It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was the two World Trade Centers a Target?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Did it effect the economy, and if so how?

What Intel or info was in the building for it to be a target?

What was the gain, and what was the lose in all this !
goodnewsaboutgod.com...

In the U.S., the economy was lagging badly, the stock market was falling, many were questioning if the government's taxes were legal, the Gary Condit case had been poorly handled, people continued to question Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing, they questioned our support of Israel in her policies regarding the Palestinians, and the approval rate of President Bush was low.

I Wonder what was in the world Trade center?
This is just a video i found.
youtu.be...

edit on 25-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

cause they were massive man, and in new york, it would surely piss off the yanks. that way americans would defiantly want to go to iraq and take revenge. an eye for an eye you say!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Perhaps they were easy to target, and their iconic status ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ask silverstein he made a sh8t load of money when they fell

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

cause they were massive man, and in new york, it would surely piss off the yanks. that way americans would defiantly want to go to iraq and take revenge. an eye for an eye you say!!

there is no way they could have ever possibly known the Americans would have invaded Iraq as a result of attacking the trade centre...most of the hijackers were supposed Saudis

Iraq was coincidental.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

there is no way they could have ever possibly known the Americans would have invaded Iraq as a result of attacking the trade centre...most of the hijackers were supposed Saudis

Iraq was coincidental.

With that being said,lets take the 'Americans did it' out the equation.What did osama gain,popularity?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Actually there was 3 and the 3rd was the unoticed target.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by yourmaker

Iraq was coincidental.

With that being said,lets take the 'Americans did it' out the equation.What did osama gain,popularity?

Martydom on a strictly personal level, but I think that the West played a big role in setting him up so that he could become the face of evil for the next generation. without the bin laden figure or one like him, the anger for the bombings that ensued would have no where to be directed and thus the wars would be unjust to a majority and never able to start.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

the iraq war was the 'end' goal. to kill as many, take over as much oil and make as much money as possible is why the american government attacked its own people.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

First question you need to ask is, why did some of the Hi-jackers have FBI Handlers?

2nd question, Why Iraq and Afgan, when its pretty well common Knowledge that Saudi's carried it out, with Funding

from the Pakistan ISI.

Which Buildings and if Chicken or Fish was served on the Flights are just Distractions to keep the Discussion

off the Real Topics.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The quick answer is......
Jachin & Boaz.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why the twin towers?
What happened to the very large gold reserves that were held underneath them?

Simple rule, follow the money and you will find your answers. Nothing is done in this world except for money however they try to disguise it, its always the same

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Why the WTC?

The clue is in the name IE World Trade Centre which, to many peoples of the world who are disadvantaged by western economic practices, were the very symbol of the 'economic terrorism' they'd been the victims of for generations. A passive sort of terrorism based firmly on greed that claims way more lives due to hunger & disease than aggressive terrorism ever has with bombs & bullets. Certain 'extremists' had demonstrated a macabre fascination with those buildings in '93 (unsuccessfully) so they upped the ante.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
ask silverstein he made a sh8t load of money when they fell

You're right, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. A lot of different people made a lot of money from 9/11
edit on 25-6-2012 by Lazyninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Why the WTC?

The clue is in the name IE World Trade Centre which, to many peoples of the world who are disadvantaged by western economic practices, were the very symbol of the 'economic terrorism' they'd been the victims of for generations. A passive sort of terrorism based firmly on greed that claims way more lives due to hunger & disease than aggressive terrorism ever has with bombs & bullets. Certain 'extremists' had demonstrated a macabre fascination with those buildings in '93 (unsuccessfully) so they upped the ante.

Isn't that the truth?

In fact, the Bible says as much. For those not interested in prophecy, just skip past my comments.

As told in Ezekiel, chapter 28 to the Prince and the King of Tyrus/Tyre:

First to the Prince:

4) With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5) By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

So, what did God say would happen to the Prince?

7) Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

Then God addresses the King of Tyrus/Tyre (Satan) for leading the Prince astray:

16) By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

And finally, God tells Satan (and the nations that follow him) how he/they will be viewed in the eyes of man for the misuse of wealth:

19) All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let's get this straight.

There is a topic which is titled: Why was the two World Trade Centers a Target?

The topic is not, nor will it ever be, fellow members.

If they should happen to opine, attack their ideas... Not them. They will be held to the same standard.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Did it effect the economy, and if so how?

What Intel or info was in the building for it to be a target?

What was the gain, and what was the lose in all this !
goodnewsaboutgod.com...

In the U.S., the economy was lagging badly, the stock market was falling, many were questioning if the government's taxes were legal, the Gary Condit case had been poorly handled, people continued to question Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing, they questioned our support of Israel in her policies regarding the Palestinians, and the approval rate of President Bush was low.

I Wonder what was in the world Trade center?
This is just a video i found.
youtu.be...

Some Arab Muslims feel that the West steels their oil and does not allow them to trade their own oil in a currency of their own design, a petrol currency that functions like the USD on the world open market. WTC symbolizes the Petrol Dollar. Research why it was a target by the "Blind Sheik" back in '93. It's no secret what the motive was then and the same motive was the same on 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join