fatima. Later that day, while using the computer I did encounter another coincidence that seemed to answer my question clearly. It was an emphatic "NO" do not resume posting significantly about Fatima.

I'm sorry OP, that this answer(coincidence that I have little choice but to assume is God's answer even if it were nothing more than a coincidence) does not agree with your position regarding my lack of posting. If in the future I am to be undercut, accused, or persecuted over it, than so be it.

A corner of the map is visible to you, and you think it is safe grounds. Your already there, you call for me to join you to be safe so that we can make others safe. But someone showed me a picture of the entire map. It reveals dangers of all sorts, out of place pits and traps that no one can even guess at existing immediately beyond the corner of the map you've seen. Afterwards I received confirmation of the contents of the entire map. I look at the map again to find the true safe zone.

continued...
edit on 15-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
cont...

What I will say regarding some of your concerns.

1) My opinion is meaningless regarding Fatima prophecies *IF* the following is not true:
The beginning of war in Iran (or Kosovo) will NOT explode into a deadly global world war UNTIL the night of illumination happens first.

Sister Elena Aillo warned in a prophecy about this sign: "When in the sky appears an extraordinary sign, know it gentlemen that next will come the punishment of the world."

Yes war in the middle east may break out soon, but it will not turn into a nuclear conflict or world war so fast if the night of illumination hasn't happened yet.

If you **DON'T** believe me about this particular prophecy why are you attempting to goad someone you DON'T believe--me--into posting on ATS???

2) You fear that events will happen so fast that people will lose out on the chance to have knowledge of these Catholic prophecies or lose out on time to decide for themselves, but from everything I have encountered and understood, in the big picture about this time of commencement, I am convinced that almost right at the beginning, the main initial events will transpire in such a startling way that the media across the entire planet will become transfixed on the third secret. Yes, I am convinced that the Pope will release the final secret out of fear of God shortly after the big initial events and the whole world will be looking. A moment of confusion and anger though. If the Pope insists at that time that the 2000 version is the full third secret, I will believe him (but I dreamed several times about this other text. So that would be yet another blow to dreams) I also believe the 2000 version is genuine.

If you don't believe this, or think I am hugely mistaken, I do not attempt to force my opinion on anyone, I did not care to write this post, except that the OP seemed aggrieved by my silence on ATS.

Frankly, at the moment, I'm more worried by my own personal failures, by my own weaknesses and my own incredulousness that enables such laziness and selfishness. Why do I abandon efforts so easily nowadays?

I am a sinful fool and hypocrite, still have not succeeded in overcoming my sinful nature. My track record still works against me, my credibility is quite shot, those at fatima.org want to forget my existence, to some I'm considered a false prophet, I'm not a good speaker or good writer--far from it--various people probably hate me and feel injured by what I've wrote four months ago at another conspiracy forum, I talked about and waited around for my predictions longer than most at ATS, I have seen so many interesting coincidences yet sometimes I am so full of doubt that I should be renamed Mr. Doubt. You want me to post but your annoyed when I post like this? Tough cookies. It is a legitimate fear to have a plank in my own eye, which is as good a reason as any to avoid continuing to post on religious themes.

Your looking for someone of influence, it is not me.
Your looking for someone of significance, it is not me.
Your looking for someone connected, probably 97% of the adults in my neighbourhood have more significant connections than me.

I would hope that the big illumination warning from heaven would happen right this moment so that my excuses, indecision and inactivity would be instantly washed away and replaced with great awe, overwhelming fear of the Lord, unshakable confidence in the truth, so that the spark within the soul ignites a flame (desire and will to serve) that cannot be extinguished.

It would be far better if the internal spark happens very soon, by the fruits and consequence of my own willingness and own efforts to change, without the need for prophetic events to arrive.

I'll note here that the ATS Catholic member FlyersFan strongly disbelieves the illumination warning is part of the authentic prophecies.

I only represent my own opinion. It is not my job to convince and persuade people of what I observe to be true prophecy. Nor do I have to appear with my opinion on command of others.

3) do not assume that I know anything about any special way outs. The only way out that I know is the Pope performing a consecration of Russia with all the Bishops. I have little influence over the people in my own life, never mind influence over a Pope.

