It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

Except he seems to care more about rounding up anyone of Hispanic descent than actually investigating crimes. Just look at the cases of rape in Maricopa County that go without any real kind of investigation. Just look at the MCSO's clearance rate. Only 15% of cases end with an arrest.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
reply to post by InternetGremlin

You act like you are getting paid to defend crazy Joe.

Is it Martial Law that Joe Arpaio creates that you like.

Or do you hate our constitution?

I prefer Obama because he protects our rights.

And Eric Holder is protecting our rights also.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah he protects our rights with drones and the NDAA.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

"Crazy Sheriff Joe" as you put it is an American Hero,IMO. He is fighting for the rights of the people who are BORN in this country.He does not seem a racist to me.I am not sure how you came to this assumption,but I believe you are mistaken.He has nothing but the safety and freedoms of the people of Arizona in mind.Is he hard on illegal immigrants? Dam right he is.As he ,and every other freedom loving American should be.Those who are born here come first.All others get in line.If they want to come to this country,fine,I welcome them.Provided they do it LEGAL as my ancestors did,over 300 years ago.There is a system in place to help these people.Use it.

Everything you said was Spot-On! Arpaio is a Hero and does have his voters interest at heart. He's a 'take no crap' Sheriff and all states would do well to have him. He did not back down from the truth he found and has now found himself in a SH*T Storm of slander and lies from TPTB. They sick entire indoctrinated mobs on him to protest and give him a bad name. They assign tel-prompter readers (reporters) to smear him any way they possibly can to sway public opinion of those without a thought of their own in their heads.

'We are in an information war and we are losing!'
-Hillary Clinton

It would appear they've funded a gaggle of shills to flood forums blogs etc in their fight against those telling the truth. They are trying their damnedest to take over the net with bills like PIPA SOPA etc because they can not get a handle on the spread of info outing them.

They want NET 2.0 where they can simply shut you down entirely when you tell the truth so they can run amok.

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

Sorry,MOD,Iscrewed that up.My bad.Did not intend for that to post.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
JOE ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

There are people here who will defend both Obama and Arapaio on ATS.

However, they are both equally corrupt and culpable, as well as Eric Holder.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

There are people here who will defend both Obama and Arapaio on ATS.

However, they are both equally corrupt and culpable, as well as Eric Holder.

I know, I know, and it is disturbing, yes?

There is no amount of money I would take to support those so corrupt.
I wonder if any of TPTB lose sleep being complicit to genocide(s) all to fatten their portfolio or climb the greasy political ladder?
Now you know many of the MSM reporters know they are supporting horrible lies and they still do it. What kind of person is this? A soulless greedy sycophant would be my best guess. Do they not realize their value to TPTB? They are expendable and once used up, will be disregarded like yesterday's trash.

Their children's futures will be a living hell.

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: error

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I find all this hero worship of the Sheriff amusing. What they don't know is that he's doing absolutely nothing for them and is only serving his corrupt self interests. He'd just as soon throw them in jail and lock away the key as he does anybody else. And he would too.

He isn't serving anybody's interests but his won.

And he needs a smack down.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I find all this hero worship of the Sheriff amusing. What they don't know is that he's doing absolutely nothing for them and is only serving his corrupt self interests. He'd just as soon throw them in jail and lock away the key as he does anybody else. And he would too.

He isn't serving anybody's interests but his won.

And he needs a smack down.

After Obama sicked his Hit Squad on Arpaio, you can bet if he was corrupt he would have been ousted by now. The fact is, they have not found anything and they are forced to accusations and referencing jokes and comedy to instill their propaganda against him.

Arpaio is hands on and very personable. He explains all his motives and this leaves those slandering him to making up lies.

I for one like him and his stance on immigration to pink underwear and chain gangs. Jail is not suppose to be fun. Everything he has done, I like.

It looks like the people do as well since he wins overwhelmingly each election too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yes, Lex Luthor was very popular in Metropolis too, but we all know his real character, don't we?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

While Arpaio hasn't been ousted he and the MCSO have been found guilty of a number of serious infractions. These include unconstitutional prison conditions for pretrial inmates (how anyone can claim he is a defender of the Consitution is beyond me when he has actually been found guilty of unconstitutional behavior), misuse of power, and misuse of funds. Let's also not forget that the Arpaio and the MCSO has had more than 50 times as many lawsuits brought against them than the jail systems of New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston combined paying out over $50 million.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You get a 0/10 on the troll scale.

