It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual Beast's Mark of the NWO, how it will come in, Satan's last days deceiption (testing you

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So to sum up a lot of info... are you proposing that what day we go to church will determine whether we spend eternity in Heaven or Hell? To be honest I find that laughable.

Are you a Christian? Can I show you it is so with Bible verses that prove it or do you need some other kind of convincing....?

Hell is not eternal....the consequences for ones actions are forever (they will be erased from existence and never to be given a second chance), not the punishment itself. I can prove this much further through proper verse presentation if you desire as well.

The reason I don't give people the super-short summary version without the supporting evidence attached is because people would find it too unbelievable if I do.

How much of the body of my argument in the thread did you read?....I am not so much making a proposal but rather telling you what I know will happen, it is then up to you to voice what area you would like more information in and then for me to provide it for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
(you cannot buy, sell, or trade without this)....................MONEY.
How many folks worship money? They glorify this paper crap like its god. They worship it. In my mind, the mark of the beast is already here.

(take the mark on thier hand or forehead).......MONEY.
MONEY on your mind.... you take it up with your palm.

Case dismissed.
Now go consume.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Actually, anyone who believes in the Highest Love and Goodness even caring what day someone may worship, in fact asking for worship itself, concerns me alot.

The entire bible and religions are code by the mystery school and their off planet overlords.

There is Love in it, and Christ's example is very good.

The Masonic Black and White Duality Tiles comes to mind so I would use discernment.

Instead of following religious dogma, you should be staying in your heart and taking all the muck and mire and harm others stuff off it. And anytime any institution attempts to distort your love by preaching a dogma that you know Goodness above is not like, from those who worship on sunday will be eternally tormented, to those who don't worshipt this, will be eternally tormented, though they may be the person on earth with the most compassion and integrity, matters not, I follow a Jealous and Smiting God and don't question anything because my brain is petrified.

WAKE UP, PERIOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think you may be interested in this thread Here which i believe provides enough evidence that wars are all for money. I only followed one path so i didnt throw anyone off. Many paths from this thread but please take a read in full. If you cant, skip to the last link i posted and the pyramid connection that also connects to Iridium my other thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

i believe provides enough evidence that wars are all for money.

While elites definitely make sure they profit from war, this is not the only reason for it.

In William Guy Carr's book "Pawn's In The Game" (published in the late 1950's) we read how the major wars are pre-planned and the desired outcome is to bring a synthesis in civilization, particularly a synthesis in major world religion which is the main objective of this War on Terror. The two world wars were not based on money but mostly positioning nations, people and ideologies to be in the right state of mind to accept the final solution from the engineered cataclysm that is to be brought about from pitting Judeo-Christian culture against Islam

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I do not intend to offend anyone by any means, this is nothing more than my own theory after reflecting upon this subject for quite some time now; but as I have understood it, God's original divine plan was to make creators out of all of his children, under his supervision and command but Lucifer could not stand to be equaled with mankind so he tricked Eve and Adam into eating from the tree of knowledge, speeding up our conscious evolutionary process which peaked during the times of Babylon when God saw what happened and saw that our evolution happened at an increased and unsafe rate and so he spread out mankind over all of the Earth and changed our language around so that we wouldn't do the same mistake again to try to reach up to his divine level too quickly.

Does it make any sense? Just a theory of interpretation. The Bible could have been altered by Lucifer himself over the ages, correct?

I praise nobody but the almighty creator himself. Not jesus, buddha, satan or whatever. Just God, alpha and omega and Creator of all things. However, I thank Jesus for his original teachings.
edit on 7-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Gregarious

Please list the theology of Adventist that is incorrect, tell me what your teaching is and the relevant verses confirming the theology.

7th day adventists used to be a part of God's true Church up until they broke off in the mid 1800's, during the church era known as Sardis. They began to accept the traditional christian holidays and determined to no longer keep the annual Sabbaths of the Eternal.

Both weekly (7th day) AND annual (Feast of Unleavened Bread x2, Pentecost, Atonement, Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Tabernacles and the Last Great Day) Sabbaths were commanded to be kept as a "sign" of God's people forever and throughout your generations.

