It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Personal attack to whom? The mob insulting me, purposefully misquoting me and defaming me in this topic? Had I known this Forum was a crude platform for Secret club members to demonize and sit in judgement of law abiding citizens I wouldnt have bothered posting. The Koran and Hadiths are specific in what is permissable to be a Muslim. Many of those practices and ideologies are illegal in the West and I am not going to promote and accept them to be subserviant to a confused secret cult. Its your choice if you perceive them as acceptable, but dont chastise me for it. You have a saying 'Dont piss in my pocket and tell me its raining.'

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Indeed it is a movie. A great one!
However... before you watch... consider there are two versions.
1) Initial Movie Release...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Here's a hint: "Wheresoever your true love is... know that flattery is, this day, meant for her."
Begin when ready...

you humble me...thank you friend

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rendezvouswithrama

Well, I can't remember the exact words, but it was a blatant attack on another member, for which reasons your post has been edited and removed by the staff for a T&C violation.

If I quoted you, I used the quotation tool so it was the exact words you used. This forum has rules, and if you don't follow the rules, you get your posts removed. If you think we've done something wrong, you need to report us. I have had several of my posts removed and given warnings by the staff.

The Bible also has some questionable things in it. Freemasonry doesn't promote it, but we allow Muslims to join as long as they are law abiding citizens.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is one of the best films I've ever seen in my life. Imagine if Hollywood was like this....definitely exposes that masonry is the ultimate lie. A front for war mongers shady businessmen and lowly con artists. They guard the word and the word is Jewish.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
MASTER ELECT OF NINE:
1. Bully (Represented By "The Cuffs") "Owww!... You Don't Know Your Own Strength!"
2. Coward (Represented By "The Sash") "Ugh!... The Wound The Never Heals!"
3. Whore (Represented By "The Suit") "Shhh!... Here Comes A John!"
4. Beggar (Represented By "The Hat") "Tada!... A Rabbit Out Of A Hat!"
5. Drunkard (Represented By "The Vest") "Awww!... Baby Needs A Bib!"
6. Thief (Represented By "The Gloves") "Aha!... Caught Red Handed!"
7. Liar (Represented By "The Knots") "Ooooh!... Spun In A Web Of Lies And Deceit!"
8. Proud (Represented By "The Badges") "Yay!... Neat Trick... Here's Your Treat!"
9. Joker (Represented By "The Chain") "Ay!... Keep Your Pet On A Short Leash!

GRAND ELECT MASON:
10. Traitor (Represented By "The Apron") "Hmph!... A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!"

Grave Acts Of The Underworld: Presents... The Ten "Which Aught Not To Be Done!"

Trowel, Pronounced "Through All!" Suggests You Are Allowed The Chance To Be One, But At Your Own Risk.
In Any Event... Do Not Do Any Of Them And Do Not Condone One Who Does!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

This film was Nazi Propaganda, pure and simple. Forces Occultes

The film was commissioned in 1942 by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France by the ex-Mason Mamy. It virulently denounces Freemasonry, parliamentarianism and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot. On France's liberation, its writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, its producer Robert Muzard, and its director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in his absence (he had gone into self-imposed exile) to death and degradation. Mamy had also been a journalist on L'Appel under Pierre Constantini (leader of the Ligue française d’épuration, d’entraide sociale et de collaboration européenne) and on the collaborationist journal Au pilori, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

It does fit into Potleoz's anti-semitic comments , so it's fitting that he likes it .
edit on 10-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

I bet you think Adolph was just misunderstood too.

Enjoy that ride. I hear they offer discounts on the good ship paranoia to Nazi's.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

You're trying to pass this off as fact?!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

I'm curious how did you come to the theological views of the master elect of nine, through a book? your own perception? i'm just wondering....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I'm curious how did you come to the theological views of the master elect of nine, through a book? your own perception? i'm just wondering....

Like A Fool... As A Teen... I Heard For The First Time About Freemasons. They Dished It Out Me With The Typical Paranoia Inbedded In It. So... I Began To Inquire. Then My Experiences Began To Reveal Certain Types Of Ridicules. In The Cowan's Sense Of It. And That Is How I Learned That Particular Set.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
MASTER ELECT OF NINE:
1. Bully (Represented By "The Cuffs") "Owww!... You Don't Know Your Own Strength!"
2. Coward (Represented By "The Sash") "Ugh!... The Wound The Never Heals!"
3. Whore (Represented By "The Suit") "Shhh!... Here Comes A John!"
4. Beggar (Represented By "The Hat") "Tada!... A Rabbit Out Of A Hat!"
5. Drunkard (Represented By "The Vest") "Awww!... Baby Needs A Bib!"
6. Thief (Represented By "The Gloves") "Aha!... Caught Red Handed!"
7. Liar (Represented By "The Knots") "Ooooh!... Spun In A Web Of Lies And Deceit!"
8. Proud (Represented By "The Badges") "Yay!... Neat Trick... Here's Your Treat!"
9. Joker (Represented By "The Chain") "Ay!... Keep Your Pet On A Short Leash!

GRAND ELECT MASON:
10. Traitor (Represented By "The Apron") "Hmph!... A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!"

Grave Acts Of The Underworld: Presents... The Ten "Which Aught Not To Be Done!"

Trowel, Pronounced "Through All!" Suggests You Are Allowed The Chance To Be One, But At Your Own Risk.
In Any Event... Do Not Do Any Of Them And Do Not Condone One Who Does!

resonance being... if u commit one or more or all of these grave acts you will be weighed down heavily at the judgment of the Cowan. To wear the regalia is to be pure but do not fool with the Freemason... or else you'll end up at the wrath of gaotu.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
33-degree Jim Shaw walked away from Freemasonry one day...

Jim Shaw? Really? The guy is a proven liar and hoaxer. The list of 33rds is published each year and is in the public domain, see if you can spot his name anywhere on it.

Well put.

And yep.... I knew I'd see you in this thread Augustus!
Cheers/Salud

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

doest gaotu have a cup of wrath? Is hethere at judgment?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it weird that dsldsl2014 who I think is also ultimatefighter2014 would join ats mostly posting about masons and said that he was invited to join a grand lodge after the masons found out his blood type ( which I think is a lie and scary) yet he was still thinking about joining? Let's not forget that less than a page later he starts ripping freemasonry for being a secret society, implying sinister acts going on in lodges (lie) and having a rogue group calling the shots (again another lie). If he really felt that way and was still thinking about joining he was either a psychopath or a troll i'm going with the latter of the two. Why do so many people join ats just to bash masons,tell horrible stories about them, post for maybe a week, and then never post again?

Here is a link to ultimatefighter2014 thread telling the same story as dsldsl2014-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join