It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really want to rant!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And I feel i need to right now but I am struggling to find the concerntration. Let me drink a little more then I will get down to a real rant because boys and girls, this life is not fair, its not fair for me, its not foar for you and it certainly isn't fair for the rich because you still have some money they havent gotten to yet. Anyway, please provide some ideas of a subject to rant away with and I will come back a little merrier than now and give you the most epic rant that even Speilberg would be proud.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

So, you want me to give you something to rant about.....

Des

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

So, you want me to give you something to rant about.....

Des

Yep thats about the bones of it

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

For a nominal service fee, a person can he hired to do the ranting for you too.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Rant about life's choices.
edit on 24-6-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: '

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If you have nothing to "rant" about from your own life.

Consider yourself lucky.

99% of us can find a list longer than you are tall.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Life choices is a good one to be fair. I have a feeling I know why you want a rant on this topic but you have to ask yourself, do you make those undesirable choices out of choice or does the life you lead up to that point make the choices for you. I'd like to quote the film the butterfly effect on this and yes I realise it is fiction, but the enviroment that lead to how peoples lives turned out had a massive effect on how their own lives progressed. I think that what that movie explains is actually close to the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker
If you have nothing to "rant" about from your own life.

Consider yourself lucky.

99% of us can find a list longer than you are tall.

Cheers!

Oh I have plenty to rant about but my mind is all over the place right now due to my bipolar affective disorder but I know I need to rant to release some steam.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You could have a rant about people who feel the need to have pictures ( Avatars ? ) with their ATS name and info.

( I'm just jealous 'cos I don't know how to do it, I'm not computer literate.)

Then you get the flak, not me ! ( Only joking ! )

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Life choices is a good one to be fair. I have a feeling I know why you want a rant on this topic but you have to ask yourself, do you make those undesirable choices out of choice or does the life you lead up to that point make the choices for you. I'd like to quote the film the butterfly effect on this and yes I realise it is fiction, but the enviroment that lead to how peoples lives turned out had a massive effect on how their own lives progressed. I think that what that movie explains is actually close to the truth.

Oh... um... yeah, I was leaning more on the side of what life choices you made to have yourself looking for something to rant about while getting progressively more liquored up on a Sunday afternoon with all your internet pals.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You should rant about not being able to think of anything to rant about. That must be pretty frustrating so it definitely deserves a rant!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And I feel i need to right now but I am struggling to find the concerntration. Let me drink a little more then I will get down to a real rant ...........
Your first two lines a priceless

How about ranting more about people storing gasoline in their kitchen

Seems like a good "drunk topic" and one your familiar with already.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Oh... um... yeah, I was leaning more on the side of what life choices you made to have yourself looking for something to rant about while getting progressively more liquored up on a Sunday afternoon with all your internet pals.

Yeah and that was exactly what I was talking about, you wanted to have a pop at me drinking today, even though I work shifts and tomorrow is a day off. Yet you probably fail to have the empathy as to why people end up in this position in the first place. I do not button up the back and I knew exactly what you were getting at.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Cool... Just making sure.... The kicker.. and this is no joke... I teach new employees how to be more empathetic. Kinda funny huh... Oh and I am considered the best at what I do... Wowzers right... I know I know all those poor fools who sit in my conference rooms the, horrible injustice...

...and in all honesty I really wanted a comedic rant on lfe's choices but you directed back to me as such, so naturally i made like rubber and made you glue.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So sorry gonna have to call this RANT FAIL

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Then a good place to start if I may suggest. .

Is the lack of real ability granted to an individual to effect any real change of thier surroundings, thereby there own quality of life/happiness?

Or being a person now with disabilities, how it is hard living in a world where perfection (perception of) is worshiped?

peace and cheers.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

This modern world does obsess on perfection. Those on TV seem fit to use their wealth to keep themselves looking young and to give false interperatation towards what a real person actually looks like. There is much more to people than physical apperance and often the most interesting in life are those that appear a little unique or seem a little crazy. I think the best minds and personalities in life are ignored because of they way they present themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

just vent,
make a video,upload to YT and post

or you could start by telling us what drove you to your currently inebriated state

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't get mad, just get even.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
you couldn't think to rant about having nothing to rant about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join