It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

One of the requirements is the belief in a supreme deity so If Lucifer is your 'God" then you have satisfied the entry requirement.

If Freemasons believe in only one god, as you have quoted, then they can't believe in both god and satan.

When the masons refer to their supreme deity they mean the great architect of the universe. They believe that without bad, good cannot exist and thus without a negative energy such as "Satan" (If I may use a universally accepted name) God or the creator cannot exist.

edit on 25-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Every time I see a Mason denounce someone as a "proven" liar and hoaxer, to me it just PROVES to me that the guy really is in fact legitimate.

Good thing you left off the end of my post, otherwise I would have asked you to go through the list and find his name on there.

Let alone he was not in the Scottish Rite long enough to receive the 33rd Degree.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
So clearly we have Satanists that are practicing masons?

Since the historical Satan is subordinate to God he is incapable of being a 'Supreme Being'.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So are we saying that all deities worshiped by all religions are equal? What If I worshiped Baal or Moloch, would I be denied entry?

Who can deny that at one point these beings were seen as thee supreme deity and worshiped by ancient civilizations?. After all your religious stand point is universal right?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So are we saying that all deities worshiped by all religions are equal?

How many ominprescent, ominpotent, ominsciencient beings are there? God is God, I have no issue with the language you may speak are what you call God. As long as the God you worship is all of those things than it is the same God as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So are we saying that all deities worshiped by all religions are equal? What If I worshiped Baal or Moloch, would I be denied entry?

Who can deny that at one point these beings were seen as thee supreme deity and worshiped by ancient civilizations?. After all your religious stand point is universal right?

If you want to call him Baal, of Molech, go nuts. have a blast. But as has been said more times than even the dumbest of idiots could have repeated to him and understand, there is one God. He is the only God as far as masonry is concerned. He created everything. He is the same God that is called Allah, or any other name attributed to God. We as masons don't force you to believe in any specific dogma, you get to use your brain on that one. Which I think is why the fundies cannot become masons. They don't have enough grey matter to spare thinking. It's all wrapped up remembering the scripture that condemns everyone to hell.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There is one God.

Christianity:
"Hear, oh Israel, the lord thy God is one." (Old testament)
"...indeed God is one" (New testament)

Judaism:
"Hear, oh Israel, the Lord thy God is one." (Torah)

Islam:
There is only one God, and Muhammed is his prophet. (Qu'ran)

Hindu:
"There is only one God, not a second; not at all, not at all, not in the least bit." (Brahma Sutra)

Some 'polytheistic' religions like Hindu and Christianity have some/many different manifestations of the one God, but still, there is only one. No more, no less.

Call that god Thoth, Ganesh, Baal, Moloch, Allah, Yahweh, it doesn't matter. It's the same god.
Call a horse a rabbit and it would still be a horse.

But to believe there are lesser gods like satan imply more than one, which is simply incompatible with a monotheistic belief.

edit on 25/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

One of the requirements is the belief in a supreme deity so If Lucifer is your 'God" then you have satisfied the entry requirement.

And here, according to what I have been told by non-masons, I thought this only happens at 33° level, when suddenly, those Masons who happened to have joined the Scottish Rite suddenly become polytheistic and start believing in both Supreme beings and lesser gods.

They believe that without bad, good cannot exist and thus without a negative energy such as "Satan" (If I may use a universally accepted name) God or the creator cannot exist.

This is not true. This is not a Masonic belief. Many non-masons misinterpret of the symbolism of the checkered floor to mean this, but the symbolism in Freemasonry is supposed to be interpreted by the individual, and there is no 'Masonic' teaching or belief in this regard.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Masonry will die its shallow death along with all the religions it claims to blend with...

The real bearers of LIGHT will soon show you what we mean..and how disappointed consciousness is with what you are trying to do...

Prepare your minds as well as you can, for a multi-dimensional slaughter is coming, and most of you "masons" misinterpret what you see, and i have been witness...

Just saying, you are in for just as large a shock as most everyone else who make oaths to that which they DO NOT KNOW.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Just saying, you are in for just as large a shock as most everyone else who make oaths to that which they DO NOT KNOW.

I don't know about you, but I understood everything in the oath I took when I became a Mason.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Christianity is not polytheistic. You just need eyes to see and ears to hear to understand what you're looking at.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Masonry will die its shallow death along with all the religions it claims to blend with...

The real bearers of LIGHT will soon show you what we mean..and how disappointed consciousness is with what you are trying to do...

Prepare your minds as well as you can, for a multi-dimensional slaughter is coming, and most of you "masons" misinterpret what you see, and i have been witness...

Thanks for that. Do me a favor, remember how much you thought you knew when you are standing in front of God and I will do the same. In the mean time, try not to be a tool and help any and all that you can.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Saurus

Christianity is not polytheistic. You just need eyes to see and ears to hear to understand what you're looking at.

Note that I put 'polytheistic' in inverted commas in that post. It depends on how you define the word.

Explain to me, however, why is it that Christians say that Hindu is polytheistic, while Hindu's many different 'gods' are understood by Hindus to be simply different manifestations of the same God. The theory behind Hinduism's manifestations of God and the Holy Trinity are identical, and yet, Christians insist that Hindu is polytheistic. Hindu just has more manifestations.

