It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

You realize that your personal records are sealed as well, right? The only people that can access them are the registrant, the registrant's immediate family, and a LEO with a warrant. You can't access any other president's records nor can you access the records of any other candidates. So why is Obama different in that being unable to access his records means he is part of a nefarious plot?

Also, has already been explained to you the lawyer did not say the birth certificate was fake. The case was about Obama's legitimacy to be president based on nationality. The other side was arguing that due to the fact that there were layers on the PDF that this somehow meant that Obama was foreign born. Obama's lawyer then argued that the PDF was inadmissible as evidence because it wasn't the original birth certificate. If a PDF isn't accepted by the DMV as proof of citizenship why should it be admissible in a court of law? That was essentially her argument about why the PDF was inadmissible as evidence and clearly it was a good argument as the case (like every other birther case) was thrown out.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Let me guess... they we're flying the Mexican flag, right!?

Man, your posts continue to troll, troll troll away. Suck it up little man... the liberals are endanger of becoming extinct because those of us with intelligence continue to see through the liberal lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's funny how any thread about Sheriff Joe becomes a birther thread in this forum when the op had nothing to do with birther fantasies.

You can always spot a supporter and a birther when this subject comes up. They will always ignore his unconstitutional activities and other violations of the law.

Hey, as long as he can get Obama who freaking cares, right? Anything to get Obama after all.

obama derangement syndrome.

Feh.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You realize that your personal records are sealed as well, right? The only people that can access them are the registrant, the registrant's immediate family, and a LEO with a warrant. You can't access any other president's records nor can you access the records of any other candidates. So why is Obama different in that being unable to access his records means he is part of a nefarious plot?

Also, has already been explained to you the lawyer did not say the birth certificate was fake. The case was about Obama's legitimacy to be president based on nationality. The other side was arguing that due to the fact that there were layers on the PDF that this somehow meant that Obama was foreign born. Obama's lawyer then argued that the PDF was inadmissible as evidence because it wasn't the original birth certificate. If a PDF isn't accepted by the DMV as proof of citizenship why should it be admissible in a court of law? That was essentially her argument about why the PDF was inadmissible as evidence and clearly it was a good argument as the case (like every other birther case) was thrown out.

I want to know how much you are being paid to continue this outright LIE? Do you not realize the scope of depravity you are a part of? It is an "ABSOLUTE" Obama is a liar and any who deny it given ALL THE EVIDENCE "MUST" be getting paid, blackmailed, promised the world somehow, or related to him *laugh*. It is deplorable, facts, proof, evidence, is ignored and tossed aside so readily.

I for one will NEVER change my mind given what I have read and seen. I watched the 3hr long hearing and it is FACT, NOT speculation they posted a FAKE BC. And it is FACT they admitted it was fake. Period!

When you're are POTUS your records become PUBLIC INFO. HIPA protects civilian's personal information of course but, as POTUS you are OPEN TO SCRUTINY and Obama's efforts or, rather his handlers efforts to HIDE his identity when they could simply release it speaks volumes.

I liked Obama at first until I spent 5minutes looking into his past. From his gay escapades to his Choom gang trend setting past. To killing Breitbart, to his Open hot Mic Comments...

The man is CORRUPT TO THE CORE and any following him are in store for a rude awakening if not 'hired' to promote his corruption and already aware as I am beginning to think you are.

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: spell

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin
reply to post by flyswatter

Mis-treatment of inmates in the prison system certainly does matter. For a second, I'll put aside my personal beliefs - lets assume that he is actually correct on the Obama case. Even if he was correct and successful on that, his previous legal issues do not go away. He is not magically shown as innocent from all wrongdoing with all of those problems. They are two separate issues, and should be handled as such. Now, in his defense ... if people are going to protest him, protest him for the right reasons, and make sure you have your ducks in a row.

I agree.. If Arpaio broke the law hold him accountable. Personally, I like him which is irrelevant.
It still does not VOID the fact even Obama's lawyers ADMIT the BC posted to the WH site was a fake, therefore it can not be used against him because it was "So poorly faked.".
They have sealed all of his records. Having a POTUS IMPOSTER makes whatever Arpaio has done pale in comparison.

