posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
1) Almost died as an infant from uremic poisoning. Was, also, premature by 6weeks. weighed 3lbs 8 oz.
2) Sexually abused as a 12 year old and managed to not commit suicide many times.
3) Had a board with a nail slammed into my head by a kid during what was supposed to be a mud fight.
4) Fell off a 3 story building and landed on a board with a nail straight into my heel, right in front of a pile of trash from construction ( glass,
metal bars, etc.). Landing on the board likely saved my life.
5) Had a repressed memory activated by my cat MJ jumping on my chest when i was trying to figure out a way to kill myself. She saved my life by
showing me the abuse. Was very intense. I will expand on this another time.
6) Avoided a piece of furniture that flew out of a vehicle in front of me landing where my car would've been had my left hand not guided me 3 lanes
to the left at the exact moment, was supposed to be getting off at the next exit by the way.
7) A similar thing occurred a year later while i was driving, different city, i was driving over a bridge 55 miles an hour when i had the need to slow
down to 30 as i got to the top of the hill i decided i had to stop for some strange reason, as I did this the cars in front of me continued, the cars
behind me got pissed, but a sign flew off the back of a truck and caused a 5 car crash right at the bottom of the hill, i would've been right in it.
the people that were pissed thanked me.
8) Almost died from diabetic shock. Did not know i was diabetic at he time, if i had not gone to the hospital a the moment I did, I would not have
survived that day. Blood sugar was over 1000 and organs were shutting down. That night I saw the nurses in the doorway watching me, the next day I
asked them why and they were shocked, my eyes were never open and they were waiting to see if i needed to be shocked back to life. My heart kept
stopping and starting back up every 55 seconds for an hour, kept setting off the alarms at the nurses station. They were amazed that I saw them
standing in the doorway.
9) Occurred several years before this incident and the cat incident, I was electrocuted when a light switch that was hanging from an elevator snagged
my shirt, I tried to push it back in the socket and conducted electricity for 7 seconds before I was pulled off, by invisible hands, stumbled down a
hallway and crumbled to the floor. Woke up in the hospital. 5 herniated discs, torn cartilage in knee, severely sprained ankle, an irregular heart
I must be a cat with 9 lives.