It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had a mason tell me masons rape people and swear at me. He also made no sense. I said something, and what he said did not relate at all to what I said. He also said he has weed etc....it was so weird. Then I met another mason from France who was really nice and cute and said "the sun rises everywhere". He was a pilot.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
I had a mason tell me masons rape people and swear at me. He also made no sense. I said something, and what he said did not relate at all to what I said. He also said he has weed etc....it was so weird. Then I met another mason from France who was really nice and cute and said "the sun rises everywhere". He was a pilot.

Then he was not a mason who said this.

“Although our past achievements we with conscious pride review, As long as there’s Rough Ashlars there is work for us to do. We still must shape the Living Stone with instrument of love, For that eternal Mansion in the Paradise above. Toil as we’ve toiled in ages past, to carry out the plan- ‘Tis this: The Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of Man.” -Lawrence N. Greenleaf

Those who love to denigrate Freemasonry for being what they consider to be no more than an exclusive social club, have clearly not studied the teachings of the Order. The ideals of Freemasonry are the highest to which humankind can aspire: the betterment of all life and the Spiritualisation of humanity. It does not suit all people and nor does it need to. However, it does need to be recognised as a real force for good in this increasingly materialistic and confused modern world. For this to happen though, each individual Freemason must hold to these aspirations and so live their lives as to reflect the high ideals of the Craft. Let us determine to do so.

Marks, Jonti (2011-03-17). Level Steps: 100 Meditations for Freemasons (Kindle Locations 682-686). . Kindle Edition.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yeah I thought the guy was not a mason but a fake...it was really weird.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

My issues would be on Moralistic grounds, not Faith. For instance Polygamy, Paedophilia, Violence, Lying, Beheading, Stoning, Sexism and a list of other Immoral Acts can be considered Koranic and permissible by Islam. You are correct though, I wouldnt join any association that considers the above to be acceptable. Maybe you should look up the definition of Morality in a dictionary.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2012 by rendezvouswithrama because: duplicate

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rendezvouswithrama

My issues would be on Moralistic grounds, not Faith. For instance Polygamy, Paedophilia, Violence, Lying, Beheading, Stoning, Sexism and a list of other Immoral Acts can be considered Koranic and permissible by Islam. You are correct though, I wouldnt join any association that considers the above to be acceptable. Maybe you should look up the definition of Morality in a dictionary.

Lmao.

What's the hell is wrong with ATS these days? It's all religion! Screw your religion, and every other religion. God is personal. Take your pedestal and GTFO.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Lmao.

What's the hell is wrong with ATS these days? It's all religion! Screw your religion, and every other religion. God is personal. Take your pedestal and GTFO.

Drunk at the moment, so not gonna comment, but thumbs up!!

By the way..... my wife is in this video, just got back from the premiere party!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

Attitudes like the ones seen here are why I renounced organized religion last year... if anyone does not agree completely with what they say/believe, then it's "Off with their heads!"

i shared your same revelation, around the same time...

saddens me know that i spent many years talking of love, yet automatically believed non-christians as only hell bound individuals...

if only i could now talk to myself when i was a child...smh

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

i really wish i could talk to you about these secrets...

thats very humble and sincere

i am no mason, know no masons, but am a student of this universe, and a student to anyone/anything whom/which has knowledge to share

i believe i have the mind to hear, and attempt to understand..but maybe my saying that means i truly do not

idk, but when i read your post something told me that you were honest...and i could learn a great deal from what you might have to elaborate on...i will continue pondering and reading this thread (only on page 8)...i just wanted to make it known that i want to learn more...for no other agenda than personal gain

however, i understand that on this forum, such a request should most likely go unheard

thank you, and everyone else who has contributed to this thread...i have enjoyed following along

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
By the way..... my wife is in this video...

They guy in the John Deere hat?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by getreadyalready
By the way..... my wife is in this video...

They guy in the John Deere hat?

Not even when I'm as drunk as last night!
She's one of the blondes, only shows up a time or two.

