It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found it - here you go - what if 20 million illegals left the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Most of them DON'T pay income tax. They claim 99 dependants so very little, if any, money is witheld from their paychecks. I still say, go after the employers who hire illegals....of any nationality if they KNOWINGLY hire them. That means, no SSI card with matching ID gets a BIG fine. I mean, how many Juan Antonio Chable Sandoval's can there be with the same birthdate and SSI???? Also, once a business files it's quarterly returns, the IRS should have a system in place to flag identical or fraudulent SSI numbers.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

they get paid for lying - search ATS "1BornPatriot & Blood Boiler" for the thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

But then, companies will speed up the exportation of our jobs, possibly to Mexico and those same illegals!

Also, will there be Americans finally lining up to clean toilets, cook and other mundane jobs typically associated with illegals?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
However in regards to paying taxes. We pay taxes not only on wages but on goods and services. Everyone has to shop and buy food and supplies therefore they do pay taxes.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

since the dawn of time - on the cherokee side, and since 1750's on the English side, and 1890 on the French side... take your pick, I'm a heinz 57 -- but I legally claim to be White, and I'm mentally Cherokee. and I like women so thats the French in me. I'm married to Maylay/Filipina.. there is some German in there somewhere too but no African as near as I can tell. no punt intended I just find 400 years of selected breeding screwed that race up...
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: edit removed video's of reverand Manning talking about african mentality

edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I believe that even if they used the wrong SSI number that they now can apply to get a refund for those paid taxes... not sure though

anyway, I have not seen anyone mention that wages would also not have been supressed at the low end of the pay scale since so much "undocumented" labor would not available...

and wages would rise because of demand for workers...

this is the big secret why the national chamber of Commerce wants to keep the free flow of undocumented workers coming to the USA.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It would hurt the US economy that's for sure

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm not African. I'm of european decent (spanish/german) with native american blood mixed in. Not sure why you ranted on african americans unless that's what you thought I was since my family has been here for nearly 400 years.

As for welfare and people taking advantage of the system. Most people that I know who are on welfare and getting food stamps are either white or black. Most of the ones taking advantage of the system live at trailer parks or the ghetto. You take your pick which you think is taking advantage more but I doubt it's going to be illegal aliens.

I've worked at many different grocery stores and normally white customers were the ones buying stuff with food stamps. Wonder how they got those...and what they bought with the food stamps were mostly junk food.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I noticed that too. I did a steak - steak out at a grocery store, out of 35 T-Bones @ 7$ lb. 28 were to white people using food stamps. that really pissed me off .... the funny thing was I also, judged if they used drugs or not by their attire - hair style and accessories they were wearing - and 25 of 28 had something about them that made me think they were more than likely using one or more drugs - and a heavy percentage there was little doubt they were. so, Drugs = Food Stamps in my Steak Out results were pretty clear.
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
It would hurt the US economy that's for sure

I dont agree.. It would force companies to pay competitive wages making some of these manual labor jobs more favorable for American workers and put a large number of Americans back to work. Yes companies would have to figure that into the bottom line but that is the way this country works. I think it is no coincidence that we have a record number of illegals here working and we are at the high level of unemployment we are at. Americans are being pushed out of the job market by illegals willing to work for nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Right now, we have a nation wide unemployment problem.

It seems to me if all the illegal immigrants left the US, there would be more jobs for citizens.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Lets assume they devise a way to speed up citizenship.

It would make sense for older Mexicans to come over here simply for SSI benefits at retirement.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
now if you want to sneek in and take advantage of a loop hole and bascially dont want to be American - Get the hell out. we got enough people to take care of. and we dont need your help in making it harder for the rest of us ...

Total cost a whopping $538 . 3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! .

Immigration is a perfect case to demonstrate how the tax payers are getting scammed and corporations are reaping the benefit.

illegal Immigration Issue:
1. Immigration is only an issue for the tax payers.

illegal Immigration benefits:
1. Businesses (many large corporations especially in the agriculture industries) who hire them profit from hiring extremely cheap day labor.
2. Those same companies get voiceless labor and un-union employees. They can basically have them work infinite hours and treat them like Cr@p because they know since they are illegal they are not going to report them to any authority.
3. Those same companies use the tax payers money to medically treat their employees by having them go to the emergency rooms to get treatment on the tax payers dime.
4. Those same companies use illegal immigrant for tax dodging schemes.