SEALED:

(1) the original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate.
2) Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham)— not found, not released
3) Obama’s baptism records — sealed
4) Obama’s adoption records — sealed
5) Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
7) Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii)— not released
8) Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records — not released.(These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
10) Columbia College records — not released
11) Columbia senior thesis — not released
12) Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
13) Obama’s law client list — sealed
14) Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
15) Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
16) Obama’s medical records — not released
17) Obama’s passport records — not released

I dont know much of anything about the "fakery admission" that you speak about, so I won't comment on that. But the list of documents you have above - none of them is public information in the first place. They are all sealed by default, with no action having to be taken by the subject of the records. Go pick a random person out of the phone book and attempt to get those same records for that person; unless 1) you are granted access by that person or 2) those have already been released in some other manner ... there will be no records available to you.

You have every right to question the whole citizenship issue - nobody can stop you from being skeptical about that. But if you want to lend a bit more credibility to your arguments, I would advise you not to use this list of "sealed documents" as a leg which to stand on.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
It's funny how any thread about Sheriff Joe becomes a birther thread in this forum when the op had nothing to do with birther fantasies.

You can always spot a supporter and a birther when this subject comes up. They will always ignore his unconstitutional activities and other violations of the law.

Hey, as long as he can get Obama who freaking cares, right? Anything to get Obama after all.

obama derangement syndrome.

Feh.

Arpaio getting ridiculed, protested by mobs is directly related to his BC investigation. There is no avoiding it being a birther issue when Arpaio comes up...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Mis-treatment of inmates in the prison system certainly does matter. For a second, I'll put aside my personal beliefs - lets assume that he is actually correct on the Obama case. Even if he was correct and successful on that, his previous legal issues do not go away. He is not magically shown as innocent from all wrongdoing with all of those problems. They are two separate issues, and should be handled as such. Now, in his defense ... if people are going to protest him, protest him for the right reasons, and make sure you have your ducks in a row.

I agree.. If Arpaio broke the law hold him accountable. Personally, I like him which is irrelevant.
It still does not VOID the fact even Obama's lawyers ADMIT the BC posted to the WH site was a fake, therefore it can not be used against him because it was "So poorly faked.".
They have sealed all of his records. Having a POTUS IMPOSTER makes whatever Arpaio has done pale in comparison.

SEALED:

2) Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham)— not found, not released
5) Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records — not released.(These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)

I dont know much of anything about the "fakery admission" that you speak about, so I won't comment on that. But the list of documents you have above - none of them is public information in the first place. They are all sealed by default, with no action having to be taken by the subject of the records. Go pick a random person out of the phone book and attempt to get those same records for that person; unless 1) you are granted access by that person or 2) those have already been released in some other manner ... there will be no records available to you.

You have every right to question the whole citizenship issue - nobody can stop you from being skeptical about that. But if you want to lend a bit more credibility to your arguments, I would advise you not to use this list of "sealed documents" as a leg which to stand on.

As POTUS your records are no longer sealed. Everything from Taxes to your "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" are checked. Bill Clinton was the original 'Birther' and rumor has it, they threatened his family when he started to go forward with what he knew. Look it up!

By DEFAULT as POTUS your records ARE public knowledge, as it should be.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

SEALED:

As POTUS your records are no longer sealed. Everything from Taxes to your "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" are checked. Bill Clinton was the original 'Birther' and rumor has it, they threatened his family when he started to go forward with what he knew. Look it up!

As far as people that become President, or anyone running for the office - I would personally like to see some records available for public scrutiny. But the law currently does not allow for this be default. If you are claiming otherwise, it would be interesting in seeing what information you are basing this on. I am certainly not all-knowing and would never claim to be, but I dont think you are correct on this matter, sir.

If I am wrong, prove it and I will happily admit it and eat my words. I'm not above admitting fault.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Now you're just making bs up. Quote the law that states this or withdraw this.
Also btw, nice dodging the lawyers comment. There was nowhere where it was said to be a fake. Or you have a quote to challenge that?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

SEALED:

As far as people that become President, or anyone running for the office - I would personally like to see some records available for public scrutiny. But the law currently does not allow for this be default. If you are claiming otherwise, it would be interesting in seeing what information you are basing this on. I am certainly not all-knowing and would never claim to be, but I dont think you are correct on this matter, sir.

