It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

Go back and read Isaiah 18 and these verses will make more sense.

Also tie them to Revelation 19-20 and Jeremiah 50.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

All I can say is, “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind”

And people are still fighting thousand year old battles.

When will we ever learn?

When indeed friend...
We are supposed to learn from history-not repeat it.
Oh well,why break the habit of millenia.
Best post of the thread so far by Stormdancer777

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
anyhow on topic, if this is true nothing will come of it and its just posturing
think they have bigger issues

...and what better way to get out of their problems than by appealing to the mass fascistic nature of the population? Finding some unifying scapegoat?

Sound familiar?
edit on 24-6-2012 by DrFaustus because: spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Do we live in the US or israel?

They didn't say anything about invading america. So I don't care.

If you only could understand that most of us ARE Israel....you wouldn't have that attitude. You would full well know what's coming. You would full well understand why the last two generations in our nations are forsaking their God in record numbers for sin. And you would know what happens when we do that.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

ALL of Israel is stolen land. Israel has no 'sovereign right' to it just because of the Bible. Israel is a Western puppet state and military base. Those like you who offer a skewed version of history to defend their empirical existence based on the Bible are absurd. Might as well base foreign policy on the Chronicals of NArnia.

Actually no it has nothing to do with the bible and the ACTUAL history of the area, how it was acquired, who lived there originally, who it was taken over by , who took it back, and who fought over it the most recently...

Its called history, not BIBLICAL history, .....history...

Again judging by this last statement you have NO idea who originally settled the area.......

Familiarize yourself with history.......

Im not going to do the work for someone who refuses to accept it because his bias is such that it does not allow him to be objective.....

Instead youll continue to spew vitriol despite facts.........thats a you problem not a me problem

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Whoever the guy is it's pretty inflammatory.
People can argue all they want about territory and the bible. pffft

Meanwhile, we should all stop dancing around the real issue here. We've all saw this one coming and now at least it's out in the open. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail. The alternative would be regional devastation on a scale the world hasn't seen since WW-II Europe.

That would include Millions of women and children caught in the crossfire. This wouldn't be the usual sterilized academic discussion on theoretical outcomes but body bags and wooden coffins till the cows come home.

Think about that people.
edit on 24-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah inflammatory, and yeah think of the children who grow up to be just like dad.

The middle east has been messed up for over 2000 years and it will best messed up for 2000 more.

Hoorah for Egyptian imperialism altho I seem to remember Isreal and Egypt fought before and that didn't turn out like the Egyptians wanted.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by TTAA2012

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

WTF are you talking about? Jerusalem was given to the Jews. It was taken from the Palestinians. Without the Bible to back up the reasons there is nothing to justify the action. This was purely religiously driven. If you are not religious you can see things objectively. Apparently you are religious. You could be either Jew or Christian since you both hate your mutual enemy. You hate each other as well.

A common theme with you people is hatred. I suppose I do not harbor enough hate to be a good Christian or Jew. Maybe after enough senseless killings I will harbor some hatred, but right now I am mostly in awe of the ignorance in this day and age driven by religious zealots and those retarded lemmings that blindly jump off cliffs for them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Off topic, apparently.
edit on 24-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Oh dear.... more problems in the World have just begun!!

The less we see of Islam the better for everyone i say.... but look what these Eygptians have voted in... they wanted freedom but they wont get that....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is one thing for a leader of a nation to spew all the crap he wants and quite another for the action to follow up.

Will Egyptians heed such call, more so the educated young who only seeks for the common aims of mankind and the old probably too far old to hold a gun to form any military unit?

Leaders come and go. Now that Egypt is a democracy, no one, not even the military will dare think they have the might to control the People ever again in this day and age. If any leader fails the People, regardless of the military or religious fundamentalists, Tahir Square will be filled up again, and will not back down till the People's wishes for human common aims be achieved.

Have faith. Fear mongering will get us nowhere. Only logic and reason will get us somewhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

I am not trying to force anything down anyone's throat. I am showing you evidence of what was said was to happen. These things have and are happening right now. If you are truly open minded then you would at least look at what I have posted with an ounce of respect. The Word of God is not fairy tales. Just because you choose not believe in God doesn't make Him not exist. As a matter of fact, there is more evidence of God than there is not. People choose not to believe in Him. That is fine, you have made your decision and I have made mine. However, I will continue to tell all who will listen about Jesus Christ. Take care and I do hope you do try to read the Gospels of Jesus Christ.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
A common theme with you people is hatred

"You people" typical bigot language....

