It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Must Be On This Planet For Purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
1) Almost died as an infant from uremic poisoning. Was, also, premature by 6weeks. weighed 3lbs 8 oz.
2) Sexually abused as a 12 year old and managed to not commit suicide many times.
3) Had a board with a nail slammed into my head by a kid during what was supposed to be a mud fight.
4) Fell off a 3 story building and landed on a board with a nail straight into my heel, right in front of a pile of trash from construction ( glass, metal bars, etc.). Landing on the board likely saved my life.
5) Had a repressed memory activated by my cat MJ jumping on my chest when i was trying to figure out a way to kill myself. She saved my life by showing me the abuse. Was very intense. I will expand on this another time.
6) Avoided a piece of furniture that flew out of a vehicle in front of me landing where my car would've been had my left hand not guided me 3 lanes to the left at the exact moment, was supposed to be getting off at the next exit by the way.
7) A similar thing occurred a year later while i was driving, different city, i was driving over a bridge 55 miles an hour when i had the need to slow down to 30 as i got to the top of the hill i decided i had to stop for some strange reason, as I did this the cars in front of me continued, the cars behind me got pissed, but a sign flew off the back of a truck and caused a 5 car crash right at the bottom of the hill, i would've been right in it. the people that were pissed thanked me.
8) Almost died from diabetic shock. Did not know i was diabetic at he time, if i had not gone to the hospital a the moment I did, I would not have survived that day. Blood sugar was over 1000 and organs were shutting down. That night I saw the nurses in the doorway watching me, the next day I asked them why and they were shocked, my eyes were never open and they were waiting to see if i needed to be shocked back to life. My heart kept stopping and starting back up every 55 seconds for an hour, kept setting off the alarms at the nurses station. They were amazed that I saw them standing in the doorway.
9) Occurred several years before this incident and the cat incident, I was electrocuted when a light switch that was hanging from an elevator snagged my shirt, I tried to push it back in the socket and conducted electricity for 7 seconds before I was pulled off, by invisible hands, stumbled down a hallway and crumbled to the floor. Woke up in the hospital. 5 herniated discs, torn cartilage in knee, severely sprained ankle, an irregular heart beat.

I must be a cat with 9 lives.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

Welcome to ATS...I bet your threads here will be very interesting....

Des

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nope! No purpose.

We're all just random creations of the universe. Sorry to hear of your troubles however.
Of course, you can make your *own* purpose, stay strong, maybe you could offer support to those who have been through similiar events.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Absolutely !!! ... love your outlook ...

... Welcome !!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Welcome...
Well you have both the worst luck I ever saw and the best!

Still don't know about destiny's and all, have to wonder if Dino's didn't feel they were here for a reason. Maybe the reason can come and go too.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wow, you definitely have had a lot of close calls and it sounds as though you have had to battle through way too much negativity early on in your life.

I’m very happy that you were able to overcome the urge to take your life and while I don’t know anything for sure...I like to believe that we have some purpose being here.

But if not, we can always make up the purpose for ourselves.

But if anyone has a ‘divine’ reason for being here...I’ll have to agree that from what you’ve been through...it does appear that something positive was/is trying to guide you through some difficult circumstances. I’ve read about people surviving near fatal car crashes who have stated that they felt as though "someone else" took the wheel at the last minute and swerved them out of harm’s way.

And
on this site, you’ll find lots of people who believe in the 2012 phenomenon. And there’s so many different angles that people believe. Some believe in doom, some believe that the earth will be renewed...so if you believe in that stuff...I might postulate that you’re here because the earth is going through significant changes and when the time comes, people like you are needed to help usher in a better world.

Btw, Welcome to ATS!

edit on 24-6-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome, and I can relate, I should be dead 15 times over by now.
Broken 26 bones total, have severe Digestion disorders, that should of killed me, every day I have to force myself to eat food if you can believe that one.

Yet I am always getting back up, dusting myself off and dancing to the beat of life.

Funny, how I've had a few of the same experiences,
I could list them, but no need, there are many people like ourselves, We are human, our subconcious urge to push through strife is insanely strong.

but at the same time, everyone is here for important reasons, we are all creators and shapers of reality, no matter who you are, you affect everyone at some point.

Btw, I have a tattoo on my upper right arm that states " Dead F**King Last "
It's meant as a symbol of strength...

We Are RAWR
edit on 24-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
G'day ,i can understand your wanting to find your purpose, after the troubles you've had . I feel the same . I hope time reveals the answer . Good luck for the future. Welcome to ATS .Theres all sorts on here most are pretty good , dont worry about the rude ones, just have your say. cheers

new topics

top topics

join