It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual Beast's Mark of the NWO, how it will come in, Satan's last days deceiption (testing you

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I do not understand that either. They, the Christians, swear that their Godman did in fact Ascend, but then claim ascension does not exist. This is Mind Control. Christianity does NOT want anyone to ascend, so they go about shouting that whatever we may think about it is wrong. I worked on a rescue crew, and have watched a human Spirit ascend. So no body can tell me different.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by On the Edge

Yeah, some full hands lol...

If you notice the dream from Ernie Knoll 'Stand Fast' (from this post) where it is outlined about this identity card agreeing to the 'National Day of Reverence'. I don't know if this is exactly how it will be implemented (especially all around the whole world) but notice that the identity card is merely a tool in the implementation of the beast's mark control-grid system and not the actual 'mark' itself. If people were going to be ruled out of Heaven for having an identity card (like a drivers license) then I would say God is an ridiculous God and I would not want anything to do with being subservient to Him. It is not the tool/mechanism of implementation that is important to God, it is the matter that your acceptance of it will show your allegiance isn't to the Creator (based on what you are agreeing to when accepting it, it will show one does not know, love or trust God sufficiently, God does not seek lukewarm faith and divided loyalty)...does that sound reasonable?
edit on 6-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

Well,that's a good story,but is there anything to show such legislation in the works? To me,all these rulers at the top care about is money,and the power they derive from controlling it. I think it ("the mark") will be something as simple as what the Bible claims it is,something you cannot buy or sell without.

That is if there comes a time a global currency is established and they have all their technology in place to enforce it,which we already know is far along and very capable of being activated eventually.

It might just come down to choosing whether we love our comfortable homes and jobs and way of life,or do we choose not to depend on our very sustanence from a corrupt world system some might refer to as "the beast".

Remember that scripture,..."love of money" being the root of ALL evil?
Where do we draw the line and "Come out of her,my people",as the saying goes?

Anyway,nice job keeping up with this thread!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the beast was nero/rome

the mark was a tattoo for tax collecting, like a tax ID number today

I have heard good arguments for Nero being the beast you are referring to...
...and it is a popular idea...
...personally I think Vespasian fits better...
...and it was under his power and by his son Titus that Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD.
edit on 3/7/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

The problem with both Nero and Vespasian (not only do they not match heaps of the descriptors of the little horn/sea beast religo-political power) is that Jesus never came back at that time in His Second Coming, He never destroyed them with molten sulfur from the sky, and we were never then called up into heaven. I don't know about you but this Earth is not exactly looking like Heaven to me...

Where do these suggestions come from (other than Vatican/Jesuit propaganda) that miss the most important aspects, we are still stuck here on this planet with the conflict of the ages still continuing and not fully unresolved.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Tell me, OP, what would YOU do is a UFO set down in your yard?

That would depend if the occupants were going to get out and show their faces....If they showed themselves to be people here that are just using advanced technology (passed on from the Eisenhower agreement) then I would do nothing, other than have a good look at the technology.

If the UFO and/or the pilots are Inter-dimensional beings then I will say to them 'In the name of Jesus who's blood was shed I command you to leave from here', and then I will watch then disappear (like they always do at such words) and if anyone else is around to see it then they will follow Jesus after it.

Now it is time for you to answer iESOTERIC's post

What will you do if being of great brightness calling himself the 'Christ' and coming down from the sky begins performing various miracles and says he has changed the 4th commandment to Sunday? What will it mean to you if tries inspiring the rest of the world to kill the 'sabbath-keepers'?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You still hold to the same Soteriology as the Roman Catholics though JG.

How a man is right with God is the error of the Roman Catholics...
...every other error flows from this one...
...and yet you have embraced the same error.

Examine this for yourself by comparing the subtle differences between the Lutheran and Roman Catholic positions outlined here...

www.vatican.va...

Seventh-day Adventists hold the Roman Catholic position on this central doctrine...
...you, Walter Veith and Sadventists have been deceived by this fundamental position.
edit on 6/7/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

A true Christian does not come into Judgement … they have already been judged in Christ.

Well not the Judgment (punishment) to those not in the 'book of life' but they are still judged whether they will make it into the 'book of life' or not and whether they need rebuking by the Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 10:26-39

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Just Live by Faith

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him
.”

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 12:3-8

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Discipline of God

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

The Sabbath is not the Gospel and I know of no biblical mandate to proclaim it...
...so what spirit has laid this burden on you?

