It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Billed To Clean Street After Son Killed By Drunk Driving Illegal Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, just wow...I think I would have to get a list of known relatives of illegal annie and start forwarding some bills from America. if they can send money out of the country, her relatives can send it back to pay for the crime her boozing caused.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama should be billed for his failure to enforce the law and standing in the way of those who try.

It is California so it all makes sense now. Was the victim white?
edit on 25-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

Was Obama driving? Could the accident have happened if the illegal immigrant would have been ON A VISIT? Noooo, it is all the error of a man in Washington. Obviously. How blind must I have been..

*shakes head in despair*

Obama does not enforce immigration law. And it is more just to charge him than it is to charge the woman whose son was killed by a drunken illegal alien. But liberals do not understand that.

Nooo, you don't mean "liberal", you meant "non-racist" or "person-with-a-brain", as the president has no way to tell any driver on your roads to drive more careful than he already does - there are rules on the street, right? Could have been anyone, not just only an illegal immigrant.

I shake my head at the stupid liberal judge who is tormenting this women. I suppose he is your hero.

Why should some judge be my hero? Are you able to explain that?

Where does it say that the judge wrote those letters? HOW is it even possible that there are laws stating you have to clean up a place where bodily fluids of you or your family members have been lost? What kind of law is THAT?
You should think about that law instead of denouncing your president.

As a naturalized citizen of the US you better back off that racist crap with me. It may work in your liberal circles to make your liberal friends think you are enlightented but it does not play here.

It was not just anyone IT WAS one of 20,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States. The president DOES have the power to keep illegals out of the United States. And all presidents have willfully failed to do their duty. People like you defend them. How stupid.

No one even said there is a law stating that someone has to pay to clean up the fluids. Crazy liberal judges make things up from the bench all of the time and have to be spanked by their peers. But then it could have been a crazy con judge. They come in both flavors

So keep your racist ad hominem crap to yourself and come up with an actual argument.

And one more thing. Obama is not my president. I come from a country where we learned long ago that leaders are people like everyone else and cannot be trusted and must not be worshipped. We learned it the hard way. I do not worship the President or the office of President, unlike you. He has a duty to do what those who came before him did not do. And he FAILS. He did give the cartels high powered weapons though. He is generous with the guns when it comes to Mexico. Lots of people I know are suffering from that too. Lots of people like me are mad as hell that our hard work is spit upon by this man who casts the law aside. Keep your little fake god.

And by the way, you have to distinct aire of someone who is getting a government check. Are you on the US government dole over in Germany. Are you enrolled in the NWO welfare and murder program? Deliver any much needed depleted uranium lately? Just curious.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow this is horrible and wrong. I just don't see how you can charge the deceased family for this. Like others have said, isn't that what taxes are for?!

Now as for the lady who hit him and caused his death, why isn't she being sent back to her country? I see jail for her here in the states as a nice set up for health care, food and shelter and probably internet or books. If she is illegal she should be deported back to her own country and dealt with there. Why do we have to pay for her prison sentence?! She shouldn't be in this country anyway. How come any other person who is found guilty of a crime and is an illegal gets deported yet she isnt? Also she will never serve the full term, she will get out for good behavior.

This mother needs to get a good lawyer.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This is why lawyers are a necessary evil.
If the person is illegal but has a social.
Then the wages need to be garnished to pay for all of this.

Things like this irk me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This story just proves how far in debt the Government is... the tax money they get obviously gets burnt up very quickly just paying off that debt (or even just the interest on that debt) and they are forced to make poor women like this pay the bill to clean up her own sons blood just because they were unable to bill the illegal alien.
edit on 25/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Our justice system has a lot of flaws. Either her attorneys were negligent by not including those bills as part of the restitution when the drunk driver was convicted, or it's possible she can still ask for restitution and have those bills paid. It's ridiculous that she's even given those bills considering she's trying to cope with her son's death.

It seems like the criminals have more rights than the victims even when the evidence is overwhelming. Sometimes I think when the evidence is so overwhelming, they shouldn't be able to plead not guilty and cost taxpayers money by having a trial. Throw them in jail and throw away the key. In the short run, the taxpayers end up becoming the victims.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

So what I am to assume from your post is that personal responsibility is now non-existent? So this politician far removed from the scene is culpable because he did not enforce some immigration law that may or may not have stop this particular individual from crossing the border in the first place.

Tell me exactly how words on a piece of paper will magically keep every illegal alien out of America? The fallacy of your statements are beyond compare. So you are anti-Obama and every failing in America is because of Obama, we know what you are saying, but that does not make it relevant whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is a tragic story. For any mother or father to have to go through the loss of a child is unthinkable to me. But I think the part about having to pay for "cleaning her child's blood from the street" is a stretch.