The 7DA dropped the faithful keeping of God's annual Sabbaths that instruct mankind about God's plan for the salvation of all mankind through his perfect 7000 year plan. But 7DA are FAR closer to the trunk of God's truth then traditional christianity.

Only one who keeps all the commandments of the Eternal can God make his dwelling place in, the annual Sabbaths are commanded to be kept forever.

But you are correct on the "mark" and did an EXCELLENT job prooving that truth with scripture.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

So to sum up a lot of info... are you proposing that what day we go to church will determine whether we spend eternity in Heaven or Hell? To be honest I find that laughable.

Are you a Christian? Can I show you it is so with Bible verses that prove it or do you need some other kind of convincing....?

Hell is not eternal....the consequences for ones actions are forever (they will be erased from existence and never to be given a second chance), not the punishment itself. I can prove this much further through proper verse presentation if you desire as well.

The reason I don't give people the super-short summary version without the supporting evidence attached is because people would find it too unbelievable if I do.

How much of the body of my argument in the thread did you read?....I am not so much making a proposal but rather telling you what I know will happen, it is then up to you to voice what area you would like more information in and then for me to provide it for you.

Jesus defied the church leaders of the time by doing "work" (miracles) on the Sabbath. How does that fit into your theory? Jesus never sinned yet he didn't follow the old laws on what can be done on the Sabbath. Blows up your whole premise.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Smart phones.

One that has all your biometric/financial/medical info on it. People would be to wary of a tattoo or chip, but they sure will be willing to have the next gen of smartphone coming late this year.

Think about like the ISIS payment system already on phones. ISIS $.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When the church leaders asked Jesus what was the most important law, did he say "You must honor the Sabbath on Saturday or you will all be condemned to eternal damnation."? Nope.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
(you cannot buy, sell, or trade without this)....................MONEY.
How many folks worship money? They glorify this paper crap like its god. They worship it. In my mind, the mark of the beast is already here.

(take the mark on thier hand or forehead).......MONEY.
MONEY on your mind.... you take it up with your palm.

Case dismissed.
Now go consume.

The mark of the beast is not money. It is a human number given to us by the state/government. There is one thing you and i can not live with out, and that is a citizenship.

citizenship is normally associated with the right to work and live in a country and to participate in political life.

A national identification number, national identity number, or national insurance number is used by the governments of many countries as a means of tracking their citizens, permanent residents, and temporary residents for the purposes of work, taxation, government benefits, health care, and other governmentally-related functions. The number will appear on an identity document issued by a country.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Actually, the "we" refers to the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Spirit - they are three individual sub-entities that make up the one Godhead. Furthermore, there are vast uses of the royal "we" to refer to single entities within the word.

It's not polytheistic in the least. It's like a puzzle with 3 pieces - they are each individual from one another, but all part of one image.

1st commandment "I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

- There is one Almighty self existing One, the God of all creation.

The dogma of a trinity also comes from the Catholic church it is not in scripture; although some verses have been mistranslated to allow for this to be thought of as scriptoral, the oringial Greek will reveal the trinity as having only authority in the Catholic Church, not God.

Keeping His commandments doesn't refer to being nit-picky about the particular day, it's the observance that shows your faith, not the day you take it on - you should be showing your dedication, praise, worship, and prayerfulness in your daily life anyway, and not just on the chosen Sabbath day. The commandment actually means you should take A DAY off a week to rest and worship God.

The day you take Sabbath on doesn't matter, and yes, I do know the Lord. You are all acting like a bunch of Pharisees. Jesus himself went against the notions of the Jews regarding the Sabbath by showing His authority over it. While He didn't do actual work on the Sabbath, He performed healings and miracles on the Sabbath, which infuriated the Jews at the time because they thought both that He was working, and that by doing so He was breaking the Sabbath.

His death and resurrection created a new covenant that superseded the entirety of the old law. While He does instruct us to follow the 10 commandments, as they are correct in their rules for living a Holy life, nowhere is it referred to as losing your salvation or whatever happens if you break one law, step on one crack, take Sabbath on a day other than the first of the week, etc.

