It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the governments and politicians going to be the fall of humanity and all life on Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is it too late to save humanity? Why does the government have to lie to its people? If they have to lie, then their case is dismissed in a court room. They lie about fast and furious, because they don't have any balls! We have a ball less government apparently...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

dont bother ........ they talk the talk but they dont want to leave their heated homes and the talking box.

they think money is "real" ....

we`re dead , sorry O.P , get a boat / learn how to swim.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I think it's a fifty percent chance that the U.S. government in particular will start a nuclear exchange war. Such a war will not kill all life on earth, nor even all the people on earth. I do think people can change their minds before such a thing happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nope. They won't be the downfall. The failure of the people to rise up against corrupt government and politicians will be the downfall.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think that is a very fair assessment.

Governments are the cause of most problems in the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyone else old enough to recall the Iran Contra scandal? I think your giving governments and politicians too much credit. They dont have that much power. I suspect it will be more of a domino effect like the last few die offs. They just might well be one of the dominos but not responsible for ending life on earth I find it painfully funny you would think something like the fast and furious scandal rated on that scale and not say maybe Fukushima or something not just happening in the USA. Political much?

top topics

join