It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I hope you are getting paid over-time for your waste of time. Those that know the truth are not listening.

The mannerisms that Xcalibur254 used may not be to your liking, but what he said about the executive order is factually accurate. Regardless of one's feelings for Obama or Alex Jones, the fact is that this executive order did nothing to his personal records.

This isnt to say there are no smoking guns, no indiscrepancies, etc ... but this executive order is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

So I expose lies from birther sites and I'm somehow the bad guy? Remember, ATS' motto is Deny Ignorance not Promote Ignorance. Also, just thought I'd point out when people start throwing out the paid shill or disinfo agent insults it generally means they've lost the argument and have nothing else to support their claims.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah your not looney at all..

I mean it has to be a paid poster who posts nothing but facts to dispute your rantings...who else could it be...

This will be last reply to you...why are birthers looked at as crazies?

100% of any "evidence" they supply is BS, misinterpreted, or just rumours which later found to be made up by more birthers.

Just some examples as to how Obama is legitimate..

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator

This guy has Jean-Claude Tremblay has 20 years plus experience....what do you have...a youtube guy..

The above sites are from a well known right wing news outlet...so I am using your own people to help my cause..

edit on 25-6-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think it is about time this thread is closed, perhaps in the hope that it can be restarted in proper order, and retitled. The OP is no longer with us, while the sheriff is still free to dominate in his area. The OP was wrong to make assumptions as to anyone's mental state, he/she should have concentrated solely on the sheriff's actions, which are considered 'out there' by serious humanitarian organisations. This is just my opinion.
edit on 25-6-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No, the birthers will just turn it into another shouting match if there's another thread opened and turn it into a thread about Obama and his BC. Might as well keep this one open.
edit on 25-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Crazy Joe Arpaio, I don't think so. He call it for what it is. We need more of him.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hate peoples attitudes when they act like prison should be a living hell, these people often remind me of those who approve of torture.

What about all the people who are wrongly arrested? All the wrongful arrests and corrupt judges who are paid to sentence more people to make private prisons more money and to enforce the governments agenda?

For serious criminals who commit despicable crimes by all means keep them in prison, locked up 23 hours a day or if they have done something particularly terrible then a humane death penalty (yes HUMANE, even though they probably have done something very un-humane why do to them what we claim is so terrible?!)

For criminals who are young or for whatever reason have taken a bad path in life for whatever reason or who ended up committing crimes which do not harm another person directly I believe that de-humanising them and treating them like animals will just make them behave like animals upon their release.

The ones who genuinely are guilty need rehabilitation and need to work towards their future. If you take away their future than what do they have to loose? If you put them in a place where violence is everywhere do you think that when they get out they wont use violence and will just unlearn their behaviour? Giving them food not fit for human consumption for example is totally stupid. Depriving inmates of basic health requirements is one way to cause mental issues as well as physical issues which disadvantage them when they are released, not to mention treating people like they are not worthy of being treated with basic human decency will just breed resentment and hatred for the non-criminal population as they see everyone as hating them and treating them as sub-human scum. Think that will stop them coming back there because it's such a horrible place?! WRONG! Because most of the DO end up back in prison, even if it's in a different state.

Criminals serving non-life sentences are still people who are going to be back in society. They need to invest on making sure that they don't go back there and brutality and de-humanisation are not going to help this happen, they are going to turn an inmate into even an animal because when you treat someone like they are one for so long they start believing it themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

You've done a well written argument for what in essence, should be the best of humanity. Unfortunately, our society has come to the point that for some people, the only deterrent left to offer them, is fear. Fear of less than comfortable accommodations. Sometimes that may be the only way to get it through a repeat criminal's self-centered hard head. That if you keep breaking the laws of the land...you won't be sitting in an air-conditioned cell with computer access, 3 squares a day. You will be provided the *basics*. Paid for in part, by my tax dollars.

In years gone by, the tent city and hard work, was the way of life for most people who settled our Country. Now it's viewed as torture. What a shame.... Entitlement has destroyed so many of the good things in our Country.

Des

edit on 25-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Saying a protest is tied to the money grubbing UN that spits on the very soil the US allows it to stand on and trashes our country while eating billions in US funding IS NOT HELPING THE OP's CASE.

The UN is a joke and when associated with anything should raise an immediate red flag.

edit on 25-6-2012 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sheriff Arpaio is doing a hard job, especially now with the drug cartel problems at an all time high. It's a touchy subject and I'm sure many innocent immigrants have been made to feel bad but, like i said he's doing his job. As for any links to supremacist groups maybe he's changed thats one thing that makes humanity great.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Your the only one who brought up Obama. If you read the article instead of attacking someone you would see this is not Obama. Its being done by Unitarian Universalist Association which is a church tied to the United Nations.

Heres another link you will probly not read.
en.wikipedia.org...

A church tied to the united nations? What the f-1ng pruk?

I am cornfused

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

What about our Troops living in tents in Afghanistan. Want them to all come home and live in your air conditioned home.

Where are your cries of no fair for them..huh... What...they are only fighting to protect your Freedom.

Go Sheriff Joe. less tax dollars pampering criminals....

Des

edit on 24-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

How the hell are they fighting to defend my freedom? Do you honestly believe that patriotic mindphucking bull#?

Sheriff joe is an asshole plain and simple. He's all for doing this to everyone if he could.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Anyone who can support arpaio is ignorant of the corruption of his office. It's shocking what he has done in maricopa county.

If you want to find out what this man has actually been responsible for read this...

Deny ignorance

The truth about joe arpaio

Unfortunately I don't expect any of his supporters to actually research the man.
edit on 25-6-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you aren't breaking the law your have no reason to fear Joe.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
If you aren't breaking the law your have no reason to fear Joe.

Wrong. he's a threat to everyone living in Arizona...

"There's no such thing as 'abuse of power' - there's no law against that," - Joe Arpaio

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why do people hate this guy so much?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

There is a long line of States that would gladly take Sheriff Joe off AZ hands.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Why do people hate this guy so much?

open your eyes

The truth about joe arpaio

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

There is a long line of States that would gladly take Sheriff Joe off AZ hands.

Well, they can keep him down there. We would be less than hospitable to him here in southern Idaho. We wouldnt dream of tolerating the level of BS that he would bring around. And that's not even considering his riff with Obama.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Double Post, I apologize.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Nostalgic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join