It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 2012 Documentary Ever! (And Its Short!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Quit wasting my time with this stuff. If it is a joke or sarcastic...put it in the title so we know what we will be watching. I want my 108 seconds back!! Is 2012 real......I have no clue. But I do know that those who say 2012 is a lie, are just as bad as those claiming the end is coming. Fact is no one knows and we will all find out together. However for an ancient culture it is amazing that they could predict solar events 1000's of years in the future not to mention the calendar they used is more accurate than the ones we use today. They figured out the day of this alignment with the Milky Way and never used even a simple telescope. I am not saying they were/are right about a coming destruction and I am sure not saying that the sky is falling. The above events alone, makes me pay more attention to what the Mayans are saying and wondering "What if the Mayans are right?". In any case we will find out in less than 6 months.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveWard3928

ehhhhh cant please em all....

Comedy is in the eye of the beholder...

You prolly wasted more of your time thinking/typing up that comment...

So in order to make up for your time lost...

send that video to someone unsuspecting... steal their time... kinda like in that movie "The Ring"

That way... you get revenge

edit on 6/28/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Maybe the Earth has thousands of years left, or only a few months. That´s what are saying the tornadoes, cyclones, earthquakes, volcanoes, planetary magnetic shift, tsunamis and anything else that will eventually lead to a change in the polarity of the Earth's magnetic grid, and finally a geological transformation of the poles. But the Apocalypse Theory of the End of the Earth in 21.12.2012 faces another serious enigma worthy to decipher, and is that for its theorists many of the evidence is not scientific, but rather confessions of aliens witnesses or as they like to call "friends of the stars"and are encoded in the messages transmitted through the formations captured in the famous" Crop Circles".Will be the Doomsday or the Omega Point, or both, or neither? One thing is certain. Now is a time of radical change, and both problems and innovations lead to a novel situation for a planet of 7 billion people. The biosphere is more decimated than ever. The Sun is more active than in recent times, and can cause some major geological changes. Technology has grown dramatically in an exponential increase, and is about to give birth to a singularity. Whatever will happen, the prophets are sure will be a journey that the human race will never forget!
[gratuitous link to e-book removed]

edit on 6/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Maybe the Earth has thousands of years left, or only a few months. That´s what are saying the tornadoes, cyclones, earthquakes, volcanoes, planetary magnetic shift, tsunamis and anything else that will eventually lead to a change in the polarity of the Earth's magnetic grid, and finally a geological transformation of the poles. But the Apocalypse Theory of the End of the Earth in 21.12.2012 faces another serious enigma worthy to decipher, and is that for its theorists many of the evidence is not scientific, but rather confessions of aliens witnesses or as they like to call "friends of the stars"and are encoded in the messages transmitted through the formations captured in the famous" Crop Circles".Will be the Doomsday or the Omega Point, or both, or neither? One thing is certain. Now is a time of radical change, and both problems and innovations lead to a novel situation for a planet of 7 billion people. The biosphere is more decimated than ever. The Sun is more active than in recent times, and can cause some major geological changes. Technology has grown dramatically in an exponential increase, and is about to give birth to a singularity. Whatever will happen, the prophets are sure will be a journey that the human race will never forget!
[gratuitous link to e-book removed]

edit on 6/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join