It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science Advisor Briefing, by Bruce Maccabee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I searched for anything about this on ATS but found nothing, perhaps because of a spelling error in a previous thread title, but I tried it various ways and came up dry, although it's hard to believe it hasn't been mentioned before. It's about Bruce Maccabee's quickly written briefing for President Clinton's science advisor Dr. John Gibbons, for a meeting scheduled for 8:00 A.M. April 14, 1993, that ended up being held half an hour early and finished before Dr. Maccabee's document arrived by fax.

Anyway, the briefing itself contains a lot of what is old news to most people on this forum but also a few tidbits that I hadn't heard of before and may check out further. But also I saw a long rant elsewhere a few months ago (written by a debunker) implying that Dr. Maccabee's relationship with the CIA is much cozier than he states in this article. I don't know about that. Lots of luck proving such a thing.

Here it is, in Dr. Maccabee's own words:

The Science Advisor Briefing

edit on 25-6-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I believe if you observe closely the section of the statement explaining the structure of the briefing, the author alludes to other contact with the CIA at the briefing level on other occasions, regarding the UFO topic, and was obviously invited to attend a CIA seminar at which Tom Clancy was speaking. One can surmise with relative comfort then, that the author of this statement has had other, unspecified, undocumented, or classified contact with that agency.

Also, the statement at the beginning of the briefing in some places appears, hostile to the idea of repeating such contact. One must assume therefore that he has had a negative experience of involvement with the CIA, or has developed a negative attitude toward them for political reasons. Whatever the case the language makes clear that not all is as it seems.

I have not yet read the entire contents of the briefing, because I am at work. However, I thought I would make the above comment in response to OP's question about the relationship between Maccabee and the CIA.

join