It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Ghost Question?...Sorry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi guys this is a random question that just came to mind but im just wondering IF ghosts do actually exist then why is there no sign of dinosaur or caveman ghosts or even any type of humanoid afterwards? i know its a dumb question but it is a valid question aswell

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It's not about physical form... It's about spiritual form...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It's not about physical form... It's about spiritual form...
Exactly, animals show themselfs as animals humans as humans if thats what they want but why would dinosaurs or cavemen look like something else if thats what they are?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I think it depends more on the person who sees the entity, the energy takes a form you recognize and see everyday such as everyday people. Totally how you perceive it

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is my opinion such as it is. Not all ghosts appear in form a lot simply take the easiest form they can which is a sphere or orb. I also think that a soul has a limited amount of energy being disconnected from source. This leads me to believe that we do not see ancient or prehistoric spirits due to the fading of energy into the ethereal, they don't exist any longer. Maybe in the past they were seen and thus the stories of dinosaurs and such. Interesting thought though.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

There are many theories on ghosts and spirits.

One that I've come across says that most animals don't have the regrets that humans do that lead to the generation of ghosts.
Animals don't have unfinished business, and even when they die violently they are in tune with nature enough to know that it's part of the circle of life.
Animal spirits find peace easier than human spirits therefore they can find final rest easier than we do.

Now that's not to say that there aren't animal ghosts, but they are just less common.

On top of that some say that spiritually humans are so overwhelming due to our residual egos that all the human ghosts form layers upon layers that most animals without egos have a hard time breaking through.

The spiritual world is supposed to be very layered and much more full than our world.
If the closest layer is over flowing with human spirits it would be hard for the animal spirits to push through.

All that aside I think there is a distinction between spirit, ghost, and souls.
We've all felt the spirit of a love one human or animal comfort us at just the right moment.
That doesn't mean that their ghost is trapped on this plain, just that their spirit reached out when we needed it most.

Ghosts are trapped echos of the living, they aren't the original spirit or soul, but a bad copy that is trapped here for various reasons.

top topics

join