It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotions, Intuition, Synchronicity & Consciousness - This may help you, please read!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I do not wish to say that this version and only this version is how it is, please have your own experience, think before you reply and attempt to consider what the emotional side of yourself is trying to telling you. When replying to this thread, speak to me as one fellow human to another, then there is the possibility we could both have a fruitful conversation. What have you got to lose?

Emotions

One of the big secrets that has been kept from you as a species, is the richness and wealth that accompanies emotion. You have been steered away from exploring emotion, because through emotion you can figure things out. Your emotions connects you with the spiritual body, the spiritual body of course is non-physical, existing on the multi-dimensional sphere.

As you awaken to your history you will begin to open your ancient eyes, they see the connectedness and the purpose of all things, for the ancient eyes are able to see into many realities and to connect the whole picture the whole history. All of this is to be felt, allow your brain cells to click into being without your rational conscious mind wanting to define things down to the most minute detail.

This experience involves raising a feeling inside yourself and then, one day, at one moment, in one afternoon having overwhelming sense of knowing, having a composition of a thousand pages long come alive in 5 seconds of pure and divine ecstasy!

Intuition

‘Intuition is a combination of historical data, deep and heightened observation and an ability to cut through the thickness of surface reality. Intuition is like a slow motion machine that captures data instantaneously and hits you like a ton of bricks. Intuition is knowing, a sensing that is beyond the conscious understanding — a gut feeling. Intuition is not pseudo-science.’
– Abella Arthur

Intuition is commonly discussed in writings of spiritual thought. Contextually, there is often an idea of transcendent and more qualitative mind of one's spirit towards which a person strives, or towards which consciousness evolves. Typically, intuition is regarded as a conscious commonality between earthly knowledge and the higher spiritual. It is asserted that by definition intuition cannot be judged by logical reasoning. Rudolf Steiner postulated that intuition is the third of three stages of higher knowledge, coming after imagination and inspiration,and is characterized by a state of immediate and complete experience of, or even union with, the object of knowledge without loss of the subject's individual ego.

‘As a physician, I see fear of death permeating our health care system. Doctors shy away from patients who are dying or resort to technical language. Patients are afraid of making the passage. Relatives don't know what to say or do around the death bed. Intuition--our deepest gut feelings and knowing--can guide us if we listen.’
- Judith Orloff, MD

Synchronicity

Is it, as Carl Jung believed, a glimpse into the underlying order of the universe? He coined the term synchronicity to describe what he called the "acausal connecting principle" that links mind and matter. He said this underlying connectedness manifests itself through meaningful coincidences that cannot be explained by cause and effect. Such synchronicities occur, he theorized, when a strong need arises in the psyche of an individual. Some scientists see a theoretical grounding for synchronicity in quantum physics, fractal geometry, and chaos theory.

They are finding that the isolation and separation of objects from each other is more apparent than real; at deeper levels, everything -- atoms, cells, molecules, plants, animals, people -- participates in a sensitive, flowing web of information. Physicists have shown, for example, that if two photons are separated, no matter by how far, a change in one creates a simultaneous change in the other.

Who hasn't had it happen in their life?

The uncanny coincidence. The unlikely conjunction of events. The startling serendipity. You think of someone for the first time in years, and run into them a few hours later. An unusual phrase you'd never heard before jumps out at you three times in the same day. On a back street in a foreign country, you bump into an old class mate. A book falls off the shelf at the bookstore and it's exactly what you need. You were about to ring a friend, they ring first. You were thinking of a topic, and you hear it being discussed moments after.

We’ve all had it

At first blush, synchronicity and intuition seem to be separate phenomena. Synchronicity happens "out there"
against the odds, something in the Universe seems to swing into place to answer an inner need we have. Intuition happens "in here" it's an inner knowing, an ability to tune into knowledge in a nonrational, nonlinear way. We know something but we don't know how we know it.

