It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats right.

When in doubt quote the bible.

Lot easier than thinking.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I am sorry, but I don't buy it that anyone here KNOWS anything about a world changing event. There have been prophets claiming the end it coming since time was understood. I think the only thing people have is a desire to feel important. I have no idea why a doomsday scenario would give someone that feeling, but it sure seems to be that way.

Why not just live for today and plan for tomorrow? When the end comes, I feel certain it will be a surprise to us all.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Thats right.

Thats right, when i doubt i refer to God and what he said. Problem with it? Tough sh*t. I'll trust him over you any day. You didn't do anything for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How very Jesus like of you.

I put my trust in God also.

The difference is Im not shoving it down your throat, am I?
edit on 25-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Thats right.

Thats right, when i doubt i refer to God and what he said. Problem with it? Tough sh*t. I'll trust him over you any day. You didn't do anything for me.

how incredibly Christian of you.
Do any of you see the way you are acting or are you completely blind to it? Either live like Christ, or don't, but pretending just isn't getting it done. None of us care how good of a Christian you are....until you start trying to talk down to everyone while spouting Bible verses and cussing.

WWJD indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
33-degree Jim Shaw walked away from Freemasonry one day...

Jim Shaw? Really? The guy is a proven liar and hoaxer. The list of 33rds is published each year and is in the public domain, see if you can spot his name anywhere on it.

You can accuse him of being a liar that is all good and fine.

However he was in fact a 32 degree mason who received the honorary title Knight Commander of the Court of Honor for his services and dedications to Masonry.

You attempt to make it sound as if he was never a Mason through your usual tactics of leaving out key bits of information.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by protocolsoflove

So you need a scapegoat? Got it.

The scapegoat?

Are you referring to the goat that is not to be slaughtered and instead sent into the wild (the Woods) in mock of the sacrifices and worship sought by Samiaza?

That all seeing-eye is to watch the downfall of such laughable ambitions as godhood.

Hood and a wink to you.
edit on 25-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Mwahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
this is just silly.. I personally like to base my opinions on facts. None of which are presented in this article..

I am a Christian and have also been a part of a masonic lodge.

One of the only requirements for joining is a belief in divine creator.
also,
Politics and Religion and not allowed to be discussed in the lodge.

If you really get deep into the rabbit hole you will see that Christianity arose from Egypt. And that the Egyptians inherited the Sphinx (didn't build it)

You should watch this video below. Also, Mystery Babylon in the Bible is easily defined. Nimrod was the representation of the Builders that David and Jesus said rejected the chief cornerstone. Why? They were busy building the wrong temple based on the world and not on the heart. The heart is where Christ is found. Nimrod originated the building of Babylon. Babel fell when God cut the languages into pieces. When the residence of Babylon scattered, the story of the cutting of Nimrod became the myths of each nation. Osiris and Isis are Nimrod and his wife. Nimrod originated the Mystery School of Babylon. After Babel fell, the Mystery Schools became a reality.

The Bible states that Jacob and Esau were designated by God by the two systems of thought. Jacob is the thread in the Bible. Esau is the thread that follows Nimrod and Paganism.

Now that you know, simple define Freemasonry by their ideology. They are Nimrod. Jesus said the "Builders" rejected Him. Jesus is the capstone of the temple of the heart. When the bricks fell in NY on 9-11, the builders vowed to rebuild. Be assured, the bricks will fall again if the foundation is not the true cornerstone.

Don't be deceived. Know them by their fruit.

edit on 25-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

No he didn't that number is far in between. Hitler was just another Zionist controlled agent. Just like Russia and Stalin was. Anyone that didn't agree with the Zionist regime was put in concentration camps, and that 6 million number has been completely debunked before. Wait, I hear the anti-semantic comments brewing, oh no!

Secret Society's, tell me, how are the Masons different from the Bilderberg's, Skull and Bones, and the Tri-Lateral group? Just a bunch of good ole Christians meeting up and having a good time right? JFK warned against secret society's, of course he was silenced by one as well.

Whenever you have Media, Arms Companies, Monopoly CEO's, and Gov. Officials in a group, it is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Sacrifice to who?

Did you drink a little toomuch coffee today?

What exactly is it youre talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sacrifice to who?

Did you drink a little toomuch coffee today?

What exactly is it youre talking about?

