It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did i film this time at skinwalker ranch?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by hiii_98

What you are filming is reflection of the camera lens, that you made look they are moving with software. In other words, hoaxers down.

lol wish i was that smart. nice try. if its ants its ants, sorry i'm honestly too computer illiterate to hoax.
edit on 26-6-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
want to see a video that isnt of ants? here is the real deal

I know alot less exciting than the cgi stuff you typically see on here. These were taken on the ranch, NIDS has plenty of video but none of it will ever be shared with the public.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Have you ever met or talked to Robert Bigelow. If so... could you ask Robert --- what he thinks of Fooftr27's space alien pictures that I...aka. Fooftr27, sent to him about a year ago.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
no never, i only speak with his attorneys
. I do respect Bigelow however, and know others who speak directly with him.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As a skeptic, I have no idea what's in the video. I'm fairly knowledgeable outdoors, but I've never seen anything like it.

Love your threads, hii. Keep searching!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I have no idea what you filmed, but just wanted to say thanks for sharing your adventures in and around Skinwalker with us! It's one of my favorite subjects here on ATS and I'm always excited to see a new thread pop up. I'm actually kind of jealous, hehe. Would LOVE to go there myself. It's probably a good thing I don't live closer though because I'd be snooping around all the damn time, lol! I'm determined to visit soon.

Thanks for the new stuff! Very interesting footage you have there!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
want to see a video that isnt of ants? here is the real deal

I know alot less exciting than the cgi stuff you typically see on here. These were taken on the ranch, NIDS has plenty of video but none of it will ever be shared with the public.

Real deal of what? It looks like a residential area filmed from a distance.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by hiii_98

I have no idea what you filmed, but just wanted to say thanks for sharing your adventures in and around Skinwalker with us! It's one of my favorite subjects here on ATS and I'm always excited to see a new thread pop up. I'm actually kind of jealous, hehe. Would LOVE to go there myself. It's probably a good thing I don't live closer though because I'd be snooping around all the damn time, lol! I'm determined to visit soon.

Thanks for the new stuff! Very interesting footage you have there!

Thank you for mentioning this and your supportive words. I just finished filming a documentary on my lattest adventure there, we are editing it to film, not sure if it will ever go anywhere, but if it does i will be sure to mention it. I honest to God do this to share my adventures with others and amaze myself to the mystery of the ranch and how every single time i've gone i've had a close encounter! The documentary should be funny, scary, and informative, alittle blair witch like without the obvious hoax, this is the real deal on the ranch. Never ceases to surprise or frighten me.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Real deal of what? It looks like a residential area filmed from a distance.

oddly i've tried asking them to land and pose with me next to the mothership or let me take it for a quick spin, but odd thing these interdimensional whatever-the-hell-they-are creatures, dont seem to work on our beckoning. One of those "you'd have to be there" videos to understand why i took that short clip to display. Ever wanted to know what a interdimensional vessel looks like at close range at night...there you go...ha not much! Trust me i'd love to have a alittle saucer to walk around and film but whatever is out there, moves in these orbs of pulsating light. But again..what do i know..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Last I heard about Skinwalker was it was closed to the public having been purchased by Bigelow after the demise of NIDS. That, and the phenomenon has stopped after it was 'stalked' by researchers. Oh, and there have been numerous complaints that people were trespassing and trashing the place.

There's an interview of George Knapp regarding Skinwalker on one of the online radios; maybe Paracast, BoA, or Birnes' Future Theater sites. IIRC, there's also one on Kellerher. Do a search.

guyx

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
As interesting as these videos are, I'm more interested in some of your guys posts talking about this place.. I've never heard of it.. Can some one post a link with some history??

please click on the link in my signature, although i love to promote my website, i'm not sure if its polite to do so on here ... and i'm really more looking for answers to what was filmed

Man. I can't tell you how disappointed I am. I've been interested in Skinwalker Ranch for a long time and know the history and stories fairly well. I'm also a believer in the unknown and very open to evidence of all types. I did hear that the ranch has a millionaire philanthropist involved recently (or not so much recent) whom was interested in gathering data and studying what was actually happening at Skinwalker Ranch. Now, if that persons 'crew' is you and your group, I have to make comment:

Where is a single decent camera shot of anything? The 'strange dog' video is unstable. The 'spaghetti monster' video is garbage. The 'voices' video is garbage. Heck, even the 'Nasa logo's in the ground is garbage; I've never been more dizzy after watching something as stable as the ground before.

You guys need to get your # together and use a tripod or something. Hell, start giving two #s and hold the camera steady for a period of time of more than 1/2 a second. I swear it's like the cameramen have ADD and can't sit still.

I hope you see how unnerving it is to see something interesting like the 'strange dog' and not be able to get a single good look at it because you moved, scared it off, and shook the camera like it owed you money before the thing walked over the hill.

As for the other video's...orbs at night and such. Stop filming them from a hundred [or a thousand feet] at night. All we can see is a spot of light that looks like a candle, a headlamp, a lantern, whatever. Start WALKING to these things; invest in cable cameras if you want to stabilize cameras over a given area of land and for God's sake, invest in an IR camera for the night time 'animal' shots.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join