It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens watching me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
OK well this is going to sound werid but i need to share this with everyone. I haven't a clue why this happen or what this all means but, i need to just let it out. Well the story about how I see aliens standing outside my bed room when my eyes closed. But first i have to shortly explain my childhood.

As a child when ever i closed my eyes i could see diffrent faces of aliens, diffrent races diffrent eyes, skin color etc.
This haunted me every time i closed my eyes. My parents never believe me not one bit. They said i had a over active imagination and that kids all ways make up crazy things up. This started at age six and ended at age thirteen. I have grown a deep fear of aliens all my life cause of this sort of torment that befell me as child. I'm a major fan of UFO's and paranormal but when it comes to seeing aliens I freeze up.

So here we are current time...i'm twenty three but this started to happen since eight-teen. Every-night around 3am I useley am falling asleep. Everything qutie my house is dead quite. Now i belive i have some abilty. I can see my house in my mind eye everything calm. But around 3:15 am my bed room door opens and there stand two grey aliens. They stand there every night just staring at me to I fall asleep. I cant bear to look at them directly but i notice them. They don't speak to me nor interact with me and for some reason aren't permitted to enter my room. They stand there and well i don't know what they want. Take note this happen in my mind.

After some time i finally muster the strength to ask a question. "What do u want?" But no answer they stand there just looking and standing.There like the royal guard like the one in UK just standing there emotionless. Last night i dare to be brave, I gotten out of bed and walk across my bed room toward the doorway. I keep my head low and stood there after they didn't move i said excuses me i need to use the bathroom nothing happen then didn't move. I was determined on getting out my room but i wasn't allowed to for some weird reason the alien use some power and next thing i know back in bed.

I began to get scarred and open my eyes and they were gone. I stood up all night thinking and now i want to share. I know there be back tonight but i wouldn't pay them no mine. But what do u do when something out this world stands out side your door and watches while your asleep? I'm think of getting close to God maybe then i won't have no problems. I don't know what to do about this, any ideas people? Also i don't feel any evil from them but calm and peace but there still freaking me out. Maybe there something happening in my house they don't want me to see or wittiness who knows. Well guys tell me what you think....
edit on 24-6-2012 by SeekerTerumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's freaky man! Presuming its not some kind of awake-dream (?!)

Slap one next time and see what they do then lol.

If you can ask them to move out the way, why can't you just say, what do you want?

Very strange though, I've heard of aliens being around when peeps are awake, but they usually interact or communicate.

Last year, I'm sure I was observed by 3 UFOs, a black saucer sat not far away from by bedroom window across the neibers garden, a week later I saw two silver orbs watching me! (On 2 different days)

I shrugged it off then, but this year I started looking things up, now I'm almost sure they were watching me, and watching me watch them. The tilt of my head must have been quite comical if they have the humour emotion.

But all jokes aside, I get a little stutter in my heart when I view alien picks now.
I don't know whether that's something I've created, or something I can't control?

All I know is, I'd crap my self if I saw an alien! Lol.

I actually had a dream last week were 2 grays appeared in my window (2 floors up), it took me a second to register what I was seeing, then I slapped the window in a panic where one aliens face was ( like the frenzy when you catch a spider walking over you) then the alien on the left some how was sitting on the ledge in my room (I didn't see it come through the glass) I screamed like a sissy and woke up lol.

I hope its all In my imagination and I'm not supressing anything. The fact that other abductees talk of the craft appearing to them Is disheartening though

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
That's freaky man! Presuming its not some kind of awake-dream (?!)

Slap one next time and see what they do then lol.

If you can ask them to move out the way, why can't you just say, what do you want?

Very strange though, I've heard of aliens being around when peeps are awake, but they usually interact or communicate.

Last year, I'm sure I was observed by 3 UFOs, a black saucer sat not far away from by bedroom window across the neibers garden, a week later I saw two silver orbs watching me! (On 2 different days)

I shrugged it off then, but this year I started looking things up, now I'm almost sure they were watching me, and watching me watch them. The tilt of my head must have been quite comical if they have the humour emotion.