The Sabbath is a part of the Divine Law which is what the entire conflict between Satan and God is about, being played out on this planet solely in the Universe. The whole gospel is essentially about the Divine Law that shows the character of the lawgiver as one of Love, that it is needed and that Satan who desired not to be held by the Law of God shows that any ways outside of this Word is destructive to everyone and unsustainable and causes great sadness. The whole problem of sin will be resolved in the universe based on the testimony of Earth and Satan's alternative as temporary 'ruler of this world'.

The Holy Spirit has given me the indication to preemptively start giving this message now because the time is so close and the ground-work laid now will pay dividends for people seeing the truth fully later.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

The Sabbath is not the Gospel and I know of no biblical mandate to proclaim it...
...so what spirit has laid this burden on you?

The Sabbath is a part of the Divine Law which is what the entire conflict between Satan and God is about, being played out on this planet solely in the Universe. The whole gospel is essentially about the Divine Law that shows the character of the lawgiver as one of Love, that it is needed and that Satan who desired not to be held by the Law of God shows that any ways outside of this Word is destructive to everyone and unsustainable and causes great sadness. The whole problem of sin will be resolved in the universe based on the testimony of Earth and Satan's alternative as temporary 'ruler of this world'.

The Holy Spirit has given me the indication to preemptively start giving this message now because the time is so close and the ground-work laid now will pay dividends for people seeing the truth fully later.

Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

The Sabbath was about God resting and post-slavery Israel resting...
...the Word who created became flesh and dwelt among us and offers us 'soul rest'.

The Sabbath was a type of the rest that is in Jesus...
...Jesus offer of 'soul rest' is the Sabbath rest promised in type and symbol.

It is not a 'day' issue but a 'rest' issue that is found only in the rest He offers...
...as Creator, Word and Christ.

Do you have 'soul rest' JG?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hebrews 4:9 'sabbatismos' is the mandate, following what/walking as Jesus did is the mandate (Luke 4:16...1 John 2:6, Hebrews 13:8)

The Sabbath was about God resting and post-slavery Israel resting...

So what is the Sabbath about then to be continued to be practiced in eternity in Isaiah 66:22-23?

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from [1767] one new moon [2320] to another, [2320] and from [1767] one Sabbath [7676] to another, [7676] shall all flesh [1320] come [0935] to worship [7812] before [6440] me, saith [0559] the LORD. [3068]

24 And they shall go forth, [3318] and look [7200] upon the carcases [6297] of the men [0582] that have transgressed [6586] against me: for their worm [8438] shall not die, [4191] neither shall their fire [0784] be quenched; [3518] and they shall be an abhorring [1860] unto all flesh. [1320]
source

Strong's H7676 - shabbath
1) Sabbath
a) sabbath
b) day of atonement
c) sabbath year
d) week
e) produce (in sabbath year)
www.blueletterbible.org...

Context of verse is the weekly and monthly cycles...the Sabbath we are to CONTINUE to keep in eternity in the New Heaven and on the New Earth is the weekly Sabbath (4th commandment). Don't ask me how the determination of when a day starts and finishes takes place in Heaven and the New Earth, I don't know.

The Sabbath was a type of the rest that is in Jesus

It also has other meanings you discount which is shown in the Hebrews chapter 4 exchange

“Hebrews 4:3-11 affirms that physical ‘Sabbath rest’ (sabbatismos) is the weekly outward manifestation of the inner experience of spiritual rest (katapausis) in which the final…rest is…experienced already ‘today’ (4:7). Thus ‘Sabbath rest’ combines in itself creation-commemoration, salvation-experience, and eschaton [end-time]-anticipation as the community of faith moves forward toward the final consummation of total restoration and rest.”
source

---
Response to Matthew 11:28-30

The 'rest' harkens back to when Jesus met with Moses in the wilderness, He told him that He would bring rest to the children of Israel through Moses' leadership (Exodus 33:14). Here, Jesus, the new Moses as pictured by Matthew, promises rest to those who labor and are burdened down.

