It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God is reminding us why we can't get to Heaven."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Can you tell the difference between a conscious being and a hologram of one that once lived?

No, but I can tell when someone needs to take their meds before they drink the cool aid though

Two stars for a troll statement? What did you do use your sock puppet accounts to star that ridiculous post?
Lol,its not a troll statement,'it just sucks being him'cant you tell !

It's just a lot of negative energy. An anchor that can't be cut dragged along the bottom beneath one's feet in the vast cold deep of ignorance when all one is trying to do is keep a fleeting boat afloat upon the waves of scorn, and from dipping down beyond the horizon, called, a unique idea. A boat that some would much rather have out of view of shore so no one can see what is written on the sail (+(ruth. Because it is not their boat, and they are not in possession of what is on that sail.

You on the other hand are like a sail that catches the
cool
breeze upon the sea. Moving your sail, your boat, your endless sea that reflects the light of truth all the way to shore when the Sun sets like a brilliant sail on the edge of infinity.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agave
ya 100% of us are holograms just waiting to be deported back to heaven.

The holograms are suppose to be people who once lived and are in Heaven. For the sake of argument though let's entertain what you have said which in that case, that would be, "self deportation" back to Heaven as things here are made so bad for us that we will all want to commit suicide, but then find out by doing so such an act prevents us from going to Heaven, and we find ourselves living our lives over again trapped doing the very same thing time and again. We find our selves in hell eternal, the Earth recycled for eternity with each of us born on its hellish face forever and ever.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

My best friend hung himself in February, so i hope that you are wrong about suicides not getting in to Heaven.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You can change your perspective in order to make it more heavenly, and you can also use compassion. Once you call earth "hell" you are hating a part of yourself, a part of humanity. This is like a cell hating the body, not good.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

My best friend hung himself in February, so i hope that you are wrong about suicides not getting in to Heaven.

"For the sake of argument though let's entertain what you have said which in that case," I stated.

About your friend who hung himself, a Jesuit priest said it best to my cousin whose mother, my aunt, committed suicide sum years ago when she requested that her mother to be buried in consecrated ground.

I'm paraphrasing: "Those who suffer from depression and despair suffer from a neurological aliment that affect the person neurologically just as cancer cells affect the organs of a terminally ill person. God judges on the light that you have at your time of death. it's the individual who has been given the most light with a rational brain who is judged the harshest. So in answering your request, yes, your mother will be buried in consecrated ground."

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You can change your perspective in order to make it more heavenly, and you can also use compassion. Once you call earth "hell" you are hating a part of yourself, a part of humanity. This is like a cell hating the body, not good.

It's a physiological themed day I see.
I hadn't read your post before I posted the above. Great analogy like the Jesuit priest. However, I must ask, "Do you make it a habit taking people's personal inventory?" I have plenty of empathy and compassion for your information.

With that said, you are way off the mark. I was merely taking an objective viewpoint. Your assessment, or attempt in taking my inventory is a product of neo con propaganda obviously that you have applied to the planet as a whole. Just so you know where that crap comes from, those liars and deceivers use such propaganda ploys to divert criticism of America from within so they can rob the world from Wall Street while having their pirate politicians tie the hands of government and blindfold its eyes in order to allow them to operate with impunity doing what they want whenever they want such as killing folks around the World like innocent civilians in Pakistan on a daily bases.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When god destroyed the first humans on earth, it was for the soul purpose of starting over, it was a start over point in which free will was a mistake and had to be revised in god’s eyes.

God gave man free will and a soul and said he would see all you on judgment day.

Every body on this earth as we speak has already died before, and we are reliving why gods judgment was to send humans straight to hell.

In the year before AD and BC in which we call the year of the new, one human asked.

Why God, why would you not welcome me with open arms as you have done to so many, ‘Did I ever ask to be born’ could you have at least asked me, why no choice.

This is, and is, and will always be the one and only reason why god revised the cosmos to give each human a chance…a chance to see why his judgment was harsh, a chance to see your flesh once a again as your soul awaits in another realm waiting for the end.

Déjà vu is the impression that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are unclear and/or were perhaps imagined.

God loves all the humans, so he cheats, he cheats and gives only 87% of all humans in the world this gift, a gift to know that one has been on this earth before, a gift to understand that your book has been opened, and was read ALREADY from beginning to end, A gift that lets you see sometimes your self, within your self, in a distant time.

Greatest secret about Déjà vu .explained by the Last prophet on earth

Its no way… to see ones self… in the future… unless the future… is there… at the present time…from the past…to be reread…in the present, about the future.

Dejavues are books that are basically being reread.
Your flesh is being replayed, as your soul looks at what you did in the flesh, as a human.

I hate to say it, but….‘WE ARE ALL THE WALKING DEAD’

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

When god destroyed the first humans on earth, it was for the soul purpose of starting over, it was a start over point in which free will was a mistake and had to be revised in god’s eyes.

God gave man free will and a soul and said he would see all you on judgment day.

You did it again with using facts.

The Toba catastrophe theory suggests that a bottleneck of the human population occurred c. 70,000 years ago, proposing that the human population was reduced to perhaps 15,000 individuals[3] when the Toba supervolcano in Indonesia erupted and triggered a major environmental change. The theory is based on geological evidences of sudden climate change and on coalescence evidences of some genes (including mitochondrial DNA, Y-chromosome and some nuclear genes)[4] and the relatively low level of genetic variation with humans.[3]

Source> en.wikipedia.org...

Youz impress me once again!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had read a while back that some scientific study had produced some pretty convincing evidence around a holographic universe. I was getting ready for bed when I stumbled on this forum, so this is a quick post and I don't have time to find the specific study right now. Here is a link to an article around the holographic universe theory. The basis is that we are actually somewhere else on the edge of the universe and our 3D world is a projection. I'm too tired and probably not smart enough to thoroughly understand nor articulate this article, but it may be an interesting read to those posting in this forum.

www.dailygalaxy.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join