It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video apparently exposing western propaganda... from Nth Korea??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

Part six is excellent, thank you, NaturalDizaster! Awaiting the last four parts from Sabineprogram.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Let's disseminate this propaganda, instead of attacking it based on false assumptions. Why is poster after poster automatically insisting this came straight out of Pyongyang, when even the person uploading this in the first place is unsure of it's origins?. It admittedly came from some people involved in some type of subterfuge, whose goals and agendas are unclear. Even after this was clearly pointed out in the thread, people still automatically attack it's origins? Seems the source itself could lend itself to some good speculation, investigation and debate, yet the only thing being tossed around is a "NK is evil and bad, therefore so is this video!" type of dialogue. Rinse, wash, repeat, and it's SAD.

Apparently, when the esteemed G. W. Bush repeatedly used this same tactic when using the phrase Axis of Evil, and immediately following it with the country of North Korea, the sound byte became a meme that sticky posted itself into the brain of many Americans. Okay we get that North Korea exhibits and employs classic Iron Wall tactics of a Communist regime, I think we all know and agree with that. In light of the contents of this film, can we further the conversation along and look at this in a much broader perspective?

For countless generations, the majority of citizens in the world would be instantly put to death for entertaining many of the notions proposed in this documentary. Being able to openly witness and discuss this level of harsh criticism of ones rulers has been unheard of for the overwhelming majority of human history. In early Communists regimes a dissenter would treasure a leaflet containing only minimal anti-government "propaganda" like it was a life raft in the middle of a stormy ocean. It was the only glimmer of hope for him and his family in a society that had become compromised by unspeakable repression. To know that there were others out there, who knew the truth and would deny ignorance unto death, empowered the revolutionary and gave him fortitude to carry on.

Guess what? Repression is on its way again folks, in the form of sheer corporate greed, over zealous leaders, Imperialist arrogance, the religion of consumerism, YOU name it. It's coming over us in waves so immense and from so many directions that we're awash in it and don't even know who to point the finger at first. As evidenced in this thread, do we point our finger at the more blatant offenders (North Korea) or the more subtle and finessed ones (The West)?

The Answer? When you see propaganda that aligns itself with freedom of the human spirit, that seeks to empower humanity by making them aware of how their life-force is being used and discarded like so much trash, then you get your ass off the friggin' fence and do some aligning of your own! The window of opportunity to halt future overwhelming oppression is going to close once the internet becomes truly censored. For those clinging to a Rambo type of mentality and think that their infinitesimally small arsenal and survivalist skills are going to defeat a New World Order, or any repressive regime, history and all literature on the subject has proven you wrong.

A well informed populace is the key to fighting against the atrocities that are occurring right now within every society on the planet. This is how you garner new recruits, awaken more people and piss them off enough so that their willing to fight for their own freedoms. Korea is one of the last vestiges of a place that is openly Communist, and has undercover revolutionaries and counter espionage going on on both sides of the DMZ. This type of atmosphere breeds some of the most freedom loving visionaries and champions of the human spirit that the world has ever seen. That this video came from this part of the world, source unknown, is an auspicious sign that should not be immediately dismissed.

Its overarching message is a scathing critique of the way that rulers on several continents have treated their fellow human beings like they were mere piles of garbage. This is unacceptable, and needs to be obliterated. The uploader of this series published part 6 against the wishes of his/her attorney, and it will probably be removed from YT very soon. It contains graphical representational truths, such as a small child with a fatal wound in his chest. The child's face bore a remarkable resemblance to my own little boy's, and served its purpose as a propaganda tool for this viewer. The authors intent was realized as I became horrified beyond reason that this could happen to someones precious little boy, and I was angry that someone would allow this to happen, ever.

People need to start declaring this kind of thing (in very LOUD and very ANGRY voices) as unacceptable, regardless of the parties involved or their global agenda.
Even a small, primitive hunter/gatherer society is capable of exhibiting more human dignity than the scourge we see today, everywhere. What are YOU going to do about it?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I love it when people side with North Korea without actually doing extensive research.

This forum is a train-wreck.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

I love it when people side with North Korea without actually doing extensive research.

This forum is a train-wreck.

I didn't realise general conspiracies was all about North Korea..

Anyway, who is siding with north Korea and can you please point it out. The documentary may or may not come from North korea, maybe from South Korea, who knows but either way it is a very good documentary.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is part seven of this documentary:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I feel like Chris Angel came out of my computer ** Mind Blown**

Hate how it takes a supposed doc from North Korea to make it so blatantly obvious. Hopefully this shines more light on the subject.

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was just posting a thread on this, when this one popped up. I can't remember how I stumbled across this video and I admit to not watching the other nine parts yet but part 9 was the one I was going to offer to see what everyone thought

Right, off to start from the beginning of this thread. Thanks DarknStormy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The full version is already available,

In my opinion one of best conspiracy documents ever released.

I don't care for it's origins. Whatever subagenda it bears, it's the biggest nail ever put into the establishment's head

WARNING
It contains some of the most graphic and horryfing images you probably ever seen from wars and conflicts. Beware.

Also, part about media and advertising is just so painfully true. Reality shows, bachelor, my sweet 16, kardashians, paris hilton, tyra, brangelina or madonna, all served on the plate as one of most sour dishes ever. Shows of what kind of idiots our general population is based on.
Whoever done this video did his lessons, had access to often unique footage and had some real insight into current media zoo. Hell, even Rebecca Black got into it.

Few annoying bits about Korea withstanding and fighting for good cause blah blah blah. But literally few.

edit on 19-7-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join