It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 signs of spiritual awakening and understanding who we really are.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only symptom I has is the 10th.

But I guess I'm not awaking

I guess I'll need to stay here in my sleepy state.
See ya!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Everything you have listed is happening to me or has in the past 2 months.

I thought this was BS...but then I went down the list.......and now my mouth is wide open like " WTF ! "

I was thinking about something like this the other night when I couldn't sleep, and thought about how I would summarize it in a thread/post..

You wrote it much better than I ever could.

The funny thing is, I'm opening minded so I knew this stuff was happening or that " something was up " for a while now, but some of these are now starting to happen to friends and family members to. so I've noticed it in others. Well the things you can notice without asking them too much that is.

good post. simple. to the point.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I disagree, that's all. Dreams are very fascinating and I enjoy them when I have them, but they have no spiritual merit. Synchronicity happens outside of dreams, therefore dreams are not needed. Jungian archetypes? Who cares? Again, all you can do is speculate on their meaning. Once you surrender on the level of thought, then you can begin to experience what is below the surface.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Everything you have listed is happening to me or has in the past 2 months.

I thought this was BS...but then I went down the list.......and now my mouth is wide open like " WTF ! "

I was thinking about something like this the other night when I couldn't sleep, and thought about how I would summarize it in a thread/post..

You wrote it much better than I ever could.

The funny thing is, I'm opening minded so I knew this stuff was happening or that " something was up " for a while now, but some of these are now starting to happen to friends and family members to. so I've noticed it in others. Well the things you can notice without asking them too much that is.

good post.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I disagree, that's all.

No, you're wrong, that's all.

Had you said they have no meaning FOR YOU, then maybe you would have been right.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by BlueMule

That paragraph was garbage. Psychotic breaks are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain, there is nothing spiritual or metaphysical about them. Before modern science that explanation may have been valid, but we've moved past all that dark ages bs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

That paragraph was garbage. Psychotic breaks are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain, there is nothing spiritual or metaphysical about them. Before modern science that explanation may have been valid, but we've moved past all that dark ages bs.

Please spare me your materialism dogma.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is exactly the same as horoscopes - you say a vague bunch of stuff that could apply to anyone, but is worded flatteringly enough so as to make the reader feel it is speaking directly to them, thus massaging their ego and making them feel unique and special.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Alright, whatever you say, chief
They do nothing important really. It's just a poor way to resolve stress. I still say if there is a better way then the other way becomes obsolete. Dreams are obsolete.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I consider myself a spiritual person but I have issues anytime someone mentions "spiritual awakenings"

What exactly does that mean?

If you're referring to idea that we're all spiritual beings learning about spirit and spirituality as we go along, then yes, we will all naturally go through 'spiritual awakenings,' as this is as natural as growing old.

However, if you're referring to the David Wilcock type New Age idea that once you reach a certain spiritual realization or awakening, there will be some great ascension event that will propel them into some alternate reality or state of being, then I would have to disagree with that.

Judging by your list, I happen to think that this version of awakening has with it promises of the David Wilcock type.

While it is entirely possible that people may go through some of the stages on your list as they naturally grow in their spiritually, to associate a list of check points, many of which are entirely subjective and may not even deal with an individuals spirituality, to a concept of a spiritual awakening is dishonest to me.

We all grow in age, wisdom, and spirit. The only awakening that is required is the knowledge that this growth is part of our being.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I GUESS IM WELL AND TRUELY F%^&cKED THEN, CAUSE I DONT FEEL ANY OF THOSE..........
GOOD-BYE GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT THE COSMOS IS LIKE IF YOU DECIDE RETURN OK?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Lol materialism dogma....the truth hurts I guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The last two weeks, I wake up at random hours in the morning during a dream. Then I will fall back to sleep again, but semi-conscious and able to "continue" my dream like a game.

However, it seems like I can control SOME aspects of what happens in my continued dream. Anyone else experience this?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
first off thanks for sharing this. S&F.