If I am wrong, prove it and I will happily admit it and eat my words. I'm not above admitting fault.

en.wikipedia.org...

The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records.

I believe this is what you are referring to? I have read specifically somewhere and can not find it that as POTUS your personal records are by law public subject to public scrutiny. How could one become president if not subject to close review?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's presidents work records. There's nothing about his personal records there.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The PRA covers what is called "Presidential Records," which are all records concerning the President after he takes office. The "Presidential Records" and "Personal Records" are two different entities.

This is mentioned in the page which you referenced - one of the bullet points reads "Requires that the President and his staff take all practical steps to file personal records separately from Presidential records."

What you are wanting access to is the personal records, and those records are still covered by the same rules and regulations that yours and mine are. I cant see yours, you cant see mine, and we cant see his. Should the public have access to these things from a President? In a limited capacity, I think that would be a good idea. But that is a different reform that needs to be taken up separately from the whole Obama and Arpaio issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The PRA deals specifically with Presidential Records. Those documents you listed do not fall under the definition of Presidential Records.

(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, his immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise and assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of his staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

Source

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why does anyone ever bother trying to debate a birther..

They are the most ridiculous people on the face of the earth...they are the same type of people who claim that the twin towers were not hit by planes...but the entire city was bamboozled by holograms...

Save your breath...intelligence and rationalism are not part of the birthers brains..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The PRA deals specifically with Presidential Records. Those documents you listed do not fall under the definition of Presidential Records.

(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, his immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise and assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of his staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

Source

I am unable to find the law making POTUS personal records public but, I did find where Obama immediately used his Exec. Prv. to close his records.

First thing Obama did as president was to issue EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning the release of his record without his permission.
INFO: www.infowars.com...

This is the subject that was at the absolute top of his agenda?

If this isn’t proof that Obama is hiding something, I don’t know what is.
edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why is every single link you have only to anti-obama sites..or right wing sites?

Don't you have anything by any other site that is a little less one sided?

Ooops your a birther..
..broke my own rule...never get into it with one of you guys..as the saying goes...when arguing with an idiot...you tend to look like on yourself...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Source

I am unable to find the law making POTUS personal records public but, I did find where Obama immediately used his Exec. Prv. to close his records.

First thing Obama did as president was to issue EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning the release of his record without his permission.
INFO: www.infowars.com...

This is the subject that was at the absolute top of his agenda?

If this isn’t proof that Obama is hiding something, I don’t know what is.
edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

Go read the actual Executive Order itself, dont rely on Alex Jones. Here's a link to it to make it easy:
www.gpo.gov...

That Executive Order covers "Presidential Records" and not "Personal Records."

Here is the opening paragraph:

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the Nation Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

It goes on to explain that "Presidential Records" refers to "those documentary materials maintained by NARA pursuant to the Presidential Records Act, including Vice Presidential records."

To summarize: this executive order has nothing to do with Obama's personal records.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Executive Order 13489 pertained to the PRA. It revoked Executive Order 13233 which had been issued by Bush and reverted the PRA back to the same procedures that were laid out in Executive Order 12667, which was issued by Reagan. This was actually a move towards more transparency as under Bush the PRA had been limited. How birthers came up with the claim that this Executive Order seals Obama's records is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Why is every single link you have only to anti-obama sites..or right wing sites?

Don't you have anything by any other site that is a little less one sided?

Ooops your a birther..
..broke my own rule...never get into it with one of you guys..as the saying goes...when arguing with an idiot...you tend to look like on yourself...

You just made my point for me.

It seems obvious any Talmud Vision, Murdoch, Ted Turner news outlet MSM is not going to tell the truth to use as reference. You taking what they say as truth is laughable And for you to resort to name calling and fall back to the 'Conspiracy loon birther" playground behavior only shows you have no ground to stand on. You resort to childish rhetoric rather than dispute the evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I hope you are getting paid over-time for your waste of time. Those that know the truth are not listening.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join