It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens watching me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

I've had dreams like this...seemed real at the time and then I'd wake up. Maybe set up a camera in your room hooked to your PC...check ebay for home surveillance.

And I didn't see the comments by amongus, but I think he would dig this story with that screen name and avatar.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
OK well this is going to sound werid

NOOOOOOOOO....... Thad doesnt sound weird AT ALL........ Go back to sleep...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Send them to me, I been wanting to talk to them again... 40 years has been long enough, I want let them mess with you again but you must tell them to see me. You will be protected, just ask for my helper.

If you are truthful, I will help you... I know it sounds crazy, but trust me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ok im a little confused, you are acting like you are actually interacting with these aliens and yet you say you are only seeing them with your eyes closed... Honestly i do believe in aliens but i really think you might just be dreaming it up in your head. I mean i see all kinds of crazy junk when my eyes are closed but that doesnt mean that what i see in my head is actually happening. I would feel differently if you had actually seen them with your eyes open. But you didnt soo...yeah

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Do they come to every night or just the ones when you are about to fall asleep?

Do they come even if you are up all night at the computer?

Maybe go up slowly to them and touch one of them on the shoulder or something.

If they always stand in the same place, maybe put something on the floor to show they were there.

If you have the capability of recording them, do so.

If they come every night then maybe make a habit of getting up and walking around a little while trying to get them to interact with you somehow.

I wouldn't suggest getting violent with them as they don't seem to be violent towards you. It is known the "grey's" have a technological advantage over us and that gives you another reason for not being violent.

Try non-violent ways of getting them to change the way they do things. Maybe try putting various things in their way so as to prevent them being in the same place every night.

Just try different things to get them to change their behavior.

And again make sure to figure out a way of recording their presence.

I know their big eyes are scary, but maybe try to look directly at them at least for a second of two at first. Maybe they are just trying to get you used to them. If they are non-violent then it might not hurt trying to have some fun with them.

That's all I have for now I guess.

-Elzon1

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Most people will come in here just wanting to troll and put you down.

But what you're saying is exactly what i think has happened to me.

The whole eyes closed thing, being able to see my room around me, almost in black and white. Seeing some kind of beings moving back and fourth.

It's like, i could see there heads moving and looking at me when i would close my eyes and focus in on them.

I'll bbl for more, gotta run.

Keep the info coming though, i'm interested.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

TAKE A PICTURE!!!!! OMG !!!! JEEZUS !!!!

TAKE A PICTURE TAKE A PICTURE TAKE A PICTURE TAKE A PICTURE TAKE A BLOODY GOD DAMNED PICTURE!!!!!!

Did I mention TAKE A PICTURE!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Since this has been happenning for qutie some time, and they haven't tried to hurt you, perhaps your fear of them is misplaced. Maybe they were sent there to protect or watch over you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Embrace Them!! Dont worry! Buy a Large Dog and keep it with you-IF possible. They are not going to hurt regular people! The Aliens are here on Earth to go after the ones in Power.

Go about normal life and do not let this affect you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

He is lucid dreaming or creating the scenario in his mind. They are able to photograph it but not very clearly.

This is the result of people trying this, maybe your only option to get prove for your story.

Source

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

The whole eyes closed thing, being able to see my room around me, almost in black and white. Seeing some kind of beings moving back and fourth.

It's like, i could see there heads moving and looking at me when i would close my eyes and focus in on them

I have the same ability .. people don't believe it so I ask them to move their hands in front of me with my eyes closed in a totally darkened room ...They are shocked when I grab their hand ... yes you can see beyond the normal spectrum through your eyelids.. Do you see auras surrounding people sometimes too ?

I have had ongoing experiences since I was 4 or 5 years old ... I've had to overcome screen memories that took 20 years to break through ...

Just ignore the negative people they are not well in their spirit ..and can not understand their own fear .

No Fear or you have lost before you begin to understand ... control your emotions !

No Fear !

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi. I thought your story was very interesting, though not like my own at all.

My question to you is, how do you distinguish your dreams from something actually happening? This is my question. When it happens when awake - how do you KNOW certainly, that you are not hallucinating it? These are questions that plague me in regards to alien visitation.

When I was younger, my mom put flour on the floor to show me that it was a dream. Only to be disappointed when it was apparent that something did stand or slid through there while I was sleeping. It's just easier to assume the cat slid across the flour or it was my much younger brother messing with me.

You see, I try to rationalize it in every way possible. I wonder at those who don't, how they came to the conclusion that what they were experiencing was real?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i've read loads of story's like this,

most of them are bs but just like every story
i read i will not judge you or call you out.

if you are telling the truth
put ur sword down and try putting video cams up around your room

if the cams dont work just slap one
and show no fear..........

everytime you see a realistic pic off a grey stare at it
and tell youself,
they might be super inteligent with unbeliveble tech
but u are human and strong
and your hand can snap there necks like twigs....

they feed of our fear dont give it to them.

edit on 25/6/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/6/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi

i'm confront them tonight see whats happens. Hopeful they die or go away either they got to go...
edit on 24-6-2012 by SeekerTerumi because: (no reason given)

Just curious in how things went last night.. I hope you gathered the courage to interact with these beings. I'm not a religious person yet, I find strength in prayer. The Lords name is very powerful.

Good luck to you.
edit on 25-6-2012 by alittleironic because: =) oopsy.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run with scissors? Well, it is even more dangerous to run around with a sword. In the dark. With your eyes closed.

Why do you fear them? Surely if they aren't doing any harm then they can't be bad ones?

Just talk to them or touch one of them softly. See what happens.

Just remember, they are tiny in comparison to a human's physiology and we are more than a match for them physically.

Anyway, best of luck.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am ashamed of every single one of you putting down the OP in this topic. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, in some realm it is real for OP. The imaginary realm if that's what you suppose is still a real realm and if you visualize it, it still effects your reality. Obviously something is freaking OP out and whether it's a part of physical existance or not is not the issue. It's still a problem that needs to be dealt with in one way or another whether "real" to you or not. I'm a hypnotist myself and can hypnotize someone to see a dancing panda if I want to. Sure it's not real in the physical realm or for me, but for them it's as real as can be because it's THERE. Reality is changed and altered all the time because all we know is perception and consciousness, there is no stable reality.

Each and every thing you take to be concrete is mere perception by your brain and your consciousness is all you know. For all we know, we could all be VERY wrong. As for OP: Just try confronting them and see where that gets you. Don't try to be too forceful and they should go away. You have to deal with this on your own unfortunately. You are definitely seeing this as a threat to you real to other people or not and it's a real problem that needs to be dealt with. You can do it and I'm here if you want to talk through PM's or anything. Just forget about the insensitive trolls and cast them aside because they're nothing but negative energy and hot gas.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Be careful.

While you think you're awake really they have you under and are being operated on. The movie 'The Fourth Kind' is probably a good example of this. Even though the movie is not real, and a 'mockumentary', it still gives a good education on the concepts of their abilities and what you could possibly be going through.

Knowledge protects.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You'd think if this happen so many times, one would muster up a way to just keep a video recorder and the lights on before they go to bed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Place a bowl of salt under your bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join