4) I am in a unique position, that at the very moment I believe God's chastisement is delayed in a big way, IF THAT TURNS OUT TO BE THE CASE, I believe I will share a plethora of evidence in my main threads in attempt to prove such a claim, for those that may be interested. It seems though that we are heading towards the chastisement rather than heading towards a reprieve.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Also the Jewish temple being rebuilt as well. And the appearance of the guy who is supposed to rebuild it.

IMHO the Temple has already been built in the sprit inside of us as the Holly Spirit. So where would that put your date, just asking? I don't know!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

She says "hope your not superstitious." "Why?" she answers "666" as she passes the change of $6.66

This has happened to me 4 times, 3 time in the hospital with my mom, and I dont ask GOD for any signs I trust HIM. But I added something to my purchase each time to advoid 666 which I believe is the number of man, and am not sure what that means. I am fearfull of GOD almighty! Anything futher will be thought about.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
Thus we get to the Chastisement that according to Bayside prophecies ...

Bayside has been condemned as false by the Catholic Church.

Seems we approach the Chastisement directly.

Maybe. But it's more likely that the saints through the ages said there will be a Great Warning so there will be one. (and by this I mean those OTHER than Garbandal .. which has also been condemned as 'not worthy of belief' by the Catholic Church)

Be ready for the Chastisement! Be ready that to happen in the next 3-6 months! .

Sorry, but I've been hearing this exact same statement since 1985.
None of us knows when the big 'biblical level' Chastisements will kick off.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To 2012NewStart: you may feel free to post threads as you wish. That was never the issue.

Everyone has the right to post their opinions.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had a dramatic change of heart since yesterday. I now feel quite sick at the idea of uselessly waiting around for the start of the prophetic events and for the global supernatural sign before renewing myself in Christ's teachings and God's love.

The time to act is NOW! (for me anyway).

Upon reading some frightening prophecy I suddenly remembered what I said in the past. And know what needs to be done.

During the last 3 years, on various occasions I said to myself :
*IF* my expectations fail to materialize and I trip, falling back into the agnostic mindset (or lesser possibility of atheism)...at some point I must nevertheless push myself with every inch of my being to give myself over to Christ's teachings for a worthy period of time.

I knew by only such means (in such a potential future situation) could I be cured of atheism. In doing my part and stretching my arm out to God for 5 or 6 months, it would than be up to God to grab and pull me close, curing me of the ailment of total disbelief.

It is written in the "instructions" and "directions" given to us from Heaven, that one is expected to love God with all their heart, mind, and soul.

How to do that?

I started already with filling my mind with prayer for the first 45 minutes of today. And resisting the normal routine. Every temptation(impulse) to be idle(lazy) when someone needs a helping hand, every temptation to complain or insult someone, every temptation to yell, every temptation to indulge/overindulge, every temptation to withhold a kind word, to skip praying, every temptation to bypass beggars in need of food money, to hold a grudge or judge people, every temptation to be impatient with people, and moments of discomfort and suffering(ie: fasting) are moments that:

....each contain AN OPPORTUNITY to walk a step closer to God's kingdom along the spiritual path. Step, by step, you walk there, along the spiritual path, one step at a time.

There are many opportunities in any given day to begin loving God and move towards Him.

I hope this time I don't allow doubts, unfulfilled expectations(based on news/prophecy), guilt, the lengthier moments of temptation, and the dark night of the soul that comes suddenly, to knock me off the spiritual path in this next journey.

At this juncture I am filled anew with the intent and willingness to make throughout the next 44 or 77 days a sincere and determined journey towards God -- again. The idea is to reach day 44 or day 77 and never go back. Some of the benefits I will likely experience along the path (learned from past experience): significant increase in the ability to control the ego (as new habits replace old habits), overcoming selfishness, increased levels of general happiness, the body feeling physically lighter, feeling more alive, becoming more fearless, even noticing strangers wanting to make conversation with me in public (not usually the case), etc. Not to be expected at the very start of the journey.

Filling my mind with prayer this morning, increased my resolve.

(yet I do not intend to post much at this time.)
edit on 17-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The illumination warning may not happen for a while.