But all jokes aside, I get a little stutter in my heart when I view alien picks now.
I don't know whether that's something I've created, or something I can't control?

All I know is, I'd crap my self if I saw an alien! Lol.

I actually had a dream last week were 2 grays appeared in my window (2 floors up), it took me a second to register what I was seeing, then I slapped the window in a panic where one aliens face was ( like the frenzy when you catch a spider walking over you) then the alien on the left some how was sitting on the ledge in my room (I didn't see it come through the glass) I screamed like a sissy and woke up lol.

I hope its all In my imagination and I'm not supressing anything. The fact that other abductees talk of the craft appearing to them Is disheartening though

That's creepy wow.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Do people not see the red line under misspelled words? Sorry....that just drives me bat snip crazy.

Seems like every new member can't put a proper sentence together. And it ruins the post.......

Sorry OP.

Why let it bother you. No comment for the thread? Every new member? You are charming, aren't ya?

Op, if I may. Have you tried to get pics? And do you know why they "like" you? Do you dream of these beings also?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No not really and sorry it all sloppy but i'm still freaked out so sorry it messy. But this weird as hell. I haven't a clue what they want but i'm try to hit one tonight with my sword.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
No not really and sorry it all sloppy but i'm still freaked out so sorry it messy. But this weird as hell. I haven't a clue what they want but i'm try to hit one tonight with my sword.

Hmmmm, since you claim to only see them when your eyes are closed, I wouldn't go running around the house with a sword.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

I actually had a dream last week were 2 grays appeared in my window (2 floors up),

You sure it was a dream? I'm serious!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, I used to be quite skeptical of people being visited by greys, but I have reason enough now to listen to them. If I get brave enough I'll share it on here sometime soon.

Dont take any notice of amongus, he's VERY fond of one line put downs, I wish he wasnt amongus.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pray to God for protection and cast these entities out of your mind/life. Through Jesus' name, you have this authority! It will work, they will stay away when you build a relationship with God.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

You have an alien killing sword!.....well go you!!!

Silly made up attention seeking story.....sorry I believe not one word of it

It seems like a lot of people are coming here lately with nonsensical stories that members are supposed to believe at face value.....get some real evidence and try again!

edit on 24/6/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Your right about that. Maybe I should try touching on but i'm scarred they might kill me. maybe there protecting or who know what but all I know If i get close I end up back in my bed. Sigh I wish they leave me alone. I'm starting to think there are figment of my mind but it's weird how they just stay there blocking my door.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Please dont freak me out!

I may be in denial, but its the only thing keeping me sane! Lol
edit on 24-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Pray to God for protection and cast these entities out of your mind/life. Through Jesus' name, you have this authority! It will work, they will stay away when you build a relationship with God.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That what i'm going to do is start praying at night.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

I was going to suggest this too.

Although I have seen several UFO's(one of them was a really good sighting too), I have never had any 'close' encounters of any kind. Only from what I have read have I heard that using Jesus' name, usually frightens these critters away. I don't know if they are demons or if they even exist but it does seem to be a common solution to such a problem.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I must say, this particular story sounds outlandish, but everything is possible you know.

I always take em with a pinch of salt, I never even paid attention untill I saw my own disc.

I have photo proof of the orbs (I made sure after the first sighting) alas, no proof of the saucer, but...

I KNOW WHAT I SAW.

Classic.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Did you see the orbs at night or in daylight?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi

Uh what?
I wouldn't go running your around your house swinging a sword.

I'm not really sure why,and I'm not trying to insult you,but I don't believe your story.Just something about it that doesn't sound true to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I must say, this particular story sounds outlandish, but everything is possible you know.

Yes everything is possible.....but some things are more/less possible than others.....you can only go on the evidence presented to determine weather a posters story is possible or not......on the evidence presented, I'd have to say that at worst, this is an attention seeker making up a story, at best it is someone who experiences vivid dreams.

Now then....talking of evidence.....where's these pictures of the "orbs" you claim to have seen?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
congratulations you just had a waking dream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join