Ultimately, it seems that our perception of the two is based on how we experience the boundary between our inner and outer environments. The more we feel a part of all around us, the more we engage in a dance of energy and input from all sides. At that point, it doesn't matter, except as a point of passing interest, where the information comes from: it just comes.

Here is a great clip of Alan Watts, a fantastic speaker and a must watch/listen video here.

Mirror Neurons & Consciousness

Social psychology often looks at the basic human need to fit in and calls this the normative social influence. When we grow up, our moral and ethical compass is almost entirely forged through our environment, so our actions are often a result of the validation we get from society.

But new developments in neuroscience are giving us a better understanding or culture and identity. Recent neurological research has confirmed the existence of empathetic mirror neurons. When we experience an emotion or perform an action, specific neurons fire. However when we observe someone performing this action, or when we imagine it, many of the same neurons fire again, as if we were performing the actions ourselves.

These empathy neurons connect us to other people, allowing us to feel what other feel. And since these neurons respond to our imagination, we can experience emotional feedback from them, as if it came from someone else. This system is what allows us to‘self-reflect’.

“The mirror neuron does not know the difference between it and others” – and is the reason why we are so dependant of social validation and why we want to fit in - V.S.Ramachandran

Continued in next post...
edit on 25/6/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We are in a constant duality with ourselves and how others see us. This can result in confusion in terms of identity and self-esteem. And brain scans show that we experience these negative emotions even before we are aware of them.

But when we are self aware, we can alter misplaced emotions because we control the thoughts that cause them. This is a neurochemical consequence of how memories become labile when retrieved and how they are restored through protein synthesis. Self-observing profoundly changes the way our brain works.

It activates the self-regulating neo-cortical regions which give us an incredible amount of control over our feelings. Every time we do this our rationality and emotional resilience are strengthened. When we`re not being self-aware, most of our thoughts and actions are impulsive and the idea that we are randomly reacting and not making conscious choices is instinctively frustrating.

The brain resolves this by creating explanations for our behavior and physically rewriting it into our memories through memory reconsolidation, making us believe that we were in control of our actions. This is also called backward rationalization, and it can leave most of our negative emotions unresolved and ready to be triggered at any time. They become a constant fuel to our confusion as our brain will keep trying to justify why we behaved irrationally.

All this complex and almost schizophrenic subconscious behavior is the result of a vastly parallel distributed system in our brain. There is no specific center of consciousness; the appearance of a unity is, in fact, each of these separate circuits being enabled and being expressed at one particular moment in time.

Our experiences are constantly changing our neural connections, physically altering the parallel system that is our consciousness. Direct modifications to this can have surreal consequences that bring into question what and where consciousness really is.

If your left cerebral hemisphere were to be disconnected from the right, as is the case in spit-brain patients, you would normally still be able to talk and think from the left hemisphere while your right hemisphere would have very limited cognitive capacities. Your left brain will not miss the right part, even though this profoundly changes your perception. One consequence of this is that you can no longer describe the right half of someone`s face. But you`ll never mention it, you`ll never see it as a problem or even realise that something has changed. Since this affects more than just your perception of the real world and also applies to your mental images, it is not just a sensory problem but a functional change in your consciousness.

Google Video Link

References:

www.lawofone.info...
en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.flowpower.com...
edit on 25/6/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

This is a very enlightening thread. I stopped because I know and have been told, there is not much time left to get in synch with the universal source. I have to get this Merkaba vehicle in gear and flying. Trouble is - always been rather 2 dimensional and never delved into spirit sciences. I can't sit still and can't manage to control the thoughts that arise. They seem to have their own powerful arm with identity and strength, like the Hulk, they will not stay down. My only choice is to trust them.

So much information here I have to go through some of the videos and get back to you, but already - thanks for posting!
edit on 25-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for the mature post, I agree.

Peace

K

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Awesome thread. I especially like the Alan Watts section. This information is critical to defending our emotions from very sophisticated attacks from those persons who believe it is their right to control the way we think for our own good.

