It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumination Through Music (Official Thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This documentary illustrates the supernatural complexities
of our world using the most basic medium - Music.

It may terrify some, but humanity stands no chance
if it doesn't even understand the rules of the game.

Part 1: Restoring Context

(4 additional parts to be added)

edit on 24-6-2012 by AquarianHerald because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but you might want to tone your message down a bit. Not so "In your face". That's a bit much for most people to take in. Might be a reason why it's not so popular.

Illumination, among other things, means to shine a light on. Sometimes it helps to start with a candle and build up from there. You, you're putting a 10,000 watt spotlight on things.

Easy does it fella.

Here. Let me help.

I think I see what you're getting at though. Music can be more powerful than a lot of people realize.( And power can be subtle as well.) Most people see it for entertainment purposes only though so they won't see the messages that some music has.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Music creates an Atmosphere that can CHANGE things... supernaturally

Years ago I heard Norvel Hayes say something that I've never forgotten:

"...the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me and said this: "I work through atmospheres..."

I saw this first hand while working in audio reinforcement for several years. Many times I saw a profound change in the atmosphere when certain types of music were played. Usually when the music would have a certain flow or the absence of any beat.

One example of this:

edit on 24-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by Murgatroid

Doooood... I used to be a MASSIVE Floyd fan.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sometimes it helps to start with a candle and build up from there. You, you're putting a 10,000 watt spotlight on things.

I'm flattered lol

I have tried the delicate approach on every other occasion. That's how I know it doesn't work with most people, especially when trying to convey such 'insane' ideas.

If people don't know what you're building up to, they lose interest and stop listening.
If you tell them what you're building up to, they call you crazy and stop listening.
If it doesn't affect them, if it isn't socially acceptable, if it frightens them, etc.

People have been taught to find reasons to stop listening and this is why conspiracy theories are considered a 'fringe pastime'.

I see no other way around the mountain of BS that has been piled in front of the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Part 2: Dead Rising

How do I edit my original post?

new topics

top topics

join