I don't have a dog in the religious aspect of this fight other than not wanting to see the whole region go up in flames worse than it already has...

but right now I am mostly in awe of the ignorance in this day and age driven by religious zealots and those retarded lemmings that blindly jump off cliffs for them.

Meanwhile back at the ranch and reality....

You've said jack squat about the video and the garbage the speaker is spewing.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
These clowns have no power in Egypt, they might have won the election but the U.S. backed military that is still loyal to Israel will not give up power to these nut jobs.

They know the minute the Muslim Brotherhood has control of any major weapons, Israel will wipe them off the map.

Egypt is not mentioned as being a player in the Gog-Magog war so Egypt will either sit it out or be crippled by Israel or NATO at that point.

I would have to say they are destroyed before hand because Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia all try to invade Israel during the Gog-Magog war.

Short of all those African nations going around Egypt I don't see Egypt's military being in existence because even if Egypt let them pass through their territory Israel would flatten them.

I have always said the Arab spring was to remove the leaders in these countries so they would have extremist leaders put in power that are crazy enough to attack Israel. I thought Egypt was an accident by the NWO till Obama started putting pressure on Mabarrak.

Just more proof that Obama is the AC!! He is no friend of Israel, more like the prophetic Jackal.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Go back and read Isaiah 18 and these verses will make more sense.

Also tie them to Revelation 19-20 and Jeremiah 50.

Thanks for the verses. I will study them further. I am not familiar with Jeremiah 50, but I do know Revelation 19 & 20.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
it's amazing to me how people that finally get a chance to vote democratically, vote for a government that is anti-democratic....this proves to me that muslim countries do not want freedom, they want to be controlled by their religion and it's leaders.
same crap, different leader...by the way, when are we westerners going to be able to visit the pyramids, and all of those ancient sites with some degree of safety?....

Not only that, but it's Sharia-law. They may as well push back human rights efforts 10 years. Especially women's rights. It's time the "west" just forgets about trying to impose our ideologies on Muslim nations. It's futile.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This really saddens me; although it does not surprise me that the Egyptian president wants to put their "capital" in Jerusalem. Israli Jewish government disobeyed YHWH and kept compromising and giving up land that was their's to make peace.....Condoleeza Rice and our American government also persuaded this...and all of the neighbors surrounding Israel would be happy to eradicate all the Israeli Jews. -I believe God will protect them as He always has. -But it saddens me as Israeli people comprise mostly those of descendants that survived the Holocaust as well as those that left oppressive Russian hands. I am worried about what this all means with Egypt in the big picture...especially with Greece's economy falling apart. I hope this will not lead to another crazed dictator trying to take over all countries and kill those of differing beliefs, which would not just be Christians and Jews...this would also include Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, etc. Thanks for this video and interesting blog

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I def agree with you that Obama is not a friend to Israel. -But I'm wondering how in the world a man like him became President in the first place? He had no experience whatsoever. -I feel he is more of a puppet and their is a puppet master behind the curtains that funded Obama's election to Presidency. -and the ignorant people of Hollywood that think he and his wife are just the greatest....Obama's name should be "O Bomb A" -It amazes me how he got the Nobel Peace Prize....yet another sign that a puppet master is pushing an agenda on the masses. Excellent points in your rebuttal; I can tell you're aware and well-read up on things.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

What spirits, what wizards and charmers? I am sorry but real politique has very little to do with your superstitious prognostications.

Unless you drag yourself out of the dark ages, you will be completely blind to US hegemonic interference with the peoples of the Middle East. When a real 9/11 happens (the other was a false flag) you will be one of many who will whine why us.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Do we live in the US or israel?

They didn't say anything about invading america. So I don't care.

If you only could understand that most of us ARE Israel....you wouldn't have that attitude. You would full well know what's coming. You would full well understand why the last two generations in our nations are forsaking their God in record numbers for sin. And you would know what happens when we do that.

Ninety nine percent of the people are blind to that fact , the ten lost tribes and who they really are !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join