It also explains very well why many people seem to become irrational when presented with obvious evidence that 911 was an inside job. Their brains perceive it as a physical threat to their very well being. It reminds me of the Robot in Lost In Space when he freaks out and says "Does not compute. Does not compute."

Great job.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nice thread. I have just experienced another episode synchronicity because I made a thread about it before knowing this one discussed it as well. Not to mention I was recently reading specifically about intuition, which you also discuss here.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It activates the self-regulating neo-cortical regions which give us an incredible amount of control over our feelings. Every time we do this our rationality and emotional resilience are strengthened. When we`re not being self-aware, most of our thoughts and actions are impulsive and the idea that we are randomly reacting and not making conscious choices is instinctively frustrating.

The brain resolves this by creating explanations for our behavior and physically rewriting it into our memories through memory reconsolidation, making us believe that we were in control of our actions. This is also called backward rationalization, and it can leave most of our negative emotions unresolved and ready to be triggered at any time. They become a constant fuel to our confusion as our brain will keep trying to justify why we behaved irrationally.

I used to do this when I was a kid and as I had quite a rational brain (for a girl) I would wonder why I did that.
I tend to not react anymore but lately I had started to get frustrated as to why my hubby and my sister still do this.
I call it the Hedehog syndrome as you can't get near them, after the quills have been deployed.

I can see their irrational behaviour but they can not, how do I make them see, without a big argument as I don't like those?

S&F

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hi AriesJedi.

You asked:

I can see their irrational behaviour but they can not, how do I make them see, without a big argument as I don't like those?

Make them see the link of the first line of my signature.

It is a "3 DVD kit" that changed my life and the way I think !!

When they see they can "control their lives" more than they expect,
they will begin to "listen to you" more. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thanks for this cool thread! I will watch those videos when I get home! S+F!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Glad the thread is well appreciated it took a while to piece together

Love

K

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

I used to do this when I was a kid and as I had quite a rational brain (for a girl) I would wonder why I did that.
I tend to not react anymore but lately I had started to get frustrated as to why my hubby and my sister still do this.
I call it the Hedehog syndrome as you can't get near them, after the quills have been deployed.

S&F

It is very difficult to try and help somebody re-consider their beliefs as it is their beliefs which shape them into who they are today, imagine that everyone's brain has a 'protective bubble' around it.

Now when you try to tell somebody something contrary to their beliefs, it will clash with their protective bubble, it will attempt to permeate the bubble however it will fail, and the person will not care if it doesn't fit with their idea.

However, if said person shows even the slightest bit of interest, that protective bubble, will open, allowing new beliefs and concepts to be more rationally considered and the person will remember and think about what you said.

Quite difficult to put into words but basically, allow them to show interest, then throw a few new ideas into their bubble and allow the ideas to stew over, then speak to them again at later date, once the brain has had time to adapt the idea.

Hope that helped!!

Peace

K

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 28/6/2012 by Kluute because: remove

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
edit on 3/7/2012 by Kluute because: remove

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Great thread! I really enjoyed it. I firmly believe in Synchronicity and Intuition as they happen a LOT to me. I'm very empathetic, and can often pick up on someone's vibrations and determine their mood. I see things in the eyes, and hear things in the tone as well that others don't. Facial expressions, etc. Here lately there have been several times where my Dad called me and I knew exactly what he wanted me for. Before he even told me....

With Regards and Respect,

V.A.
edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Kluute

Great thread! I really enjoyed it. I firmly believe in Synchronicity and Intuition as they happen a LOT to me. I'm very empathetic, and can often pick up on someone's vibrations and determine their mood. I see things in the eyes, and hear things in the tone as well that others don't. Facial expressions, etc. Here lately there have been several times where my Dad called me and I knew exactly what he wanted me for. Before he even told me....

With Regards and Respect,

V.A.

Thank you! My intention was to bring about more awareness in regards to synchronicity and emotions... was hoping this thread would take off a little more but I know a few pages of text can seem quite unapproachable to some posters.

Peace

K

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
remove

top topics

join