Scapegoat

Etymology
Main article: Azazel

The verb "to scapegoat" (noun form "scapegoating") is a modern intransitive or transitive coinage from the older transitive verb-noun construction "to make (someone) a scapegoat."

Scapegoat (i.e. "escape-goat") derives from the common English translation of the Hebrew term azazel (Hebrew: עזאזל) which occurs in Leviticus 16:8 after the prefix la- (Hebrew לַ "for"). The lexicographer Gesenius[2] and Brown–Driver–Briggs Hebrew Lexicon[3] give la-azazel (Hebrew: עזאזל) as a reduplicative intensive of the stem azel "remove", hence la-azazel, "for entire removal". This reading is supported by the Jewish Greek Bible translation as "the sender away (of sins)." Later Jewish sources in the Talmud (Yoma 6:4,67b)give the etymology of azazel as a compound of "az", strong or rough, and "el", mighty, that the goat was sent from the most rugged or strongest of mountains.[4]

. . .

The scapegoat was a goat that was designated (Hebrew לַעֲזָאזֵֽל ) la-aza'zeyl; either "for absolute removal" (Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon) or possibly "for Azazel" (some modern versions taking the term as a name) and outcast in the desert as part of the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement, that began during the Exodus with the original Tabernacle and continued through the times of the temples in Jerusalem.

Perhaps you should drink some to sober your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh, i get it. But no, thats not what i was talking about.

The modern definition means a group of people, or a person caused to bare blame or fault for something that is not their fault.

You knew that though.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by DeadSnow

So are we saying that all deities worshiped by all religions are equal? What If I worshiped Baal or Moloch, would I be denied entry?

Who can deny that at one point these beings were seen as thee supreme deity and worshiped by ancient civilizations?. After all your religious stand point is universal right?

There is one God.

Christianity:
"Hear, oh Israel, the lord thy God is one." (Old testament)
"...indeed God is one" (New testament)

Judaism:
"Hear, oh Israel, the Lord thy God is one." (Torah)

Islam:
There is only one God, and Muhammed is his prophet. (Qu'ran)

Hindu:
"There is only one God, not a second; not at all, not at all, not in the least bit." (Brahma Sutra)

Some 'polytheistic' religions like Hindu and Christianity have some/many different manifestations of the one God, but still, there is only one. No more, no less.

Call that god Thoth, Ganesh, Baal, Moloch, Allah, Yahweh, it doesn't matter. It's the same god.
Call a horse a rabbit and it would still be a horse.

But to believe there are lesser gods like satan imply more than one, which is simply incompatible with a monotheistic belief.

edit on 25/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

See this:

Yeshua ha'Meshiach, the One True God.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So I have just scanned the last few pages of this thread and it appears to be believers in organized religion vs. Freemasons from different religions?

If so, I'll have to side with the Masons on this one. Better crafted arguments and FAR less vitriol and hatred it seems.

Attitudes like the ones seen here are why I renounced organized religion last year... if anyone does not agree completely with what they say/believe, then it's "Off with their heads!"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Indeed.

Lately there has been an on going, and escalating verbal battle between some very zealous religious folks who feel its thier duty to direct others lives the way they see fit. For a group of people that is dominantly and openly Christian, they sure act like the Romans.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
You can accuse him of being a liar that is all good and fine.

Which indeed he is as evidenced by his claiming to have gotten the Scottish Rite 33rd Degree and other falsehoods in his book.

However he was in fact a 32 degree mason who received the honorary title Knight Commander of the Court of Honor for his services and dedications to Masonry.

You attempt to make it sound as if he was never a Mason through your usual tactics of leaving out key bits of information.

I specifically mentioned him lying about receiving the 33rd Degree, I never said he was not a Mason, stop being so hysterical.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
JFK warned against secret society's...

No, he did not because he was in one.

...of course he was silenced by one as well.

Took them long enough. The speech you are misrepresenting was given in 1961. Guess they had better things to do in the interim.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Masonry has no religion. They require that a member believe in a higher power that is all. They do not renounce any religion.
John Quincy Adams was probably turned down when requesting a membership and so was bitter.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

And we all hold Hitlers opinion in high esteem dont we ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

yes, please, disregard true personal experience for the You Tube Express! You do know that EVERYTHING on the you tube is true. And don't forget to buy the books that these folks are selling. They gotta eat too.

I do hope that one day, you are able to take off your Bible blinders long enough to actually understand what Freemasonry is. Believe me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW DICK.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join