If this were the case, we'd all have to recommit our lives to Jesus thousands of times a day for every sin we commit, instead of simply praying according to the Lord's prayer. By your logic, people then too would have to be considered marked by the beast any time they sin. Use a curse word? Hell for you. Skip church? Hell for you. - BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, Jesus came to forgive us and provide blanket forgiveness for our blood debts to God.

Can you deny the bible?

Case closed.
edit on 26-6-2012 by joesomebody because: Better formatting.

Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus (learn to think like Jesus).

Things Jesus did (right hand) while on Earth living the PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PHYSICAL LIFE.

1. Kept a 7th day Sabbath
2. Kept the annual Holy Days commanded forever (not until Jesus died) and throughout your generations as a sign of being God's people.
3. Ate according to the dietary laws of scripture.

If Jesus lived a perfect life, and we as his followers are to learn to think (foreheads) like him. Shouldn't his actual actions carry more proof to you then misunderstanding scripture to justify your faith in something against how Jesus Christ lived.

What was nailed to the stake/pole/tree (NOT cross) was the old levitical system of worship (inceanse, physical animal sacrifice, temple ordinances) since all of those physical actions were meant to represent what Jesus Christ fulfilled in life. Since the Passover Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world came and died, there is no longer a need to have the levitical priesthood perform actions that represented what Christ already fulfilled.

The verses you quoted, when placed in the context of their usage do not deny this truth, they enforce it, but to get into the understanding of them would derail the thread a bit.

WWJD is best to be determine by WDJD (What DID Jesus do).

The fact remains no where in scripture in the command to switch the day of the week God set aside forever as Holy from the 7th to the 1st. Jesus Christ himself kept a 7th day Sabbath as an example.

God Bless,

edit on 7-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Seventh-day Adventists claim to be the last church before the second advent.

The last church Revelation identifies as Laodicea.

Is the Seventh-day Adventist church Laodicea?

SDA broke off from the the true church of God during the era known as Sardis. They have not been a part of the Body through Philidelpia or Laodicea (both have come and gone). They were not part of the apostacy God's church went through in 1994.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That concept is laughable, and false according to scripture.

This age is not the age of judgement for the majority of mankind, only those God called and placed in his Body as beggoten and not yet born chilrden of God have willingly chosen to enter into that judgment at this time (very few).

In this age, no one has been judged as to determine everlasting life or permanat death. There is no Hell like the one the Catholic Church and her daughters have taught you in Sunday school.

However if after God's perfect plan comes to an end you willingly choose to live a life in opposition to God's way of eternal peace, after God has prooven to every one that has ever lived and died that our way leads to pain and his way leads to joy. You will be destroyed, never to have life again (spiritual or physical) as described symbolically as a lake of fire (all consuming).

This is the same punishment that awaits Satan and his demons, they will cease to exist forever as will all ways of thinking that oppose God's perfect one that brings eternal joy and everlasting peace. This is why we were created physical, why God planned for a second physical life for the majority of mankind, why we were given 6000 years to determine what we think is right and wrong, and why Jesus Christ had to die a physical death.

God will proove His way of thinking in the age to come, when Jesus Christ and the 144,000 members of the Elohim of God establish their Kingdom on Earth in a few short weeks. In this age you are to proove your way of thinking to yourself, so you can learn that only God's way brings about peace, and then willingly choose to grow in thinking like God and His son.

God Bless,

edit on 7-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

speeding up our conscious evolutionary process which peaked during the times of Babylon when God saw what happened and saw that our evolution happened at an increased and unsafe rate and so he spread out mankind over all of the Earth and changed our language around so that we wouldn't do the same mistake again to try to reach up to his divine level too quickly

Genetically, people aren't ascending but descending...and have been descending since first humanity.