The metaphorical 'yoke' that Jesus' audience were carrying were many: the oppressive legal demands of religious leaders of the day based on 'their' interpretation of the Mosaic Law; the economic oppression brought on by the wealthy, particularly that of debts and related legal cases; and the oppression Roman taxation system. Jesus invites these burdened ones to take His yoke. This is not a less stringent interpretation of the law (meaning the correct interpretation of the initially intent behind the law), as he makes very clear in the Sermon on the Mount. Rather it is the lightness of the yoke that He emphasizes. The lightness consists of meekness and humility of heart. These characteristics make the fuller demands of Jesus much easier to bear than even that of the scribes and Pharisees. When the Christian takes on Jesus' yoke, he or she will find true refreshment (or rest) for the soul.
source: Andrews Study Bible, study notes for Matthew 11:28 and 29

The issue of the Sabbath in the NT is not whether it should be observed or abolished, it is how it should be kept. The OT Sabbath commandments all focused on creation and redemption (Gen.2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11, 21:2-3, 31:12-17; Lev. 25:1-22; Deut. 5:12-15; 15:1-6). Sabbaths weren't meant to be burdensome; rather they were to be restorative.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Antichrist = 666
Carbon = 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons
Man = carbon based
Man = Antichrist

The actual answer...

Revelation 13:17,18, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

The November 15, 1914 edition of OUR SUNDAY VISITOR (a Catholic publication) openly using the term Vicarius Filli Dei. It also states that the name Vicarius Filli Dei IS INSCRIBED ON THE POPES MITRE!

and

"The letters inscribed in the Pope's miter are these 'VICARIUS FILII DEI'. which is the Latin for 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head...., as head of the church, was given the title, 'VICAR OF CHRIST'." Our Sunday Visitor, (Catholic Weekly) "Bureau of information," Huntington, Ind., April 18, 1915. evidenced again

Vatican document (in Latin) "Deusdedit cardinalis ... collectio canonum, ed. a P. Martinucci" where they use the term VICARIUS FILII DEI

In the 1940's Robert Correia and others sought out to prove Vicarius Filii Dei was an official title of the pope. Here is their story and a link to a document signed by Dr. J. Quasten, S.T.D., professor of Ancient History and Christian Archeology, School of Sacred Theology, Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 1943. Stating that Vicarius Filii Dei and Vicarius Christi are very common for the title of the pope.

The Search to Document and Authenticate Vicarius Filii Dei as told by Robert Franklin Correia
The signed Document

"Vicar of Christ . . . Title used almost exclusively of the Bishop of Rome as successor of Peter and, therefore, the one in the Church who particularly takes the place of Christ; but used also of bishops in general and even of priests. First used by the Roman Synod of A.D. 495 to refer to Pope Gelasius; more commonly in Roman curial usage to refer to the Bishop of Rome during the pontificate of Pope Eugene III (1145-1153). Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) asserted explicitly that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ; further defined at the Council of Florence in the Decree for the Greeks (1439) and Vatican Council I in Pastor Aerternus (1870). The Second Vatican Council, in Lumen Gentium , n.27, calls bishops in general "vicars and legates of Christ." All bishops are vicars of Christ for their local churches in their ministerial functions as priest, prophet, and king, as the Pope is for the universal church; the title further denotes they exercise their authority in the Church not by delegation from any other person, but from Christ Himself."
Source: Catholic Dictionary, Peter M.J. Stravinskas, Editor, published by Our Sunday Visitor, Inc., Huntington, 1993, pp. 484-485.

Heaps more evidence shown in the various titles of the Pope given:
- VICARIUS FILII DEI 666, The Number of the Beast
- 666 Papal titles

edit on 7-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I do not understand that either. They, the Christians, swear that their Godman did in fact Ascend, but then claim ascension does not exist. This is Mind Control. Christianity does NOT want anyone to ascend, so they go about shouting that whatever we may think about it is wrong. I worked on a rescue crew, and have watched a human Spirit ascend. So no body can tell me different.

How many other people saw the spirit ascend as well?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I can imagine that it is quite unsettling to you that while SDA's openly criticize Roman Catholicism that they actually have the same view of Justification eh?

Even though Ellen White claimed to be 'continuing The Reformation', SDA's fail to hold to the most basic understanding of 'how a person is right with God' that was at the heart of the Protestant Reformation and have come to believe the same as the Catholic church that they oppose.

The differences can be clearly seen in the JOINT DECLARATION ON THE DOCTRINE OF JUSTIFICATION by the Lutheran World Federation and the Catholic Church published at the following Vatican website link...

www.vatican.va...

It is very sad for SDA's but as Paul says, "...let God be true, but every man a liar..." Romans 3:4

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

How many times are you going to post the same link instead of replying to the questions you were asked?

This topic of supposed common justification, if anyone can be bothered reading your link, means what exactly in regard to determining the beast's mark, who the beast is and how it is related to the NWO?

