It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel vows action if truce fails

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Israel vows action if truce fails


www.news.com.au

"Regarding the situation in the south, the Israeli army acted forcefully against those who try to attack us and, if necessary, the army will act more forcefully still," Mr Netanyahu warned at the start of a cabinet meeting.

"Our policy is to use force to restore security and calm to the residents of the south," he added.

(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So now Israel, through Netanyahu have confirmed their massive attack on Gaza, naming it a forceful one. And their warning now? An even more forceful attack if the truce fails.

Many bombs were dropped into Israel, with no one being killed. Israel uses this as an excuse to forcefully attack the people of Gaza through war planes and state of the art missiles(who for the majority, do nothing wrong), killing the them.

Why doesn't Israel just give some of their land back and knock down the prison wall they have built? That way, there would be at least a more mutual relationship. Hey, i'd be pissed too if i had my houses bulldozed down, and being forced to live in poor conditions surrounded by a giant wall.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Why doesn't Israel just give some of their land back and knock down the prison wall they have built? That way, there would be at least a more mutual relationship. Hey, i'd be pissed too if i had my houses bulldozed down, and being forced to live in poor conditions surrounded by a giant wall.


At one time Israel offered exactly that, the Palestinian leadership refused.

2000 Camp David Summit



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
as usual the genocidal psychopaths israel will be the first to violate any truce .... israel cant let a little thing like a truce get in the way of its schedule for the final solution ...



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
israel cant let a little thing like a truce get in the way of its schedule for the final solution ...



I agree 100%. Smash them to pieces if they even look at a rocket. Blast them back to the stone age.

Oh by the way, just saying. >u



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can you guess which one is Israel?

But picture the kid with billions of dollars, Airforce, guns, and nuclear weapons.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   


Many bombs were dropped into Israel, with no one being killed. Israel uses this as an excuse to forcefully attack the people of Gaza through war planes and state of the art missiles(who for the majority, do nothing wrong), killing the them.


First I do not believe that either side in this conflict is totally correct in their actions.

But that quoted statement makes it sounds as a person should only retaliate it they are killed, which couldn't happen. When one side is aggressive how can they think the other side will not return the favor.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot
 


The closest to an agreement that came to reality was Yitzhak's.

This led to the tripartite Arafat, Peres, Rabin Nobel Peace.

Arafat and Peres could well have had hidden secrets and wished to breach the agreement. It was Yitzhak that was the key middle ground mediator.

But in the end, he was murdered by one of his own people, a Zionist Jew. Yitzhak was Zionist.

Staunch Israel supporters point to Arafat's prize but ignore the other 2. While the other side point to Peres' prize and ignore the other 2.

The complementary happened too, with Egypt/Sadat. Murdered by one of his own.

All those recent "faux negotiations" are filled with obstacles and saboteurs. Pointing to them only descend into back and forths.

What a pity.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by daaskapital

Why doesn't Israel just give some of their land back and knock down the prison wall they have built? That way, there would be at least a more mutual relationship. Hey, i'd be pissed too if i had my houses bulldozed down, and being forced to live in poor conditions surrounded by a giant wall.


At one time Israel offered exactly that, the Palestinian leadership refused.

2000 Camp David Summit





You cant bring truth and logic into an anti-Israel rant thread.

Here is what wass really said, if you keep attacking us we will respond, and we will respond ever more forcefully until you stop attacking us.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Don't mind me. Just dropping off some truth.




posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan
 


I'm still waiting for the truth part, when does it begin? do I have time for a bathroom break?



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Except that it is distorted truth and pre-defined logic.

To see what real peace plan talks can do, see what happened to Yitzhak Rabin. All those following his death had obstacles and sabotage embedded.

Any realist and middle ground person can see that 2000 round of talks were set up to fail beforehand. Was just political spectacle.

Obama tried to raise and supported 1967 border lines in a long speech broadcast May last year, Israel refused.

---

Netanyahu's rejection of Obama's 1967 border deal leaves peace talks in tatters

Palestinians describe fresh talks as pointless following Israel's dismissal of Barack Obama's call for a return to prewar frontier

Peter Beaumont
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 21 May 2011 18.57 BST

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/21/netanyahu-rejects-obama-1967-borders



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by niepcco
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Except that it is distorted truth and pre-defined logic.

To see what real peace plan talks can do, see what happened to Yitzhak Rabin. All those following his death had obstacles and sabotage embedded.

Any realist and middle ground person can see that 2000 round of talks were set up to fail beforehand. Was just political spectacle.

Obama tried to raise and supported 1967 border lines in a long speech broadcast May last year, Israel refused.

---

Netanyahu's rejection of Obama's 1967 border deal leaves peace talks in tatters

Palestinians describe fresh talks as pointless following Israel's dismissal of Barack Obama's call for a return to prewar frontier

Peter Beaumont
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 21 May 2011 18.57 BST

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/21/netanyahu-rejects-obama-1967-borders


Why should they go to 1967 borders? Would Obama be willing to go to 1776 borders? That was a slap in the face to Israel.



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Imagine how humiliating it would be, getting your ass kicked by some hot chicks.



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13
 


If you think girls in the IDF are saints, better think twice... they aren't.



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by niepcco
reply to post by redneck13
 


If you think girls in the IDF are saints, better think twice... they aren't.


Hot chicks that are bad girls, sounds like a good time to me.



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


There are many things within Israel-Palestine conflict that are extremely complex.

One of the most telling of them is the Israeli capital controversy.

Even the US and UK avoid often the issue, because it's central focus of 2 state plan.

Embassies and capital status are in Tel Aviv, and both countries, despite being allied with Israel, are uncomfortable with Jerusalem as capital.

Unless the plan changes to Israeli absorption of Palestinians as citizens of Israel will full rights, this can drag for years...



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by niepcco
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


There are many things within Israel-Palestine conflict that are extremely complex.

One of the most telling of them is the Israeli capital controversy.

Even the US and UK avoid often the issue, because it's central focus of 2 state plan.

Embassies and capital status are in Tel Aviv, and both countries, despite being allied with Israel, are uncomfortable with Jerusalem as capital.

Unless the plan changes to Israeli absorption of Palestinians as citizens of Israel will full rights, this can drag for years...


Perhaps if Palestinians sought that rather than violence this would already be resolved. No one wants the Palestinians, and the embassy issue is simply politics. Is this a complex situation? Yes, I fully agree. Should Israel say if violence is done to them they will respond, yes, I fully agree. My hope is for peace, those in charge of the Palestinians do not want this.

Do you have outrage for the land stolen from Jews by other arab nations? Should they be compensated?



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
"Our policy is to use force to restore security and calm to the residents of the south," he added.


The beatings will continue, until morale improves.



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In all honesty, is there any concession Israel could give that would ever be enough?

You have an unstoppable force (Arab claims) against an immovable object (Israeli settlers).

Of course, you have to wonder why the geniuses who came up with the plan didn't see that from the beginning, but now it's too late for that.







 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join