It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blaming islam for terrorism is like blaming christianity for Colonialism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
The only plausible outcome here
is that ALL RELIGION IS BAD

And should be banned...

And thats my firm belief also.

Will that stop war if you just eliminate all religious people?
You do realize that half or more of the 6.7 billion humans on earth are religious???

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Half of 6.7b ppl you say.

Well i say that Half of thouse arent ALLOWED
think otherwise, half of the other half is id say
FORCED or other ways, the other half of that
half is delousional..

Look at islam for exampel, if a child of an
islamic family is a "non believer" what would
happen to that child. And lets make it even
stronger, lets say that child is female..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I cant believe four morons actually starred this copy and pasted rubbish!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Terrorism, as broadly defined, is not only encouraged, but mandated in the Qu'ran.

This statement is not true. Have you ever read the Qur'an? I have and continue to recite the Qur'an and have read it in its entirety, and never does it imply terrorism. Many Islams follow not only the Qur'an but the Sunnah, which is a completely different book and not written by Mohammed the Prophet and is not considered the word of God (Allah). Whether this book implies terrorism, I do not know because I have never read it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
America was created by "Terrorists", if you asked the King of England at the time.

The "Terrorists" said they wanted to create a nation of "Free Men", but disbanded their best Army unit.....composed of black men. Then enslaved them.

A country that legalized torture, gave their military the power to detain citizens forever without a trial, even kill their own citizens without a trial.....tries to use the word "terrorists" about poor simple people trying to be free in their own country...

Who's the "terrorist"????

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocsgirl
reply to post by Awen24

Terrorism, as broadly defined, is not only encouraged, but mandated in the Qu'ran.

This statement is not true. Have you ever read the Qur'an? I have and continue to recite the Qur'an and have read it in its entirety, and never does it imply terrorism. Many Islams follow not only the Qur'an but the Sunnah, which is a completely different book and not written by Mohammed the Prophet and is not considered the word of God (Allah). Whether this book implies terrorism, I do not know because I have never read it.

Yes, I have read the Qu'ran. I have a copy (admittedly in English, which I realise most Islamic scholars feel isn't ideal; though I do have a software interlinear copy in arabic) in the "history and religious texts" section of my bookshelf

I could quote you some, but I'm not at home right now, and so anything I put in here would simply be cut and paste from an online source, which no doubt you'd claim is "taken out of context" or "misinterpreted".

Unfortunately the fact is that millions of muslims all over the world apparently also "misinterpret" or "take out of context" those same verses, hence the massive worldwide support for suicide bombings and terrorist acts (as shown in numerous polls and research).

Not surprising though, when we're talking about a text that calls believers to "seek out their enemies relentlessly", "slay them wherever you find them" and "strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers".

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Wipe your mouth , there is still a tiny bit of bull**** around your lips.

(admittedly in English, which I realise most Islamic scholars feel isn't ideal; though I do have a software interlinear copy in arabic) in the "history and religious texts" section of my bookshelf

LMFAO

edit on 26-6-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocsgirl

the so called sunnah (the teachings of their messenger) is some details about for example how to pray, because it is not mentioned in Quran in detail. but what is the logic behind terror!?

I am from Iran when you mention the word terror I remember:
1- The western backed terrorism from killing 72 government members 20 years ago to killing nuclear scientists and God knows the next .......
2- again the western backed radical saudy islamists (I doubt whether they are human let alone muslim!) wahabism and their suicide bombings throughout mideast and killing other muslims! the same that west uses them in Syria.

you know I do not have any Idea how USA government can be against terrorism and radicalism!
it was a big gamble a big lie, economic problems is nothing. USA government has lost it's legitimacy.
that 3000 americans were sacrified by who and why!?
well I would say by those who killed Rachel Corrie.

edit on 28-6-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

But defending islam is also not smarter either
Consider islam as a brainwash tool because the creators were somehow afraid of arabs. Do you hear a click?

Its an elaborate plot, my friend. So elaborate that the avarage joe has their difficulty to get a grasp of what is really going on. Yeah, not all people are inignorant. Some are just lazy, and some dont want to share the hidden knowledge, and some are just plain retarded. Pardon my language, dear fellows. Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Speaking of retard - Yeah, thank you for coming by peetard. cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join