It seems much like grasping at straws and polluting the thread with irrelevant distraction
edit on 7-7-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

How many times are you going to post the same link instead of replying to the questions you were asked?

As many times as it takes for JG to read it, understand the diffences and reply.

If you can't see the significance perhaps you should read it again and again until you do.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Fail. Please learn right from the actual christians before discussing. Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Religion is nothing but a way to control the population at large and to in-steal fear into them. Scared people are easy to control. It would be bad for the TPTB to let the masses have a open mind, they might loose control. It would be bad if suddenly everybody started thinking outside of the box, the population might realize that there is something wrong with this planet. Besides there is nothing special about Christianity, they take little bits and pieces of other religion and mash it all together. They don't even have original holidays, they stole them all from the pagans. Anyway enough of my ranting. its just my opinion but i really doubt there is a man in a cloud watching everything every person has done is doing or will do since the dawn of time

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC
reply to post by autowrench

What will you do if being of great brightness calling himself the 'Christ' and coming down from the sky begins performing various miracles and says he has changed the 4th commandment to Sunday? What will it mean to you if tries inspiring the rest of the world to kill the 'sabbath-keepers'?
edit on 27-6-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

That's easy. Two friends of mine already say a 90 foot tall Christ in the night sky of Iraq in the 1st Gulf War. They were in the First Marine Division, and reported it flickered several times, them became like a solid object. This is Blue Beam Technology, and I would see it as such. In my years of research, I failed to find any evidence for your saviour except a book written my Romans and a lot of rhetoric and supposition from Christians.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Done. Probably not you YOUR satisfaction.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Several. That question was only to draw me out. But I am not the only one who has seen this. I, and the OBGYN both saw my Son's Spirit descend into him as he was delivered. I see Ghosts too, JesuitGarlic, but I am not scared of them like you are.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Fail. Please learn right from the actual christians before discussing. Thanks

Excuse me? "Fail"?

Who, please, are the "actual Christians"? I was raised in a Christian (protestant) church, which I left when I realized what it was (more importantly what it WASN'T -- (i.e. uplifting, positive, and worthwhile).

Who are you, please, to tell us who's "right" and who's not? Or to admonish us for "discussing" prematurely. The SDA nonsense that JG is spreading is ridiculous. There is no "second coming" on the "7th day", and this entire thread indicates that the OP needs to get a real life. He's too young to "know" these things, and one day he'll outgrow it (maybe, if he gets past adolescent arrogance and the delusion under which he labors).

I acknowledge his right to believe whatever he wants, but he's using a LOT of bandwidth to spread fringe superstition based on nothing but an alarmist interpretation of ambiguous scripture.

SDA is a Fail.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The SDA nonsense that JG is spreading is ridiculous. There is no "second coming" on the "7th day", and this entire thread indicates that the OP needs to get a real life. He's too young to "know" these things,

I acknowledge his right to believe whatever he wants, but he's using a LOT of bandwidth to spread fringe superstition

At what age does knowledge and wisdom present itself so one can be able to connect dots?

Those who follow the bible understand that as the end approaches that God will send visions and dreams to various people to reveal His Word, to unlock the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation. It seems like these Adventist's have a very strong understanding of these books and can explain the events in strong clarity and withstanding textual scrutineers. You have people on this thread saying that they have studied this subject for 50 years and they can see the truth of the information presented.

If JG is so far from the truth instead spreading 'fringe superstition', why are we seeing experienced channellers in the past couple of days 'revealing' similar events. Uncanny!!!

July 05, 2012
The Coming Trials

My work is in the area of spirit transmissions. I charge nothing and I have very little to say to the mass media or the press. They would only distort the picture so badly it could not be used to have a serious conversation about the near future. This post comes to this forum primarily because of its serious nature.
...prepare to participate with spirit when representatives of the high spiritual rulers become visible.
...a direct intervention of spirit will become evident as a Paradise Magisterial Son of great power will become visible to the human eye. His administration will encompass the totality of this planet. One hundred others will become visible from spirit as his contact staff in various parts of the world
Paranormal studies thread: The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

This channelled message is sounding very similar to the visible manifestation of this 'impostor Christ' that both Knoll and White speak about.

It appears that Adventist have had this knowledge for more that 100 years+ so what JG is saying is nothing new it just hasn't been spread before to a wider audience in such a way and connecting so many other pieces, like from very good and credible researcher Tom Horn who is at the forefront of this stuff with his books 'Apolloyon Rising' and 'Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here'
edit on 7-7-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (some additions and corrections)

edit on 7-7-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join