It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So in reality, Freemasonry is the Anti-Christ! Plain and simple. Nice post. Thanks, I now know who some of the cohorts are!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
So in reality, Freemasonry is the Anti-Christ! Plain and simple. Nice post. Thanks, I now know who some of the cohorts are!

In the reality that exists in your own mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I guess to a zealot and a fascist, free men are a threat.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Mods, I'd ask that this thread be closed and locked insomuch as the OP started the thread in an insulting manner and can't follow his own requests.

Appealing to authority, huh? This is ATS not the Grand Lodge!!

The OP is entitled to his opinion and I think he did a good job.

If you don’t like the thread then stop participating, Ma’am.

edit on 24-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Mods, I'd ask that this thread be closed and locked insomuch as the OP started the thread in an insulting manner and can't follow his own requests.

Not at all. The OP in the thread title asked for civil discourse and then proceeded to level uncivil discourse quite against the ATS MA against an identifiable group. You see a shortcoming somewhere there?

The OP is entitled to his opinion and I think he did a good job.

If you don’t like the thread then stop participating, Ma’am.

He wanted civil discourse and then turned uncivil himself. Do you not see a disconnect there?

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nice seabag, seems pretty cut and dry to me too
. It's not like I'm protesting in front of a tiled lodge or anything. I'm keeping the discussion in its proper place. Thanks, as well, for helping me unravel this tangled knot of deceit one thread at a time.

I have some interesting thoughts on some of the machinations of masonry. Take the checkerboard tile. To me it represents how they are used like pawns by the ultra-powerful elite whose few families have owned vast portions of the globe for a very long time. Masons are given "tasks" to fulfill. These are received by sometimes anonymous phone calls or by someone in their lodge, or by a message written in code.

They are told that by being "raised" they are better people than those who have not, and that they are part of the advancement of human evolution. African Americans have historically been banned from freemasonry. Albert Pike was the head of Scottish Rite masonry as well as the founder of the Ku Klux Klan.

And no, that cross they burn is not a 't' for tolerance.

There are now "black only" mason lodges called Prince Hall lodges. To this day, PH masons are not allowed in other lodges, but a SR mason can enter a PH lodge at any time.

I fought it in my lodge. I've had Masons from the South tell me my lodge was destroying the Craft by allowing black men to join. I've seen a Prince Hall Grand Master shut down visitations with mainstream lodges because my lodge "stole" black candidates he felt his Grand Lodge "owned." I've had a Georgia Mason who was a cop jab me in the chest and tell me in no uncertain terms that a black man could not be a Mason, period.

Masonic Bigotry in Georgia

When they greet each other they say they are "on the level". If they were to greet a non mason, immediately they put themselves on a "higher level". Even on these forums just today a few of us non masons were referred to as "tiny minds".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There are still rules that must be observed and followed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
I have some interesting thoughts on some of the machinations of masonry. Take the checkerboard tile. To me it represents how they are used like pawns by the ultra-powerful elite whose few families have owned vast portions of the globe for a very long time. Masons are given "tasks" to fulfill. These are received by sometimes anonymous phone calls or by someone in their lodge, or by a message written in code.

They are told that by being "raised" they are better people than those who have not, and that they are part of the advancement of human evolution. African Americans have historically been banned from freemasonry. Albert Pike was the head of Scottish Rite masonry as well as the founder of the Ku Klux Klan.

You forgot to mix in some stuff about suppressing alien technology, 9/11 and that Moon-hoax thing we pulled off.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So you're trying to discredit me by inserting ridiculous, disinfo claims into the mix? I linked to a blog written by a Georgia freemason for crying out loud.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

And no, that cross they burn is not a 't' for tolerance.

Goodness me. Guess I must've missed something as my Canadian mother lodge didn't include a cross-burning. In previous discussions with my States brethren I guess they must've been leaving information out that you're privy to.

There are now "black only" mason lodges called Prince Hall lodges.

Have been for over two centuries. News gets around slow in your neck of the woods? And guess what? PH Holdges in my neck of the woods include white brethren. Now what?

To this day, PH masons are not allowed in other lodges, but a SR mason can enter a PH lodge at any time.