I find this very interesting, i have been feeling off for a while now, not depressed just different, feel like im walking through life in a fog, things around me just don't appear real, almost as if im perceiving the world through my non physical being. like im trapped in a meat bag. and the physical aspect is irrelevant. idk hard to explain.

over the last two weeks i have been getting a cold tingling sensation just below my hair line on my forehead, just figured was a precursor to stroke or aneurysm lol, seriously though and also pressure on the back of my head.

i have also being seeing movement and shadow like objects out of the corner of my eye that grab my attention enough to stop what i am doing and take another look. that has been happening a lot recently. ( wife thinks im crazy)

I have never been very interested in meditation or spirituality, although i have been feeling the urge to start meditating tho not sure how or where to start. I just feel its time to take down all the barriers and accept things for what they are and learn to understand and if not understand at least be comfortable that their is a rhyme and reason for this world and accept it for what it is. thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Not trying to be confrontational or disruptive, but it sounds a lot more like menopause/mid-life-crisis than an awakening

I been given you some stars lately Purp !

I, like Purp do not mean to disrupt either but no one else has mentioned this as from what I see. Anyway

You just described a meth head to the max OP. Think I'll pass.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
here is a really good insight from Bashar (ET) of how this works . How can an omnipotent soul "split" itself and become something that feels seperated

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Not trying to be confrontational or disruptive, but it sounds a lot more like menopause/mid-life-crisis than an awakening

I'm with you. Sounds a lot like just "growing up". To the OP, how old are you if you don't mind?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I too have experienced many of these same things. I have noticed things coming full circle. Extremely strange coincidences that place me in the same place as people who I feel I have known before, opportunities popping up out of nowhere to settle Karmic debts.

Has anyone else had this happen to them, Lately I will be having a conversation with someone and suddenly find myself and the other person talking about things that seem out of place. No reason or segway into them. When the conversation is over I am like what just happened? What we we talking about? It feels as if it is some higher part of me speaking to a higher part of them about something outside of this existence/reality that wasn't for who we are now but part of some bigger picture we can't fully comprehend with the limited knowledge or senses of our current form. I notice the cadence of my speech is different and that both parties seem to be placing undue emphasis on words that don't seem very important to the conversation we think we are having. More and more often the other party has let on that they too feel that something else was being communicated.

I have a circle of people around me who all agree we have been around the "block" together more than once. We agree it feels as if we arranged to meet back up again in this place at this time though no of us know what that reason is. Things have been moving faster and strange stuff has become a daily happening. We have all agreed at this point not to start off any sentence/story with 'I know this is going to sound weird/crazy" because at this point it happens so often that it has become unavoidably the norm.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Periods of spiritual awakening come like the tide. I try to anticipate them and fast during them. Begin a fast at the onset. Fasting really helps. Juice fasts and brown rice fasts. And as you are settling into bed, meditate and ponder and reach out.

edit on 24-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

This is good advice. I really do agree that they come in like a "tide". My throat, third eye, and heart chakras in particular will be very sensitive when it happens and they'll be that way for like a week before subsiding for another 2 weeks or so.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by sirric

S&F, Sirric, and I have every single one of the symptoms you mention in the post. I too believe a Great Awakening is coming, and coming fast. Along with it come something sinister, and unknown. There are many theories, many prophecies, but no human know what it is yet. We shall all find out on the same day, in the same hour. I can feel it coming, whatever it is, and anyone who doesn't feel it, is well, asleep.

I don't think yearning for something to happen is being awake. That sounds like faith, hope, optimism, religiosity, conviction and belief—something everyone is capable of. You're no more awake than anyone else.

Exactly right.. I tend to think "what we are" is simply that.. we are what we are, I don't think there's any big secret meaning to our existence aside from what science has yet to figure out..

To be perfectly honest, when I was reading through the top part of the list the first thing I thought was it sounds like the op is describing some of the common alcohol withdraw symptoms I heard my father talking about when I was a kid.. ( really ) ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join