It is inconceivable that someone who calls Hinduism polytheistic can simultaneously say that Christianity isn't. And yet, most Christians do so.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm 33 now, why do you ask?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Saurus

Note that I put 'polytheistic' in inverted commas in that post. It depends on how you define the word.

Explain to me, however, why is it that Christians say that Hindu is polytheistic, while Hindu's many different 'gods' are understood by Hindus to be simply different manifestations of the same God. The theory behind Hinduism's manifestations of God and the Holy Trinity are identical, and yet, Christians insist that Hindu is polytheistic. Hindu just has more manifestations.

It is inconceivable that someone who calls Hinduism polytheistic can simultaneously say that Christianity isn't. And yet, most Christians do so.

could it be.......a lack of understanding?

I mean, I realize ATS Christians are rarely wrong, but maybe?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

BAM! Grinch with a home run!!!

That's just it "the REAL bearers of light".

You are one of those, I am on of those, and I'll be damned if there aren't even a few good masons who would fall into that category. And I know how itchy some of you are to whip this conversation up into a "lucifer was the lightbearer blah blah blah" we all know he was the FALSE GOD of knowledge.

Today, in 2012, the vibrant, awake, connected, steadfast, and strong youth of today are attempting to restore America. We are tired of the lies, the war profiteering, and the omnipresent pyramids and suns and all sorts of other bullcrap. So guess what? Your children know, and your neighbor's children know. I have thousands of friends and every single one of them can recognize masonic chicanery on TV and film as well as in a song.

So just wait, the new age will come before you know it but it will not bend in your direction of secret tyranny and lust. It will fall in the hands of those you would spit on and call "idiot" so frequently.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Our God doesn't have different manifestations. Yeshua told the pharisees who he is and they didn't believe him either. People think of the "Son" in human terms and that is what makes it seem polytheistic and that is why the majority of jews rejected Yeshua when he came. They coudn't see YHWH standing in front of them in his glory because they were spiritually blinded.

Just like how i tell people that Yeshua is YHWH and they don't believe me either, but i'm just telling them what Christ said, they can't hear his song. He allowed me to have revelation and only those who he gave it to know what i am talking about. I'll give you an example.

John 5: 31-47

31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. 32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. 33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. 36 But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

Yeshua was speaking to the pharisees, telling them that neither they (or their forefathers) have never heard the Father's voice nor seen him (this includes Moses), that the scriptures are written about him. That it was him as the burning bush speaking to Moses, it was him on Mt. Sinai who gave Moses the law, it was he who picked Moses up and set him in a cliff and allowed him to see his back which made Moses' face glow with light seeing Yeshua's Glory. It was Yeshua speaking with Abraham the day he came to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and it was he who sent the 2 angels to warn Abraham's nephew Lot. It was Yeshua who created the universe and who made Adam and who walked with Adam in the cool of the day and taught Adam and Eve how to pray after they fell, and how to repent.

John 8:56-59

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

So Yeshua is the Lord, they know this much (or so they say) but they don't follow through with it. What is the Lord's Day? The Sabbath (Rest) is. Who is Lord?

Matthew 12:1-8

At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Here Yeshua is saying he has power over the Rest. He desires mercy over sacrifice, here he is saying that moral laws are greater than ceremonial laws.

John 10:7-18

7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me[a] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

-------

In John 10 he is saying that he is the Good Shepherd and that the sheep belong to him, that he is not some hireling, but the owner of the sheep.
edit on 25-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

1) "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" ~Jesus
This is not the type of thing one says when referring to oneself.

2) How do you account for the Holy Spirit, if not a different manifestation of God?

3) Why don't Christians consider Hinduism to be monotheistic, while Hindus believe that all their 'deities' are part of the one God, Brahma?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

VERY interesting post... This lines up well with what many TRUE prophets of God have been saying for many many years.

This is worthy of a separate thread because of the spiritual significance of it. It is going to have a profound impact on everything that happens in the world. VERY few know about this event or are ready for what is going to happen. Those who who DO know about it are those who are in tune with matters of the spirit.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

1) "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" ~Jesus
This is not the type of thing one says when referring to oneself.

2) How do you account for the Holy Spirit, if not a different manifestation of God?

3) Why don't Christians consider Hinduism to be monotheistic, while Hindus believe that all their 'deities' are part of the one God, Brahma?

In order for Yeshua to send another comforter there had to already be a comforter here to begin with. Gotta pay attention to those keywords.

John 14:1-11

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

The Father Revealed

7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

If you have seen Yeshua you have seen the Father, doesn't get any simpler than that. Approach it with the eyes of a child. Adults make the simplest things so complicated and more than what it is. From the mouths of children he has perfected praise. Ask yourself why would children who had never seen him before, run to him without hesitation? What did the children see that adults could not?

John 14:15-18

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Who is the Spirit of Truth? Well who is the Truth? John 14:6, so the Truth's Spirit will come to his people and dwell in them. He said he would not leave us orphans, that he would come to us in his spirit, which makes him omnipresent and makes him God.

edit on 25-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join