You might want to be a tad more particular in your scattershot assertion. What you present as a blanket presentation is a fact only in certain parts of the southern States. Perhaps you might want to ascertain the particulars?

When they greet each other they say they are "on the level". If they were to greet a non mason, immediately they put themselves on a "higher level". Even on these forums just today a few of us non masons were referred to as "tiny minds".

Unfortunately your hatred blinds you. Masons in general intend to make good men better. But guess what? Some men are stubborn and resist it. They demonstrate the same sort of myopia you do. Unfortunately they are used as emblems by the agenda-prone when they aren't emblematic. The only ones fooled are those who don't know when they're being led around by the nose.

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

No one needs to say anything to discredit you. You have brought your own credibility into question because of the sources you use, and the claims you believe as fact.

In many of your previous threads a number of people showed you the invalidity of your sources, and the ones that you continue to throw out as new news have also bean driven into the ground by both sides of this isle.

Whats the beef?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I invite you to turn on the news someday, read a newspaper, check CSPAN. Therein lies the beef. Maybe turn on TV and see some black icons flashing masonic symbolism and selling money, power, sex, drugs and death.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So you need a scapegoat? Got it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

I invite you to turn on the news someday, read a newspaper, check CSPAN. Therein lies the beef. Maybe turn on TV and see some black icons flashing masonic symbolism and selling money, power, sex, drugs and death.

Ah! So if you're not in the States and subject to CSPAN, you're OK. As a Canuck, I thank you for warning the rest of the world

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So you're trying to discredit me by inserting ridiculous, disinfo claims into the mix?

You discredit you by not fact-checking the things you post.

Pike was not involved with the clan and there is no racial barriers in my juridiction, otehrwise I would not have joined.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The checkerboard is a representation of human life.

We are not told we are better than non-Masons.

Albert Pike was not the founder of the Ku Klux Klan.

Prince Hall Lodges are not "black only". With a few exceptions, PHA Masons are allowed to visit AF&AM and F&AM Lodges. I'm friends with the Grand Master of the PHA here in the NW. Black men are also allowed to join my Lodge. And being in the Scottish Rite doesn't entitle you special priviledge to visit the PHA Lodges. You obviously know nothing of how Freemasonry operates.

Actually you cited Christopher Hodapp's blog and he doesn't live anywhere near Georgia. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
K... so I watched "Avatar" t'day for the first time ever.
My point is "I haven't wanted to watch humans die so badly ever..."
But as they got what they deserved I applauded. Why? Because they were tyrants! Thats why!
So... I ask now, do masons ever encounter tyrants and feel the great and overwhelming sense of joy to watch a tyrant meet his doom? Cuz I sure as hell did!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know this may be off-topic, but I'm jealous. How come the Knights of Columbus doesn't get credit for plotting the destruction of the human race? It's always, Masons, Masons, Masons, that's all I hear. Can't the Knights get any street cred for being the hidden power running the world? Don't you think they're smart enough to hatch diabolical plots to control the world? I bet they can be just as slinky and devious as the Masons. Come on, please. Accuse them of terrible secret ceremonies and all that good stuff.

On second thought, if the Masons are the ultimate lie, then perhaps the Knights are the ultimate truth. I can go with that, thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
...I'm jealous. How come the Knights of Columbus doesn't get credit for plotting the destruction of the human race? It's always, Masons, Masons, Masons...

We pay our marketing guys better than you do obviously.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Knights Of Columbus Are Likely To Continue In Their Nefarious Affairs Of World Domination Without My Consent!
So... Before They Conclude Their Affairs... Let Me Say: "Col" Derived From Latin Is "Cor" As In Centre/Heart...
"Lumbus" Is Spanish/Latin For "Sucker" But only that in spanish, when we say it, it means thirsty beggar, fiend, and sucker...

Knight = Nox Cor Lumbus = Night Centre Suckers...

So: I conclude: "Central Suckers!"

Strike One For My Pal "Charles1952"

Tis I... Pinocchio The Great!
Touche!
edit on 24-6-2012 by Pinocchio because: forgot I was one of'em...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join