At 1:48 to 1:50 is my little boy, Red shirt, mohawk, and tattoo, LOL! He is the little monster that was born premature, spent his first year in the hospital, and was never supposed to walk or talk, and now he's poking fires in music videos, LOL!
edit on 28-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

thats awesome man...i am happy to hear your son over came those obstacles...off topic but worth recognition

sincere remark

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yea. Since no other religions have done awful things in the name of God........wait, wasn't there a movement called the crusades, and the inquisition? I wonder what the Muslim world thought of those silly Christians then?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Yea. Since no other religions have done awful things in the name of God........wait, wasn't there a movement called the crusades, and the inquisition? I wonder what the Muslim world thought of those silly Christians then?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

i use this argument often...every "christian leader" i have spoken with says...it was right to Crusade, and Inqusition because it was for the "right" God...lol

people are so misguided

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

It's always easy to point to "them" and blame "them" but that's not how it works in the real world. No group is perfect or without it's mistakes. And there is no pressure to join some other group you don't agree with, but just as in life, you do have to live in the same space, so you might as well get along. Otherwise, you might have holy wars and other oxymorons.

BTW, I commend you on trying to have a civil chemtrail discussion. (another oxymoron)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

BTW, I commend you on trying to have a civil chemtrail discussion. (another oxymoron)

i agree...to quote the great Peter Tosh...."i dont want no peace. i need equal rights, and justice"

thank you for your remark about the chemtrail thread as well...i keep trying to find thread topics of a less negative persuasion but i struggle to come up with anything that would inspire a great debate...my research has only paid about 8% of its time towards the phenomena of chemtrails, so that was the main idea i had for a civil, less negative topic...

i would love to start one about masonry as all i know is what is presented here (ATS)...to quote a comment i made on this thread "i am no mason. i know no masons"-

i want to know and understand their beliefs...for no other purpose than my own pursuit of knowledge...but i know a thread about masons...on ATS...will never be civil, nor unbiased, not that positive lol

could you maybe point me in a direct to further my pursuit? it does not have to be on the forum. i truly just want to learn

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

While I'm Christian, I'm a realist, but here is one of my favorite quotes:

I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not
- Kingdom of Heaven

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

WHOA DUDE! I love that scene too...
I'm watching it right now too...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

thank you for that quote...that was beautiful and exactly what i have come to believe. i was raised Christian...initially Catholic, then methodist, then southern baptist, and i have spent time at university studying in mosques, synagogues, and witnessed services in eastern orthodox churches...i have even spent the past few years researching the kabbalah and what i can find of different eastern religions and what the internet labels the mystery babylon teachings

i fully believe in a universal architect...it was apparent when the underlying themes in all of these buildings was the same...

the reason i have chose to not follow a specific belief is that...well ill explain this way

the Bible says man is wicked...and that while divinely inspired, the words were transcribed by man...so it starts from God, transfers through a median of wicked flesh...and the result is still the infallible word of God?

that was the one question in my mind i have never received a proper answer to.

I believe Jesus was a young Jewish boy whom threw the money changers from the temple...then aftr a 3 year trial and waiting for sentencing, was crucified along side other criminals...but!-

i do not believe that at all distracts from the message...and the writers of the Bible, i believe, understood the up rise that this young Jew had begun...people were talking of his actions across the land...

to pass off this Bible as being from God- this mans story must be used as a catalysis- for his actions were awakening people from the oppressive control they were under control of

if one takes a hero to the public..and claims them to be the son of the one true God...yet instill (as being from God) controlling measures to keep the people in submission...that is good business

i believe this is why so many cultures have the same character that match the traits of Jesus...hundreds to thousands of years before

i do not believe them to be unique to Jesus...but it was used to propel Jesus from a common mans hero, to the son of God.

the same people have been in control since the "beginning"...they wrote the legends...and with the advancing populations..they had to continually update their key character as well

sorry for all of the typing...this is something i would like to create a thread on, but i fear it would be taken over by prejudiced and negativity...i fear society can no longer have a civil, rational, educational debate

most all one can find (essentially on ATS and the internet in general) slander, bigotry, and ignorance

i wish i didnt live in such an impoverished and un-aspiring area...for i have no resources to debate in this manner...i want to learn, but it seems most of society does not (well they do, but its...whats going on in with celeb couple x...you see the new reality show...or "man he said she said" type bs)...but i could never leave home...this is my family...

one day this world will change for the better, and one day knowledge will regain its power with the people

thank you for listening, and thank you for providing me with that beautiful quote

edit on 28-7-2012 by JAsay1LOVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

is that a movie? kingdom of heaven? is it worth a watch?

btw- i am always captivated by the way you speak on many of your posts...when language is presented beautifully...it is just that, beautiful, and something every person should understand

i have not been educated properly in terms of language and comprehension, therefore i strive to speak in such a manner but often fall short.

thank you for your reply
edit on 28-7-2012 by JAsay1LOVE because: typo lol...proving my own statement

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join