It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambres: Channeler. On The New World Order. Fascinating!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

"There is a dictorial cooperation of those in power. And you allow this to happen"

Ambres is an entity that inhabits the body of Sture Johansson of Switzerland. In 1976, Sture reluctantly went to a meditation class with his wife, and that's when Ambres began to use his body as an "instrument."

Ambres says that Sture is the perfect instrument, as he is uneducated and a very simple man who works with wood. People cannot accuse him, then, of being an actor, according to Ambres.

Sture is an unwilling celebrity, and so he stays to himself mostly. The BBC did a documentary once, but other than that Sture stays out of the limelight. He doesn't charge for his readings. I highly recommend seeing the documentary. It is beautifully done and in it, we see how the process works. I'll post a link to it.

My purpose in creating this thread is to talk about Ambres' words in the following two videos--Part 1 and Part 2. He talks about the New World Order and about the state of this planet that we live on. I don't wish to debate Sture. I'm hoping those who are attracted to this thread will talk about Ambres' message. I DON'T WISH TO DEBATE THE VERACITY OF CHANNELING, THANK YOU. If you feel compelled to do that, please start your own thread.

In this video, Ambres talks a bit about the NWO, about how talking about it is dangerous, but that we must not accept how we have been manipulated. Video 2 gets into a bit more than Video 1, but both videos address it.

Enjoy this. Once in a while we need a little nudge to remember who we are....and it did just that for me today.

edit on 24-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can't comment on the validity of channeling process. I just don't know. After thirty years on this planet, and everything I've seen and experienced nothing would surprise me.As far as the message, what he says is true. What are we doing here? Are we trying to help each other, or are we trying to hurt each other? How many really care about others? I'm not talking about saying you care, that's easy. How many of you have passed a motorist broken down on the side of the road and didn't even give a thought about helping them? Don't answer me, ask the question to yourselves. It's easy to say you care about others, it's another to actually show it.How many really care about the planet? F@#$ it right? As long as we have our computers, cars, I phones, and whatever other little gadgets that make our lives enjoyable. At what cost? Does the cost truly matter to us? Do we even remotely care about what type of environment we leave our children and grandchildren? I don't think so, not really. This goes for all people in all countries. If given the option even the less fortunate would exploit his fellow man and the planet. Even many of the global warming advocates (Al Gore) seem to push the agenda for nothing but financial gain. Carbon tax sounds good right? I honestly think many of those global warming advocates care more about lining their pockets, than healing the planet. Instead of using the money to push a carbon tax, maybe the money would be better spent researching a way to clean toxic water and air. Instead of all this money used by all these countries to kill each other, they could use it to feed and house each other. You know, actually being your brothers keeper, instead of just preaching it.I know I've been guilty of these things, have you? This is not directed towards the OP, this is a general question for everyone who reads this. Have you helped the planet and others, or have you hurt it? Did you really think about the struggle that broken down motorist was having at the time you passed him? Have you been the broken down motorist and hoped someone would just help you push the car off to the side of the road? I do think we're going through a change. Change that will be ongoing long after me and everyone who reads this have turned to dust. I think we'll be looked upon just another savage, uncaring, and selfish generation, in a long line of those same type of generations. We have the ability to change that future perception. Will we? Probably not. It has to start somewhere, or there won't be future generations.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thank you for a really interesting and thoughtful reply.

I was thinking about the same things while I was watching the videos, actually. I haven't used my life as an instrument to helping the world in any great way. When I think about the selfishness of almost everyone alive... Not that we are responsible entirely for the paradigm we live in, but for example, I know people are starving in other countries and I can live my life without worrying about it too much....as long as I'm comfortable and happy.

Another thing I liked about the video is the NWO confirmation.

I didn't mention it my opening statement, but this is the entity Shirley Maclaine visited in the 80's and was part of her movie Out On A Limb.

Interesting guy...interesting story behind it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I did find the videos interesting, and I do think there is an entity pushing a world agenda, whether conscious or unconscious. It's just about profit. The acquisition of resources and money, which in turn leads to the ability to control others.It isn't my intention to point fingers, I'm just as guilty as the next. I just wonder how many really think about our actions as a collective? Because working as a collective is the only way we're going to be able to pull ourselves out of this terrible mess.I do think that a one world idea is what we need. Just not on their terms, NOT ON THEIR TERMS. It has to be on the terms of the common man, not the financial elite.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The principal of which the entity speaks is what keeps the masses from violent revolt against the machine like
Invention we call society/goverment. capitalism, marxism , Catholicism, Islam .....and many other names.
We all know that peaqceful change is brought about ony through peaceful methods.....that counter violence is futile in bringing an end to the brutal ways we treat each other.
The conquering of the self is the way to the conquering of the New World Order, and replacing this ambition with a system based upon love and compassion.
Certain damaged individuals are in control of the worlds situation.
The key word being (damaged).......if we treated them with compassion but relegated their world view to that of an abherrational construct....we coud simply nullify their control machanisms and be free.......
To do thois feat, of magick, we ourselves must make the leap in consciousness and when this occurs in enough people the wieght will shift to this particular circumstance.
Amen Ambres

top topics

join