It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 2012 Documentary Ever! (And Its Short!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You gotta watch it!
Its pretty darn short
I cant say too much without "spoiling" it
So I will have to just leave you with saying...

Best 2012 Documentary ever!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
before I watch it I have a funny feeling this is going to be a sarcastic troll video.....

EDIT : Why yes it was, but I still got a laugh out of it so you get a star

edit on 24-6-2012 by Mickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You should have called your thread, The Evil Douche of Doom.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

It made me laugh at the end, so thumbs up, but I think it has been established that people got the Mayan message wrong. 2013 will come and go, and people will conjure up a new doomsday date.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I liked that

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I LOVED IT!!!!

If I could give a million stars I would........ I wanna share that with the world...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
lol thanks everyone!

I figured you all would get a kick out of it

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So it's true. World will end in 2012. Darn. I want a crotch rocket.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In the spirit of the common youtube comment : What song is playing?

No but really, the great war is scheduled for 2015, there is much planning for around that year. TPTB know we will be here but not much longer after that as 2/3 of mankind is destroyed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The song that is playing is...
part of composition from an unreleased song.

edit on 6/24/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
In the spirit of the common youtube comment : What song is playing?

No but really, the great war is scheduled for 2015, there is much planning for around that year. TPTB know we will be here but not much longer after that as 2/3 of mankind is destroyed.

2015 now huh? At least it is far enough in the future everyone will forget you were wrong when in 2016 you are saying the same thing about 2020.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok that was funny. I love the ending.
you get a star.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Couldn't be any further from the truth. LOL

Thanks for the laugh, S

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
No, that was really lame.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The information in this video as far as I can tell is completely false. The solar flares will not devastate our planet, rather they will provide it with much needed cosmic energy, higher vibrations if you will. All of this misinterpretation is only keeping people in a state of fear, well maybe not some people as they would prefer that our lovely planet gets roasted to smithereens.

Really though, itd be good if people could step back from the fear element as it is actually not doing anyone here any good whatsoever, people need to understand that, fear is the opposite of what you should be feeling, believe me.

Try to live in the moment and BE HERE NOW. All of this doomsday stuff has been taken out of context and we're not really getting to the core of what is being hinted at us. I can tell you from direct experience that from where I stand this whole notion of the world dying on dec 21 is very silly. The reality is that our planet is evolving, as we are also, the planet will begin to shift into the fourth dimension, and those who wish to vibrate at that level will be able to live happily, those who are of lower vibrations (fear) will have a bit of trouble and will, after their natural death cycle, begin to incarnate on planets that are firmly in the third dimensional stage of their evolution. So theres nothing to worry people, just learn to love all that is and all that can be, and youll be fine.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I usually don't reply, only read, but this one got a smirk on my face. Nice vid!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was ready for something to happen in 21 Dec 2012, but Star Trek 2 opens July 2013 and The Hobbit part2 comes out in Dec 2013, so now I totally hope nothing too bad happens. I got movies to see!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

FALSE

At least to my knowledge the maya never said any thing about a solar flare erupting in 2012.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So can we all
agree that the sun is an evil Douche? haha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join