It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Ufo's (orbs?) spotted over Taiwan (June 23, 2012) Incredible maneuvers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Both of the Ufos are parallel to each other as if they are dancing. This is pretty amazing footage. 90 degree turns in a few seconds. The maneuvers are amazing!
edit on 24-6-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

See from 2.30 on this video

I think your video is of RC Planes with Halogen Flood Lights .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting video, though what's with the scooter race at he end of the UFO video?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If you seen the OP video, the two lights fly frontwards and then flew backwards. Reverse flight, 90 degree turns and etc. Not even RC helicopters can do that perfectly and precise as shown in the video. Sorry, nice try though.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

the guy is a motorcyclist. most of his vids are him traveling around Taiwan and just talking about different topics and talking about the places he visits.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Aliens come from across the universe to perform wild manouvers for us in the night sky !! Simply Amazing !!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by gortex

Not even RC helicopters can do that perfectly and precise as shown in the video.

RC helicopters can and so can these.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Their altitude isn't as high as the ones in the video.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Their altitude isn't as high as the ones in the video.

I'm solely an amateur researcher/investigator, but I'd like to ask these questions.

How are "you" able to determine the size and altitude of these objects? I'd like to know for some of my future projects in the dark of night.

edit on 6/24/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

The beginning of the video shows the city horizon and the moon for a rather rough reference of altitude. These objects are still engaging in manoeuvres that I have yet to see from these counter example videos. They seem really precise and graceful.

The only thing that could probably replicate this is a RC Helicopter.
edit on 24-6-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

As long as his date is correct, the first object that is listed as UFO1 in his video could be Procyon (a star with a 2.28 mag). I say this as I don't see any "movement" in that object in the video.

The only movement I see is in the 2nd object. That movement looks very interesting, but I also believe it could be an RC.

MY question is: why suddenly stop the video? And then go to a motorcycle head cam?

I mean I guess you could get bored of video recording a UFO flying around and decide: Hoo Hum, I think I'll stop recording it now......

Why not keep recording to show what it did next?

ETA: wasn't replying to anyone specifically, just the thread, I must have clicked the wrong button.

edit on 24-6-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That video is crazy, last year I saw two figures do the same exact thing when I was driving to work one morning. I thought it was two satelites about to collide (which is why I was doing my best to stay on the road and watch them). Then they started dancing liek in that video and took off in opposite directions faster than anythign I've ever seen in the sky. MADNESS.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Two "specs of light" would be more accurate in my opinion.

It's so pointless to look at these videos, almost all videos. They only end up looking like bright dots on a dark background, and nobody can deduce anything from such videos. It's just pointless, really.

I think in order to judge on these events, you have to see it with your own eyes. It's also pointless to describe what you saw, because others either take it on faith or they don't. It doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Or worse...They say- "Video or it didnt happen"....

So basically...you're Damned if you do..and you're Damned if you dont.

It is a no win situation with any night time video of UFO's these days.

Too much CGI around, too many RC's, too many Chinese lanterns, too many fakes.

I would probably put more credence in a verbal firsthand sighting and some drawings/descriptions, than just post some twinkling lights and say its "Something"...Yes its "Something"....even that qualified Pilot mistook Venus as a "Craft".

The Internet video streeming, has probably put more hurt on Genuine UFOs/Aliens/Reptilians experiences than any debunker has in years.....
There are just Tooooo Many hoaxes around now.
Sadly, the real experiences are hard too confirm.
Just my thoughts on the whole situation.

top topics

join