It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun investigates the UK link with US drug cannibals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
reply to post by Ben81

MOST of the media outlets here report "IT WUZ DUH BAFF SAWTZ !!!!1!11"

Just saying that it probably wasn't. More likely some kind of underlying mental condition, that may have been spurned on by the meds in his stomach and maybe bath salts.

Baff Sawts

mental conditions have rare cases of people acting like an animal with rabies

Only virus could affect somebodies brain lo turn like a crazy biting animal out of control
no drugs and mental illness can affect so many people inside a month
unless there is some sort of a virus outbreak

another food for you though -->
if you were with the illuminati , massons bilderberg and nwo rich elites
and you know some changing event would take place on earth in 5 months (21 december)
would use some bio weapon they always dreamed to try on the population
and acheiving in the same time a depopulation .. a war cant do that
but a virus would be very effective

We are 6 months before the biggest prediction ever
The Bible. Koran, Hopies, Mayan, Egyptian and the famous Notradamus
made sure to save all information and prediction about 2012
to warn us ..

The time now is crucial to ask all the questions and be one feet ahead of the elites final intentions
the enemy are the elites .. they want to destroy and depopulate the planet
i want to save it

Thats why im very conspirationist

we are on ATS after all

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.alternet.org...

Let's just say that there's more to the story than the MSM parrots are telling us.

In the Miami cannibal case, the link between bath salts originated from a statement made by someone with no direct involvement with the case—the president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar—despite the fact that an autopsy and toxicology had yet to be performed on attacker Rudy Eugene.

Also this.

Yet at its height, the mephedrone scare in the UK was still pretty lurid; according to some of the coverage, it was linked to overdose, patricide and at least one case of self scrotum tearing. Many of these stories would later be disproved (the scrotum story, unsurprisingly was revealed as a hoax) and the two deaths that started the whole media scare—that of Louis Wainwright, 18, and Nicholas Smith, 19—turned out to be totally unrelated to the use of the drug.

It just seems as though the law enforcement makes drug claims for more funding, and the media parrots it because they just CAN'T WAIT for actual evidence to the contrary, for fear of not breaking the story first.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The sun probably is jumping on the propoganda band wagon.
however there is something not right here.
i hear what you say about these people are probably mentally unhinged to start with and drugs are just finishing them off BUT cannabilism thats just beyond mad.

anyway back on topic, i'm gonna search see if i can find anywhere online that sells this stuff. see if i can validate this 'it's coming from the UK' cos again IMO something doesn't fit.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

Please proceed with caution many of these substances come from who knows where and contain who knows what. My son is currently in jail awaiting trail for selling substance like these on his web site. He is currently facing a possible 80 year sentence. Don't break your mothers heart, be safe and stay out of jail.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've seen several sites claiming the "bath salts" are made in China and Pakistan... I also found several sites selling these chemicals, claiming they are made in the USA..

Most likely there's a common formula for this class of drugs and they're being produced worldwide..

Besides that, check out my post on Breaking News; they found no bath salts in the Miami Zombie's system:
Causeway Attacker Rudy Eugene Had Only Pot In His System, Medical Examiner Reports

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I called it on page one.

I also called it when the autopsy came back.

This is another case of the media running on with drug war hysteria.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Thank you for your concern, I found websites selling it but didn’t trust putting my card details on there or doing jail time.

So to summarise wherever the stuff's coming from really doesn’t matter, since as mentioned both on ATS and by officials that no bath salts was found in the causeway cannibal killer.

I believe the Mods can close this thread now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join