Way too obvious.

Not a single sane, rational, & logical person could actually believe any of the drivel you just posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
While I haven't seen any pictures of the "protest", 2 things can be certain:

You could count the number of white people there on one hand

The crowd was largely made up of illegal aliens and their fellow hispanics who mistakenly believe that "no human being is illegal" blah blah blah. Add in the obligatory union retards and a few other racist organizations, and there you have it. A crowd of people who are angry someone is actually doing something about the deluge of illegals this country is forced to absorb every day.

If ever there was a perfect opportunity for someone to drive a steamroller through a deserving crowd, this was it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

While Arpaio hasn't been ousted he and the MCSO have been found guilty of a number of serious infractions. These include unconstitutional prison conditions for pretrial inmates (how anyone can claim he is a defender of the Consitution is beyond me when he has actually been found guilty of unconstitutional behavior), misuse of power, and misuse of funds. Let's also not forget that the Arpaio and the MCSO has had more than 50 times as many lawsuits brought against them than the jail systems of New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston combined paying out over $50 million.

All of which was brought about AFTER his investigation into Obama. Coincidence? I think not...

Any can watch for themselves Arpaio's character online, watch MSNBC Lockup covering his walk-thru in tent city. He has slept nights in a tent there a few times.

When you are locked up, your constitutional rights are somewhat stripped leaving you the mere basics of them. That is a fact of jail.

To the point: It does not matter who Arpaio is, the fact the BC is "AN ADMITTED FAKE" by Obama's own lawyers is the issue. That alone should be enough to bring America to an uproar.

I am no fan of AJ but, this video sheds massive light on Obama and further supports Arpaio.
In the years to come, all of those siding with POTUS "Barry" will feel major shame.
www.youtube.com...

The negative stigma around the word 'Conspiracy' is by design. Neurolinguistics at it's finest so that anytime one is called a 'Conspiracy theorist' they are automatically associated with nut loon etc.

Even Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, The Maine, (to name only a few) was a theory until it was NOT.

Take your pic on websites discussing the issue. Watch the 3+hr long OPEN Court hearing yourself?

SEARCH RESULTS:
obama lawyer admits birth certificate fraud
(About 749,000 results)
RESULTS OF SEARCH

Legal Runaround:

Obama’s document forgery and fraudulent presidency have now forced him to flee to a “strange twilight zone” between political popularity and legal legitimacy where poorly counterfeited records are apparently allowed to be published by Obama using government media resources for political purposes, yet those same records are held by the courts as irrelevant for determining Obama’s legal eligibility status because they are, according to judges, “so poorly forged” they are obviously meant to be satirical and not to be taken seriously as evidence.

FULL ARTICLE: conservativepapers.com...

ADDING: That is the ONLY issue at hand.. Not who or what Arpaio is or has done. It is An Admitted Fake!
All those protesting Arpaio is Sleight of hand. Look at this and ignore what Arpaio ACTUALLY found out..

edit on 25-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: ADDING

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin

All of which was brought about AFTER his investigation into Obama. Coincidence? I think not...

Any can watch for themselves Arpaio's character online, watch MSNBC Lockup covering his walk-thru in tent city. He has slept nights in a tent there a few times.

When you are locked up, your constitutional rights are somewhat stripped leaving you the mere basics of them. That is a fact of jail.

To the point: It does not matter who Arpaio is, the fact the BC is "AN ADMITTED FAKE" by Obama's own lawyers is the issue. That alone should be enough to bring America to an uproar.

I am no fan of AJ but, this video sheds massive light on Obama and further supports Arpaio.
In the years to come, all of those siding with POTUS "Barry" will feel major shame.
www.youtube.com...

The negative stigma around the word 'Conspiracy' is by design. Neurolinguistics at it's finest so that anytime one is called a 'Conspiracy theorist' they are automatically associated with nut loon etc.

Even Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, The Maine, (to name only a few) was a theory until it was NOT.

Take your pic on websites discussing the issue. Watch the 3+hr long OPEN Court hearing yourself?

SEARCH RESULTS:
(About 749,000 results)
RESULTS OF SEARCH

Legal Runaround:

Obama’s document forgery and fraudulent presidency have now forced him to flee to a “strange twilight zone” between political popularity and legal legitimacy where poorly counterfeited records are apparently allowed to be published by Obama using government media resources for political purposes, yet those same records are held by the courts as irrelevant for determining Obama’s legal eligibility status because they are, according to judges, “so poorly forged” they are obviously meant to be satirical and not to be taken seriously as evidence.