But if you want to get your spiritual house in order before war breaks out with Israel and before the night of illumination happens. You would do it now! or very, very soon!

NOW OR SOON!

For the following reason:

1 Thessalonians 5 speaks of "peace and safety" before "the day of the Lord" arrives like a thief.

Netanyahoo's actions and words reveal he has little intention of making peace (especially before nxt yr's elections in Israel)

I can't say for certain that the prophecy of "peace and safety" happens soon or even involves Israel.

However, *IF* it is yes on both counts (soon and pertains to Israel) ---and I perceive a frighteningly high possibility it does--- it seems that the path to this false peace requires the following twists:

(As for peace happening in Israel before Israeli elections, how can it happen any other way, I'm not sure):

-Israel makes a huge gamble and bombs Iran before U.S. elections
-Obama is furious at Israel.
-Obama wins elections.
-Obama owns Netanyahoo's ass for interfering in American politics.
-Obama, to put it mildly "convinces" Netanyahoo to make peace with everybody (otherwise Israel pays dearly.)
-the peace in the Middle East is short-lived, (as the thief in the night prophetic fulfilment comes to shatter the possibility for lasting peace.)
-war ignites
-Russia ignites
-and it begins
-( I wont guess when the night of illumination occurs)

1 Thessalonians 5 warns CLEARLY it is not good at all for me to wait around lazily and complacently:

"Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."

Today is the third day in a row I began the morning saying the Lord's prayer at least 21 (7+7+7) times and focusing my efforts in changing the early morning routine. However, latter I was asked to help move a toilet today, water spilled out the bottom and I bitterly complained over the failure to at least bag the bottom, thus revealing it takes time and effort to free the self from the ego, so it's going to take repeated efforts, focus, and more vigilant monitoring of myself before I get through to the better habits. But I refuse to give up so early at this time.

SPECULATION WARNING REPEATED: I can't say for certain that the prophecy of "peace and safety" happens soon or even involves Israel. I have a good idea but I don't know 100% whether this prophecy pertains to the mini-chastisement period or to the period after Russia's great conversion(when the antichrist reigns after the era of peace), or if it a dual prophecy that pertains to both periods. I just have a very educated guess and a sinking feeling.

If your willing to take the risk anyone, it's fine with me if you warn about the above issues (here or elsewhere). No mention of me is required. Part of the credit goes to someone else any way.

On the other hand I have been mistaken in timing for practically two whole years. thus I will not be taking the risk of making a new thread with this prediction, preferring instead the absolutely highest probability forecasts for such if the situation agrees, nor will I be posting significantly about Fatima in the near future probably through the rest of 2012, maybe eternally, can't say for certain about that. Maybe I should not have even posted this (could be a wrong prediction again,) but the threat feels very real to me, especially since Netanyahu's speech on U.S. television four days ago. For that and a couple of other realizations the urgency has, this week, been pressed menacingly upon my soul.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm very sorry for having made the above speculation.

From Netanyahu's speech at the UN it appears I have certainly miscalculated.

My expectations have absolutely nothing to do with December 21, 2012

If your the OP, the time-frame that makes perfect sense to me for the big commencement, based on the big picture is: less than 10 months from now.

I'm not looking for people to agree with me on the time-frame. Accept it or Disagree with it, it's entirely up to you. I won't even try to be convincing (ie:hype) until for me it seems nearly certain. (Even then...) Remember I've already made several spectacular mistakes with such timelines/deadlines. But now you know roughly how far out --at the very most-- I'm looking along the time line (with good reason).

If God refrains from commencing the punishment before 10 months passes, I'll inquire online to discover whether some people are highly interested in the pertinent evidence (verifiable) and the reasons that may clearly explain the big delay by Heaven, and to inquire if it is a good idea in the first place to unveil such details. (Nevertheless, I would have no clue if such a delay would be short (months) or very long (decades).)

For the record, my expectations for the following years, coincide most of all, with the depiction of the future from the prophecies of Sister Aiello.

I wish now to go back to being an interested observer rather than active poster. But feel free be as active as you deem necessary. I do not attempt to interfere with those that believe war may happen in connection to Dec 2012 ( I cannot claim with 100% certainty they are wrong! )

Again, I'm Very Sorry for the latest mistake.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Already I deeply regret my last night's post.