Hence the agriculture industries lobby millions to make sure that the illegal immigration so called issue doesn't get fixed.

htpolitics.com...

Gov. Rick Scott, who said while campaigning for governor that he would require employers to use the federal E-Verify system to check immigration status, now acknowledges that requiring the agriculture industry to use it would put growers at a disadvantage.

Extremely simple fix for illegal immigration that would work almost over night.
1. All the gov't has to do is prosecute and actively go after companies that hire illegal immigrants versus going after the immigrants themselves. If a company has to pay $150K per illegal immigrant plus possible jail time for hiring illegal immigrants it is likely that they will stop hiring them, since it would not be worth the risk.
2. If companies stop hiring them why would they come here? The majority wouldn't , they come here primarily for the work.

Wake up people , the gov't works for the lobbyist (highest bidder) and not you. Immigration can be stopped if the lobbyist really wanted them to. However, they are benefiting from using illegal immigrants hence why the issue is not getting fixed. Its not getting fixed because its not an issue for them.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's just say all of the illegals left...

With hijacked SSN's, they ARE paying taxes, most of which will not files tax returns. All that unclaimed, overtaxed, income stays withing the government.

Go to any golf course and take a look into the maintenance yard. Find me 20 white kids that are willing to work for $8 or $9 an hour and perform the work as well, or work as hard. Actually, go to any landscape company and you won't find the same result. I know it's a stereotype, but hey, stereotypes exist for a reason.

So, just using those MINOR examples, and riding a bit of a slippery slope, one can assume there would be less income given to the government, and you would have to find a workforce to account for 20M low paying, high labor workers.

Face it, illegals are needed in this country. Plus, you'll never stop them from coming in. Where there's a will, there's a way.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I see it as a moral issue that no one in CONgress wants to tackle.
But it's pretty cut and dry to me.
We have the laws on the books.
Follow them.

My great-grandparents HAD to sign up for their citizenship in order to prosper.
They actually wanted to be citizens of this once great nation.
Why shouldn't everyone else?

I don't care if you are from Mexico, Nicaragua, Spain, Ethiopia, England..etc.
Do it right and get your citizenship legally just the way our LAWS state.

Want to have the benefits of an American?
Then you got to pay just like the rest of us.

There's no other argument unless you are a Democrat and need votes.

Other than that, if you are illegally taking MY hard earned tax money from a system YOU didn't pay into, then you are a free-loading mooch that doesn't deserve my respect or compassion in any form.
You are just ruining the system for those that actually need it.

I would also like to hand some of the blame to the people who hire them for cheap labor.
Thanks for being the enablers.

end=rant

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Well, today I was at a friends house in a latino neighborhood, I saw old ladies going up and down the street in home depot shopping carts collecting all the corona's from the weekend, I saw a chicken being beheaded, and a Catholic group come over to help "support" my friend who is an alcoholic, they ended up drinking and getting drunk with him, I left after all of them jumped in the pool with their cloths on. Last time I try to help.

It must have been horrifying to see all those people wearing clothes in a pool. I would have torn my eyes out.
You just dont wear clothes in a pool. YOU JUST DONT!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry but most of these 'statistics' were brought up from an outdated transcript from Lou Dobs Tonight. Most of these statistics that are attributed to illegals apply to NON-CITIZENS thus including LEGAL immigrants, and even tourists. How is that at all credible??? Where's the official government statistics? How about the fact that millions of these illegals working with fake socials who are contributing (although dishonestly) into the IRS while never being able to file for tax returns? This 'reporter' doesn't even make an effort to do decent research and yet most of you just eat it all up...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

And how exactly did your grandparents get here? The immigration process is quite different than it was two generations ago when people had to pass through Ellis or Angel Island and had to pass a simple health check and not wait 10-20 years for a visa or work permit...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

There is a place in the Bronx where you can get live roosters. Then people cut there heads, clean them and eat them. This guy chose to do on the side walk, people were actually standing outside watching him (other illegals too) saying he wast crazy. The reason its crazy is because there is stop-and-shop, a target, an a&p within a 10 mile radius. He chose to drive to the Bronx (30 minutes), buy a rooster, drive it back to the village, and kill it on the side walk with his kids watching. If a cop was driving by, which they do all the time, he would have probably gone to jail with his kids watching. I know its not a big deal, but its one of those little things...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Your talking about 30 and 40 year olds. I didnt feel like hanging around a bunch of middle aged children. You want to go puke with them, be my guest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join