God confused the languages because He intended people to spread out over the Earth and subdue it. The generations that arose through Noah's family where mostly grouped together in the mountains but those who wanted to depart from following God's law (people understood God's 10 commandments Orally before they were ever written down form Moses) eventually left to the plain of Shinar on the banks of the Euphrates. These people wanted to establish a monarchy and bid not believe God would not send another global flood to destroy the Earth so they confederated together in the enterprise of building the Tower of Babel. This was not a height of consciousness, this was an act out of disbelief, disobedience and fear and all throughout the tower and the land was superstitious idol worship.

The Bible could have been altered by Lucifer himself over the ages, correct?

The Bible has been more altered in the pass couple of centuries with some deliberately dodgy versions than anything Lucifer was able to achieve in the ancient times. About the only influence Lucifer had was the writing of the Talmud which is a separate document outside of the Bible. The Talmud was not inspired by God's prophets but by Jewish religious leaders and they put so many human laws upon God's Law that it had changed the whole framing of what it meant to keep the Sabbath for instance. Instead it being a joy and a memorial to the Creator it became a burden upon people. The Sabbath become so unrecognizable because of this Oral teaching from the Scribes and Pharisees that even Jesus was accused of breaking His own law by them several times.

praise nobody but the almighty creator himself. Not jesus,

Jesus is the Creator...let me show you if the Bible verses.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Here we learn that the Word was a distinct entity from God but also God himself. It was the Word who was the Creator

John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

Here we have the two distinct figures of the Godhead introduce by their relationship. The Father and the Son. We also note that no man had ever seen God before (so are they talking about God the Father or God the Son?).

John 6:46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father

So who has no one seen before, the Father or the Son? Here we see that no one has seen the Father before.

Colossians 1:15,16 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

The one who did the creating of us was not the Father, the one that no one has seen, but the Son.

Hebrew 1:1-3 1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high

God's Son, who is also God, is our Creator.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

If no man has seen the God the Father then who is the LORD God walking in the Garden of Eden and talking to Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:8 through to the end of the chapter?

Who is this "Angel of the Lord" who blesses Hagar in Genesis 16:7-13 and who Hagar recognizes as the Lord Himself in verse 13 (if no one has seen that Father before)?

Who is the "LORD" that appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Who was the man Jacob wrestled with, was blessed by and recognized as God in Genesis 32:28 or who appeared to Jacob and he recognized as the LORD in Genesis 28:13?

All of these appearances of God to man was Jesus in His pre-incarnate form. More examples throughout the Old Testament here
edit on 7-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Jesus defied the church leaders of the time by doing "work" (miracles) on the Sabbath. How does that fit into your theory? Jesus never sinned yet he didn't follow the old laws on what can be done on the Sabbath. Blows up your whole premise.

Good question, and it is one that I have covered earlier on in this thread. It relates to how the Sabbath commandment (given by God) become corrupted with the extra laws that man (the Israelite religious leaders) but upon it themselves outside of God, so that when God came in the flesh they didn't even recognize that the Law giver himself was not breaking His own Law.

Please refer to this two posts which should inform you properly on this:
- post 1
- post 2 (which was addressed to you previously but you must have overlooked it)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

They began to accept the traditional christian holidays

I do not accept the "Christian" holidays of Christmas or Easter. Jesus was never born in winter and Easter is not held any longer on the date of the Jewish Passover/Jesus' Death (not that one has to keep Passover either).

Both weekly (7th day) AND annual (Feast of Unleavened Bread x2, Pentecost, Atonement, Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Tabernacles and the Last Great Day) Sabbaths were commanded to be kept as a "sign" of God's people forever and throughout your generations.

Can you please show this better and with verses. How do you reconcile having to keep the annual sabbath days in light of Colossians 2:16, 17 which clearly says that those days aren't necessary to be kept any longer. You can keep them if you wish but not to judge those if they don't. It was the ceremonial/sacrificial law ect that was removed (what was left was the Law that will never pass away and was with us from the beginning, the Divine Law). The annual sabbaths pointed to Christ and their symbolic purposes were completed in Jesus.

In a nutshell, here is the prophetic significance of each of the seven Levitical feasts of Israel:

1) Passover (Leviticus 23:5) – Pointed to the Messiah as our Passover lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7) whose blood would be shed for our sins. Jesus was crucified on the day of preparation for the Passover at the same hour that the lambs were being slaughtered for the Passover meal that evening.

