It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was it a plane?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Well, I guess that settles it. I must say, it does look convincing though. Top marks for effort.

I knew it was too good to be true. *Sigh*
edit on 24-6-2012 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
see that is all i wanted. instead of people spouting off at the mouth, come here with something to back your claim. i still dont believe it was a plane that hit. but i can see the video is faked.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
see that is all i wanted. instead of people spouting off at the mouth, come here with something to back your claim. i still dont believe it was a plane that hit. but i can see the video is faked.

You need to take your own advice and verify your information in the first place.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
www.youtube.com...

Truthers are still barking about this.

OMG...say it aint so!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
Fakery vs. Debunkery:

(ETA) See the original video footage HERE.

[truther]

Obviously the MSM, US Gubermint and the OS supporters doctored out teh missile and released this video in reverse...[/truther]

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I have seen this, too.....several times...then it gets removed and forgotten.....it is clear as day.....no plane....missile....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There are clear errors by the "Official Truthers" who make key WRONG assumptions including...

1. Like the OS Debunkers, they generally conclude that this case it too big to solve using ordinary Criminology. UNTRUE - that is like saying that "The Earth si too big to be affected by gravity"
2. That if it were not Al Qaeda, it must have been the US Government as only they have to ability to pull this off. This is outrageous American jingoism, assuming that the rest of the world all live in mud huts.
3. That those who did this were traitors...and yet were all patriotic enought to use ONLY US technology, weapons and personnel. This makes no sense what so ever. If someone is commiting a crime, they would never allow such candy floss issues get in their was and use ANY means to carry it out.
4. THat there are only two reasons why jets were scrambled and sent to Whiskey 386 patch of the North Atlantic Ocean, that it was either that it was an error or that it was to get them out the way. THIS IS FALSE. There is actually a third reason that is nver considered....that sending the jets ot the middle of the Atlantic Ocean was actually the CORRECT THING TO HAVE DONE.

Until this dumbass ideas are swept away, those responsible will easily be able to get away with it. By using classic criminology, what happened can actually be quickly analysed and established.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join