In attempt to correct one mistake I washed it with a second mistake, it seems.

No wonder I should have stayed silent this whole month (even the remainder of this year) to avoid stepping into this web of mistakes that are of no help to God and no help to anyone.

People that convince themselves and others of such deadlines are wrong time and time again.

But God very, very rarely adheres to deadlines perceived by us humans.

Apparently I'm going to be right this time?? Ppfffff!

Ah yes, but this time is "different!"

Here are my other past "failed" deadlines:
Dec 2010 (kosovo parliamentary elections),
April 22/2011,
Oct 20/2011,
Nov 30/2011,
March4/2012,
May7/2012, (biggest one for me)
.....like my recent track record?

Never mind what I think about future dates and deadlines, for your own peace of mind.

P.S: I perceive my situation as completely different than others, this rant is self-directed it is not aimed at others. Everyone else can opine and speculate as often as they please, for all I care.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
But yeah it appears to me that the beginning of prophetic fulfilment is coming soon -- just not as soon as the 2012 crowd expects.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
But yeah it appears to me that the beginning of prophetic fulfilment is coming soon -- just not as soon as the 2012 crowd expects.

Phantomfire, sorry I abandoned this thread for some time. Simply the pace of life and news is too fast, to have any time to go back to threads half a year ago or so.

I think the year is 2012. Why? Because we are told so. By the most convincing way and that is the art of hollywood. Not just "we" the handful of devote people. The world was told loudly, from China to India to Brazil, in their own language. Whether there will be a Great Warning, I don't know. But the End Game for this part of time comes. I think it is still not the End Times, but I may be wrong of course.

As we know of Neues Europa text, Fatima 3rd secret should have been fulfilled before the end of the century (20). But there might be misunderstanding as what a century is, or even not true data within the Neues Europa text. The real text is carefully hidden from us. Anyway we know enough, and we have been given 12 twelve more years!

In the absence of an asteroid - and such could come quickly on 1 week notice - remains the possibility of a massive nuclear war followed by burning cities that will lead to atmospheric clouds and nuclear winter, comparable to the last ice age. Everyone on the surface will die, unless goes into protected areas - underground cities.

I believe a rescue by spaceships is not only possible but very likely. Called alien invasion, or called rapture, does it matter? I expect it before the big nuclear war that will turn oceans into steam.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Fatima. May God bless all of us, to be counted worthy of salvation!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Already I deeply regret my last night's post.

In attempt to correct one mistake I washed it with a second mistake, it seems.

No wonder I should have stayed silent this whole month (even the remainder of this year) to avoid stepping into this web of mistakes that are of no help to God and no help to anyone.

Here are my other past "failed" deadlines:
Dec 2010 (kosovo parliamentary elections),
April 22/2011,
Oct 20/2011,
Nov 30/2011,
March4/2012,
May7/2012, (biggest one for me)
.....like my recent track record?

PhF, to be honest I didn't follow this thread and your suggestions of dates in the last months at all. Only recently I came back to review it. Because seems not that many quality posts are thrown out in public internet space. And those who do them, usually are not understood, and some times ridiculed.

Dates are dates that come and go. Seers were wrong. As Mary Jane Evan and others for Y2000 and recently as Duke Puntalangit for 2010. What if God's time schedule is completely not ours and we are off schedule not with years but with centuries. Does it mean nothing will happen now? I think something big will happen soon, although it might not be in the prophetic schedule. Or we may find it was, but only post factum.

What I cannot accept is that the officials are completely silent on that. You may accept and live with that fact. I think we have no luxury time for that silence, at the final month of 2012. That doesn't mean I will continue to pour water in waste. But there are thousands of people well versed in Bible who just keep silence for convenience and false understood allegiance. They do not help the church. Moreover, they make the church (whatever one it is) not very helpful for the others in that respect. Until the hurricane comes, or something worse. As in the days of Noah.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you're close, but not correct.

the chastisement is next (wwiii), then an era of peace and prosperity will follow, although 3/4 of the world's population will be killed. then after some years of peace, the antichrist's reign will begin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join