2) Unleavened Bread (Leviticus 23:6) – Pointed to the Messiah's sinless life (as leaven is a picture of sin in the Bible), making Him the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Jesus' body was in the grave during the first days of this feast, like a kernel of wheat planted and waiting to burst forth as the bread of life.

3) First Fruits (Leviticus 23:10) – Pointed to the Messiah's resurrection as the first fruits of the righteous. Jesus was resurrected on this very day, which is one of the reasons that Paul refers to him in 1 Corinthians 15:20 as the "first fruits from the dead."

4) Weeks or Pentecost (Leviticus 23:16) – Occurred fifty days after the beginning of the Feast of Unleavened Bread and pointed to the great harvest of souls and the gift of the Holy Spirit for both Jew and Gentile, who would be brought into the kingdom of God during the Church Age (see Acts 2). The Church was actually established on this day when God poured out His Holy Spirit and 3,000 Jews responded to Peter's great sermon and his first proclamation of the gospel.

5) Trumpets (Leviticus 23:24) – The first of the fall feasts. Many believe this day points to the Rapture of the Church when the Messiah Jesus will appear in the heavens as He comes for His bride, the Church. The Rapture is always associated in Scripture with the blowing of a loud trumpet (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:52).

6) Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:27) – Many believe this prophetically points to the day of the Second Coming of Jesus when He will return to earth. That will be the Day of Atonement for the Jewish remnant when they "look upon Him whom they have pierced," repent of their sins, and receive Him as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10 and Romans 11:1-6, 25-36).

7) Tabernacles or Booths (Leviticus 23:34) – Many scholars believe that this feast day points to the Lord's promise that He will once again “tabernacle” with His people when He returns to reign over all the world (Micah 4:1-7).
source

Your position about the annual feasts is different from what you have posted on this thread previously.

You NAILED it! (more correctly God revealed this truth to you powerfully)

Well done, your research is exceptional and you have gathered so much fact regarding this truth it is impressive.

Mark of God = Sabbath keeping
Mark of the Beast (mankind) = Sunday worship

The mark is on your hands (what you do) and in your foreheads (how you think).

Follow this path before you and you will find the small flock of God's church on Earth and God's 2 end time prophets, of which this truth has been revealed and prooven. from your post

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

When the church leaders asked Jesus what was the most important law, did he say "You must honor the Sabbath on Saturday or you will all be condemned to eternal damnation."? Nope.

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Master, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Jesus here shows us that the commandments that involve showing love to God are ranked in higher importance than those relating to how you interact with your neighbor.

So which commandments involve showing love to God...Commandments 1 through 4...the 4th where you recognize Jesus specifically as your Creator and authority over you are the Law giver.

This thread is not about following one commandment to the exclusion of all others. It is about showing people through scripture that the final test will be over the 4th commandment. God expects us to keep all His 10 commandments, to have them in our minds (forehead) and actions (hand) shown here. The one that 98%+ of Christianity has forgotten (as they have wondered after the beast) is the commandment that God has to remind people to keep (Exodus 20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it Holy).

This thread is not just about Christian's either, it is about all people. When Satan does this counterfeit coming of the Messiah and is accepted by the public at large to be God then all people will have to decide whether they will follow his change of law and whether he is worthy to be followed as god when he begins having people kill those who seek to only follow God's Law and not his. This thread shows how the test will be on the 4th commandment, who are the parties involved in bringing about the Tribulation period, how the counterfeit coming will take place and what will happen after it (through the prophetic visions of Ellen White and Ernie Knoll).

This thread is basically a one stop shop for knowing what you need to know as to not be deceived during the End Days deception and to find the real God in the process.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The dogma of a trinity also comes from the Catholic church it is not in scripture; although some verses have been mistranslated to allow for this to be thought of as scriptoral, the oringial Greek will reveal the trinity as having only authority in the Catholic Church, not God.