I have worked in the automobile towing industry. When there is an accident there has to be a fee paid for the removal of the vehicle and street cleanup...usually the use of speedy dry or another kitty litter type substance to lift oil or any other leftover debris from the accident. That was the $50 fee. Not for someone to get on their hands and knees to clean blood off the street.

And since the driver of the vehicle that killed this kid probably had no insurance, somebody has to pay the bill unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would love to know exactly how this bill was written?

If it mentioned blood as a extra charge, I think I would lose it.

Government, and local governments routinely misuse funds, and to say they couldn't of spared this woman the tourment, is riddiculous.

(I'm under the impression the kid was walking, skateboarding or riding a bike)

Was he in a vehicle?
edit on 25-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How can anyone working in the gov dpts that she had to deal with, not feel the same moral injustice & anger about this situation???
If I worked there ,I would do everything in my power to 'lose' paperwork, reshuffle- whatever loophole I could find.
Failing that, I would organize a collection for donations/protest, & highlight this inhumane problem.

Even if its the law & the gov lets us down, I just can't fathom how people who work there hide behind the 'I'm just doing my job'. Where is their conscious? This is so wrong its hard to comprehend that ANYONE could allow this to happen.
To lose faith in gov is one thing but those lower in the chain of command should ALL step in & do what they can.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
this is really outrageous

but

it's a sign of things to come

since bush and cheney crashed the global economy , all the towns cities and states have gone broke

in the near future we will be billed for police, fire, you name it

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous.

I normally have some pride in my state, but this is shameful.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
isnt blood biodegradable? its not really like littering or anything

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is insane. I can't believe I just read this!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
An awakened human does not see the illegal alien in the title or story or that mom was billed but alcohol destroys yet another family and life.

Alcohol. The drug that must be stopped.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How dare her Son get killed by an illegal! Shame on him! The poor illegal was only here to do the drunken driving and homicide that American citizens refuse to do. /End sarcasm

Seriously though, that poor lady who recently loses her son, is forced to pay for the cleanup. Sickening. This is what OUR taxes are SUPPOSED to really be for, rather than supporting those who come here illegally. Our taxes should be used to help other American citizens, which includes the cleanup from such accidents, etc. so that the parent is not left with the emotional and financial burden of such things, especially when the victim is not at fault. The sad part is, had the illegal not come here illegally to begin with, the poor lady's son may still be alive.

I have lived in the DFW area for almost 7 years now, and in that time, I have honestly seen 3 hit and run accidents, and I would guarantee that each one has sped off because they don't have insurance and/or a driver's license. Many illegals don't care who they hurt or kill, the only thing they care about is not getting caught for fear of deportation.

Illegal crime is a huge problem in the United States. Just a quick internet search shows countless thousands of instances. Yet the borders are still open for anyone to freely cross, whether they be drunks, rapists, murderers, disease carriers, gang members, drug cartels, or terrorists. And no, I'm not singling any certain culture out. Illegals come from all different countries, so don't even start with the typical "You're a Racist" rant. Illegal is illegal whether one is from Ireland, India, Iceland, or Impanema.

Now that Obama has decided to give many of them a free pass, we will soon be seeing an even greater influx of invaders, and stories such as the above will become even more common place. Law abiding citizens are in for a rough time...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Look around, there is absolutely no way any city county or state could spend all the revenue they collect from everyone! No way! Just look around at all the houses cars businesses and products that are taxed! No way they have ever spent all the money collected! Money is power in our society! Thats why they take all they can without causing civil unrest! It takes power out of the peoples hands!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is horrible and so sad! I was hit by an illegal immigrant on the freeway a few years back, and she totaled my new car and I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. She too was taken to the hospital, and so were the three kids in her car. She was given a ticket for hitting me and trying to make an illegal U-turn on the freeway, but as soon as she and the kids were treated, she skipped town and went back to Mexico. The tax payers of Arizona and I were stuck with the bill.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What a sad story.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

Do these people that send out bills not have a heart, or enough common sense to not put that kind of financial and emotional stress on an innocent victim's family ?

Now this is someone who could use contributions to help her out, if they don't change their minds about this.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Illegal kills a child. The ILLEGAL gets 17 years in prison (thats roughly $1,000,000 to incarcerate to be paid by the taxpayers). And not to mention that the poor mother will never get to see her child again!! Think the taxpayers can fit the bill for the tow and the cleaning since they're paying for this scumbag to be locked in a tin can!!!!
Just totally unreal!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join