ADDING: That is the ONLY issue at hand.. Not who or what Arpaio is or has done. It is An Admitted Fake!
All those protesting Arpaio is Sleight of hand. Look at this and ignore what Arpaio ACTUALLY found out..

Some of Arpaio's issues came long before he started in on all of this Obama stuff, so not all of his legal problems can be blamed on retribution from Obama's people. There was a lot of legal wrangling that had to do with his creation of the "tent cities" for prison inmates.

Completely set aside the Obama stuff, good or bad, and Arpaio is still a nutjob of a sherriff. Many of his supporters are very unaware of the fact that his problems have cost the state millions.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All these "no we cant" obongo fan bois really make me laff.

Cheering on creeps like Obama and Holder. I cant wait for your food stamps to be cut off, then to watch you run out in the streets with your torches and pitchforks, only to be sullied with a 230 grain 762x51 fmj

The rest of us know how this criminal element works. I cant wait for NOvemeber, I am going to love this so much. Iam going to rub it in sooooooooooooo much here it will be sickening.

1000s of smelly little foodstamp spending welfare collecting, illegel beings and libdems protest.

as

100,000,000 hard working, stand up natives applaud the great sheriffs work.

Keep it up Joe.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.youtube.com...

SEARCH RESULTS:
(About 749,000 results)
RESULTS OF SEARCH

Legal Runaround:

Some of Arpaio's issues came long before he started in on all of this Obama stuff, so not all of his legal problems can be blamed on retribution from Obama's people. There was a lot of legal wrangling that had to do with his creation of the "tent cities" for prison inmates.

Completely set aside the Obama stuff, good or bad, and Arpaio is still a nutjob of a sherriff. Many of his supporters are very unaware of the fact that his problems have cost the state millions.

AGAIN.. None of which matters and all these protest, legal wranglings etc. against Arpaio is a "Sleight of Hand" to avoid the "REALITY" Obama is not legal.
Who cares about Arpaio's legal messes when we have an illegal in the WH? Simple as that yet, they want AMERICA to attack/watch Arpaio for his misdemeanor BS in comparison to a POTUS imposter.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.youtube.com...

SEARCH RESULTS:
(About 749,000 results)
RESULTS OF SEARCH

Legal Runaround:

AGAIN.. None of which matters and all these protest, legal wranglings etc. against Arpaio is a "Sleight of Hand" to avoid the "REALITY" Obama is not legal.
Who cares about Arpaio's legal messes when we have an illegal in the WH? Simple as that yet, they want AMERICA to attack/watch Arpaio for his misdemeanor BS in comparison to a POTUS imposter.

Mis-treatment of inmates in the prison system certainly does matter. For a second, I'll put aside my personal beliefs - lets assume that he is actually correct on the Obama case. Even if he was correct and successful on that, his previous legal issues do not go away. He is not magically shown as innocent from all wrongdoing with all of those problems. They are two separate issues, and should be handled as such.

Now, in his defense ... if people are going to protest him, protest him for the right reasons, and make sure you have your ducks in a row.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Mis-treatment of inmates in the prison system certainly does matter. For a second, I'll put aside my personal beliefs - lets assume that he is actually correct on the Obama case. Even if he was correct and successful on that, his previous legal issues do not go away. He is not magically shown as innocent from all wrongdoing with all of those problems. They are two separate issues, and should be handled as such. Now, in his defense ... if people are going to protest him, protest him for the right reasons, and make sure you have your ducks in a row.

I agree.. If Arpaio broke the law hold him accountable. Personally, I like him which is irrelevant.
It still does not VOID the fact even Obama's lawyers ADMIT the BC posted to the WH site was a fake, therefore it can not be used against him because it was "So poorly faked.".
They have sealed all of his records. Having a POTUS IMPOSTER makes whatever Arpaio has done pale in comparison.

SEALED:

(1) the original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate.
2) Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham)— not found, not released
3) Obama’s baptism records — sealed
4) Obama’s adoption records — sealed
5) Records of Obama’s and his mother’s reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
7) Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii)— not released
8) Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records — not released.(These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
10) Columbia College records — not released
11) Columbia senior thesis — not released
12) Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
13) Obama’s law client list — sealed
14) Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
15) Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
16) Obama’s medical records — not released
17) Obama’s passport records — not released

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join