John 6:46 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“No man has seen The Father, except he who is from God; he himself sees The Father.”
source

John 6:46 οὐχ ὅτι τὸν πατέρα ἑώρακέν τις εἰ μὴ ὁ ὢν παρὰ τοῦ θεοῦ, οὗτος ἑώρακεν τὸν πατέρα
source

John 6:46 Not [3756] that [3754] any man [5100] hath seen [3708] [5758] the Father [3962], save [1508] he which [3588] is [3844] [5607] [5752] of God [2316], he [3778] hath seen [3708] [5758] the Father [3962].
source

3756. οὐ ou oo, also (before a vowel) οὐκ ouk ook, and (before an aspirate) οὐχ ouch ookh a primary word; the absolute negative (compare 3361) adverb; no or not:--+ long, nay, neither, never, no (X man), none, (can-)not, + nothing, + special, un(-worthy), when, + without, + yet but.

Strong, James (2011-05-07). Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible (with beautiful Greek, transliteration, and superior navigation) (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Locations 6082-6085). Miklal Software Solutions, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

No/none/never

5100. τὶς tìs tis an enclitic indefinite pronoun; some or any person or object:--a (kind of), any (man, thing, thing at all), certain (thing), divers, he (every) man, one (X thing), ought, + partly, some (man, -body, - thing, -what), (+ that no-)thing, what(-soever), X wherewith, whom(-soever), whose(-soever).

Strong, James (2011-05-07). Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible (with beautiful Greek, transliteration, and superior navigation) (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Locations 8481-8483). Miklal Software Solutions, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

a man

3708. ὁράω horáō hor-ah'-o properly, to stare at (compare 3700), i.e. (by implication) to discern clearly (physically or mentally); by extension, to attend to; by Hebraism, to experience; passively, to appear:--behold, perceive, see, take heed.

Strong, James (2011-05-07). Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible (with beautiful Greek, transliteration, and superior navigation) (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Locations 5997-5999). Miklal Software Solutions, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

3962. πατήρ patḗr pat-ayr' apparently a primary word; a "father" (literally or figuratively, near or more remote):--father, parent.

Strong, James (2011-05-07). Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible (with beautiful Greek, transliteration, and superior navigation) (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Locations 6465-6466). Miklal Software Solutions, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

The Greek and Aramaic make it clear that no man had ever seen the Father. So all the instances people saw God in the Old Testament they weren't seeing the Father but the Son instead. What verses do you think the Catholic church corrupted on the Trinity, because I have a greek dictionary and I don't think they corrupted this doctrine or that the doctrine even came from them (but rather the Apostles). I do agree though that they did corrupt the doctrine about hell (along with many others).

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

when Jesus Christ and the 144,000 members of the Elohim of God establish their Kingdom on Earth in a few short weeks

Where did you get the figure of a few short weeks from (when no one knows the time...even though I think the beginning of the Tribulation period is every close I would not put a time of when Jesus actually returns)?

The 144,000 are a group that will go out and preach in the manner of the apostles about the deception of Satan's counterfeit second coming of Jesus and what people need to do during this time to be saved. The 144,000 are not the only group that will be saved or whom God establishes His kingdom with. It it just the group that is giving this last days message and warning to the world. Plus it is impossible for God to establish His kingdom on Earth in a few shirt weeks because all the redeemed in Christ (the 144,000 and the multitude throughout history that that been recorded in the Book of Life) are first raised up in the air with Arch Angel Michael (aka Jesus) and spend 1000 years in the heavenly city first going through the Book of Life to see that God's decision on who made it and who didn't was correct. It is only after this 1000 years that the heavenly city comes down upon the Earth and God establishes His kingdom on the Earth which will then last forever.

God will not be establishing any Kingdom on Earth in a few a short weeks, we still need to go through the Tribulation period (which is likely to span a few years) and which doesn't begin until Satan first presents himself physically. The only thing that could take place in a few short weeks would be Satan's counterfeit second coming of Jesus which means you are running head long into being deceived by Satan.

Are you getting this "few short weeks" from Satan's Zohar timeline of the Messiah (which I believe dates this to any time between now and around October 2013) or something else?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join