It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did i film this time at skinwalker ranch?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Could be something as small as ants. Or Butterflies. Here is a video of ants.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So how come you didn't go into the woods to find out?

If anything that will give you an explanation of the anomaly.

Looks like the ant video.

I'm going with ants on this one.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just looks like a swarm of bugs/birds/bats to me. I would definitely think "orbs" was a stretch.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
. It's really annoying to go back and forth and up and down. We don't need to see all of it. We really want a clear and steady picture. Thanks.

ignorant comment, these somehow always get under my skin, so so easy to say. Another researcher also filmed and is far more shaky. Do you have any clue how magnified i was and how amazingly clean and smooth the footage is for that distance!?! I wasnt even breathing for fear my heartbeat would make it shake. I'm very good at what i do, the problem is most of the crap you see on here and youtube is faked, its easy to set a stage and put a tripod up when hoaxing something, its totally another to grab your camera in SECONDS to shoot something completely unexpected in the far distance.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
So how come you didn't go into the woods to find out?

If anything that will give you an explanation of the anomaly.

Looks like the ant video.

I'm going with ants on this one.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

because it was happening on top of a mountain and i was on a road miles away... I DO agree the ant video looks extremely similiar! Good find on that video!!

my buddy took this video of the same incident

edit on 25-6-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
last point, how do they KNOW its flying ants?? is that someones assumption and now this is case closed?? or did this other person also likewise videotape something potentially out of this world?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's clearly insects.

You got a cool video of insects, enjoy it for what it is an let it go.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The flying ants is as good an answer you'll get, since we can't actually see the buggers. But that's what they do, they actually call it 'hilltopping' colloquially. Usually after heavy rain and high humidity it occurs. As usual the ladies get to last longer exponentially, as the fellas die right after a nibble and the ladies can live on for 12 years or so. Interestingly the OP mentions some of them dying and falling down.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have been a huge fan of all the stories that came out of Skin Walker Ranch, so I applaud you going there.

I had to edit my last comment, as I made the sceen bigger I could tell that was your hand shaking the camera, if it was some type of reflection, you would not of seen it through your naked eye.

So OP, I may have missed it but what did it look like from your perspective? Was is solid?
edit on 25-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
As interesting as these videos are, I'm more interested in some of your guys posts talking about this place.. I've never heard of it.. Can some one post a link with some history??

what is skinwalker ranch?

only the creepiest damn place on earth!

I think the 'ants' explaination is the best.... but i guess we'll never know for sure.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by macdad1

Looks like a easily explained vid passed off as something extraordinary to promote a website about UFOs and aliens.

lol ok, i'm not sure i stated that it was a UFO phenomona and your not a bug expert. Either way i'm perfectly happy with it being a down to earth logical explination, this is hardly a "marketing ploy". People like you negate my interest in this forum, and why i typically shy away lately. Dont go to my website, i could care less, what i do care about is getting more eyeballs on the video to help explain what it is, whatever the conclusion. It was amazing to watch at the time of filming and all those present where in awe. I was actually hopeing to dispel our paranormal concerns...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
So OP, I may have missed it but what did it look like from your perspective? Was is solid?

from our perspective we all agreed the objects were about the size of apples, and unsure if they were reflecting light or casting their own. Their individual pattern of flight was unique, and we were surprised to see some of them simply dropping to the ground as if a liquid.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I'll go with swarms of insects with back-lighting from the sun behind them. Beyond that I don't see anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

this is another video of mine that i just uploaded.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It does look like the ants most likely. I've never seen that here.
anyway- cool stuff Skinwalker ranch seems like a creepy place. How often do you go out there?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nuptial flight

en.wikipedia.org...

Flying ant day

"Flying ant day" is an informal term for the day on which queen ants emerge from the nest to begin their nuptial flight.[6] In most species, the male ants also fly alongside them, although they are smaller and less noticeable. The queens fly around—some very long distances, and others going only a few meters—then mate, and drop to the ground where they lose their wings, and attempt to start a new ant colony [7] The mass of flying insects often attracts the attention of predators such as birds, and it is common to see flocks of feeding birds gorging on the readily available food.

This phenomenon occurs in many colonies simultaneously when the local weather conditions are appropriate, to reduce the effectiveness of predation and to ensure that the queens and males from different colonies stand a chance of meeting and interbreeding. It therefore has the appearance of being a 'timed' event or that the ants somehow communicate. However neither of these is likely to be the case - it is simply a common response to temperature, humidity and windspeed and time of year.

In October 2009, a swarm of flying ants briefly disrupted play between innings at cricket matches during the ICC Champions trophy, in South Africa.[8] The matches were the semi-final between Australia and England, and the ensuing final between Australia and New Zealand, both day-night 50 over games.[9]

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Great job setting up these videos and researching the ranch. Very cool that you went out there to investigate, and got some footage. I especially liked the cigar-shaped UFO.

It reminds me of the Stephen Gibbs HDR time travel device I bought to test - apparently, for physical time travel, you need to find a leyline or a place with a strong connection to whatever, paranormal activity I guess. Maybe the HDR would work near this ranch.

I believe there could be a possibility of the ranch being on a location that has weakened its hold on our physical universe and has connections to other dimensions. I heard that researchers went there, and discovered paranormal activity, but had trouble documenting it. I think a lot of paranormal activity happens when entities from other dimensions leak into our own, or we are able to observe theirs through some means like sleep paralysis, hallucinogens, schizophrenia, etc. These are my own thoughts, of course I don't have the resources to investigate them at the moment. But I would like to someday.

I really like the idea of paranormal investigating - there are a few places I would like to go check out someday when I have the funding for the trips.
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

What you are filming is reflection of the camera lens, that you made look they are moving with software. In other words, hoaxers down.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting. Thanks for posting these.

Keep it up.

If you haven't heard the interview on youtube from George Noory and (Kelleher?) do it.

It is called the Hunt for the skinwalker. Also a book.

Strangest place on earth.

Please no more music and I will send you a tripod. I am getting that "Blair witch project" queasiness from watching all the camera movement.

Thanks again

Great stuff

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4 >>

join