It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Drones Use Targeting Tactics of Subjects by Use of RFID TaG ReAdeRs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes or No?

Do you know or do you think, that drones are equipped with RDIF Chip reader and are able to scan and collect data and track targets by cell phones and implanted ID and cards and products...

10-4 is an affirmative, roger, roger...is notion on this end, as consumer equipment is available to accomplish it, so do not think it would be that far out of theory and practice...doing this and lot more...

So to locate target, drone does not need to be navigated by human and can be set to auto pilot AI?

Feel me now?

Do you copy?

Over and out!

edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: Correction of Title thanks to first responder

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok seems plausible but not everyone has a smart-phone. I my self only use land lines. So if and probably when RFID tags are implanted at birth then yeah it would be conceivable.

But at this time no at least not in large scale production.

Note: Its RFID as in Radio Frequency Identificaton

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Think lot of ID cards have chip, products and devices, as they are cheap and programmable and for sure chipping people...and trading like penny stocks is predicted and in everything is planned

You can get scanner to read and sniff out data..simple technology , passive and not secure...
Credit card reader on a drone, collecting data with RDIF reader tied into database
Datacard relay

And GPS navigation AI controlled

Yup 10 year old or ages up, day hobby assembly project, child's play...

RFID Thanks, for Correction
edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As a Canadian, our new drivers licenses all come with rfids. We can be tracked everywhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Again I think your getting ahead of yourself. Not everyone uses credit cards (again me). and I have looked into the RFID chips in the ID and DL cards in my state and they do not have them. Though I cant speak for any other states.

Just in case I stuck mine in the microwave for 5 minutes when i first got it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

They are getting so inexpensive that are going to be everywhere and tracking via smartphone and reading apps is rather new and plan is for everything to have one and be disposable and recyclable/reprogrammed.

So, could scan a place and gather information on everything and presume that they can be passive listening devices, with nano mic built in

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting question op.

Maybe RFID like chips that run off of kinetic energy in the human body were implanted into the scores of targets rounded up by the occupation forces in the middle east post 9/11. Many of these people were released, and it may be possible were monitored. When certain individuals met specific criteria, drones strike.

The scenarios seem to multiply the longer I think about this.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaVice

Yea, send in the mosquito size drones to implant the chip and tag subjects
diydrones.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Do you own a cell phone in your name or ISP account in your name, so no need for RFID implanted in ID for location and then heat and body signature along with retina scan and facial recognition, who needs RFID, unless it was for purposes of tracking anywhere anytime

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble, but this theory just doesn't work. RFID chips do not contain any power source. They work by waving the card within a few inches of a reader. The reader has a magnetic field which induces a current that "wakes up" the chip and allows it to transmit data. For a drone to act as a "reader," it would have to have one HELL of a magnetic field. Something of that kind of power would cause all kinds of disruption and havoc to the power grid, communication systems, etc... It wouldn't be "subtle" by any means....
edit on 24-6-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The states re implementing this also....so far ny is voluntary, but aim sure it will be mandatory soon. Also, all new US passports have the chips in them.

A lot of people don't realize how monitored they are, it s harder and harder to be off the grid.

All credit cards with pay pass have chips, lord knows what cars have in them with on star and gps.

The drone tracking had not occurred to me, seems like a plausible idea, but it would be easy to get the wrong person.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

thanks for the correction, there are passive powered microphones, from my understanding and for the RFID chips, none is needed.

If plane had laser guide beam to scan, parabolic, this would decrease the interferences and disturbances...correct?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yea, confirm target via RFID and criss cross reference via facial and retina ID and lock on target, we got a match charlie

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

That's true.....there's always a way..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

A lot of people don't realize how monitored they are, it s harder and harder to be off the grid.

Sadly....a lot of people don't CARE how monitored they are...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by CIAGypsy

thanks for the correction, there are passive powered microphones, from my understanding and for the RFID chips, none is needed.

If plane had laser guide beam to scan, parabolic, this would decrease the interferences and disturbances...correct?

Physic,

passive mics utilize the law of induction in the same fashion that RFID chips use to "wake up." If you move an electrical circuit through a magnetic field, it induces current. i.e. - Faraday's Law of Induction. And just like passive mics, the responding signal that is created is limited in power. This is the reason why your RFID chip must be within inches of a reader.... Because it simply doesn't contain the power or amplification to broadcast but a ridiculously short distance.

Therefore, even if your drone used a laser-guided magnetic beam and managed to find the 2mm square chip from a distance of even 50 ft (and likely much farther if they wanted to stay covert), the data encoded within the chip would not have the power strength to transmit said data back to the drone.

Then there's the whole topic of encryption..... With the exception of proximity cards which are generally open, most cards which carry sensitive data (such as your credit cards) are encrypted with a series of keys.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
side note, today saw article of Texas University student take over hack of drone DHS.
______beforeitsnews/story/2321/027/Americans_Prepare_To_Be_Microchipped_By_March_2013_With_Obamacare_The_Mark_Of_The_Beast_Has_Arrived_Upon_Ameri can_Shores.html

Republican Congressman Ron Paul from Texas, states on his website:
“Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as…….. He quotes that part of the law and then goes on to say: “In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country”.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
No. They are going to utilize face recognition software and build maps of all movement in the cities so over time patterns will be established for each individual's movement.If you have seen what the UCAV did in the movie "STEATH"that is about what they will eventually do.The information will be cross correlated with other information that will be gleaned from ECHELON and what you put up on the internet. The collection point will be in Utah in the new NSA Data processing building.
The RFID type system would be a point to point control measure.
edit on 29-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

yea, think mention face and retina scan by drone for confirmation, in case of RFID chip was altered and confirmation is required...for whatever reason it be...

ID of subject by drone theory, is more than plausible, and a satellite reader may be more feasible in some application with drones having missions assigned by directives...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As a researche of such targeting system I confirm:
YES they DO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join